******june babies******

Yep! Had strawberry pancakes (fresh strawberries added to the batter) with maple butter :) LOL on the banana ice cream craving! Maybe a banana milk shake would take care of it?

yeah i was thinking that, i will have to take a trip to burger king tomorrow!

Evening girls - not been around much this weekend - avoiding my email after the week from hell at work and also busy nursery painting and at a black tie do last night. Monday almost here already not looking forward to work :nope: but I'm 24 weeks tomorrow so can celebrate my own V-day!!!! Yay!!!

I love all the outfits Linn & Hett and CJ just did your house tour after watching 24 - looks fabulous - FB is very annoying it used to show you when friends put pictures up... now I cant keep up with anything!

Anyway bed soon for me I think so I can wake up refreshed at 5am for my 7am meeting, going to stop the super early morning meetings soon. Not sure if I'll go to aqua natal tomororow night or not - I had to leave with wet hair in the rain last week as the swimming baths didnt have hair dryers! Depends how cold it is I suppose.

Marie xx

:) Yeh I took some pics of the letters already. I will add them onto FB in the morning because I need to make a private album, we haven't told many people her name yet. :)

Those pancakes sound delicious! And I like the idea of a cleaning lady. Not sure I need one at the minute though because I've become quite obsessed with cleaning!

Is anyone having Braxton hicks yet? I keep having them when I sit in the same position for too long, and they ease when I move. Not painful but my belly goes really tight.

Where is Emma? She's been quiet :) xxxx

Hey Marie :flower:

Looking forward to your nursery pics.

Night night xx

Yay, Lili, looking forward to seeing the pics!!! You could always get a cleaning lady when your LO comes around! That way you'll have more time to cuddle :)

Marie, we need to resume our daily emails, I miss you!!! Can't wait to see your pics!
3boys, now you've given me a craving for banana milk shake! :)

Lili, I've had a bit of tightening but it's not come and go, so I'm not sure if they are BHs or not... Tend to notice the tightening when I'm running around at work :-(

Emma, hope everything is OK hun!

Hi all, hope you're all ok.

I think I've been having occasional BH. Had a really strong one after :sex:......:blush: !!

Have got a real complex atm, people keep saying how small I am. I don't think there was much difference between my 20 and 22 week bump pics and now everyone I meet says what a little bump I have. :cry:

Question for the baby clothes experts, what size is best to buy? I don't want stuff swamping her but I also don't want to have to buy loads more after a week!!

Kath xx

I'm back in my own office now - Lili ditto!!! Mine wont be finished when I post, just the walls, ceiling, curtains and carpet - the files and books on the shelf units still need to be moved downstairs once Paul builds storage.

CJ, just emailed you :flower:

Mrs G I have too many newborn clothes but will sell what I dont use. Not buying any more until after he gets here and I know how big/small he is. Still no movement but have been getting his heartbeat nice and strong on the doppler :thumbup:

Going to post some bump pics now.

Mxx

Here are my bump pics - in order top row from left to right 17, 20, 21 weeks

bottom row left to right 22 & 24 weeks (today)

Attachments

• Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Marie - 20 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 20 week bump.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Marie - 21 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 21 week bump.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Marie 22 week bump.jpg
    Marie 22 week bump.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Marie - 24 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 24 week bump.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
Lili yes i have been getting bh most nights when im sitting watching TV. My bump gets really tight like i'm going to explode although they are not painful yet.

CJ i dont think im gonna get my banana milkshake today as i am so so tired so you will have to have one for me. Caleb was up last night and when i got him back down at 3 i couldnt get back to sleep, was still looking at the clock after 4 and then Ryan and Evan decided to wake at 7 and run around their room like raving lunatics! It just seems so unfair as Philip was off last week and the kids slept great. They just decide to act up the morning he goes back.

Does anyone else feel like this pregnancy is never going to end? I am so sick of being pregnant and June seems so far away. Maybe its because i was pregnant last year I just hope i go on the first date given to me by ultrasound and not have to wait until June. Although knowing my luck I'll have to wait and be induced on the 12th June! LOL

delilah the pics of your bump are lovely. You are so neat.

3boys I cannot imagine having to run around after 4 children! I think my world will be turned 100% upside down with this one baby! Hope you manage to nap today xx

CJ your house looks fab, i didn't come online yesterday anymore but think I will make some cherry pancakes for lunch in a minute :)

Delilah nice bump you got there, have you been feeling him now? I never stop feeling my baby these days, I wonder if she ever sleeps!

It's monday so cleaning day for me today, wish I had a cleaner, but it's not going to happen. Noone turned up to do the roof again this morning, it's just lovely to have scaffolding up and the whole front garden full of roof tiles and other stuff and the car parked somewhere else :(

3boys I cannot imagine having to run around after 4 children! I think my world will be turned 100% upside down with this one baby! Hope you manage to nap today xx

I'm sure it will be fine! Better to get it over and done with! The easy part is nearly over (having them) now all i got to do is raise them with an education and some morals!! LOL.
I have no chance of getting to nap today. Roll on 7pm when i can get the kids to bed and myself!

Nice bump D! It kinda looks like the shape of my bump, I might have guessed you were having a girl too if I didn't know better! :)

Linn I can't believe those workmen did not turn up again, did you call them and see what the hell they are doing? Sooo annoying!!

I went back to hospital today for my burns and finally got discharged. I'm soooo happy! I have been going every 3 days and it's really been interferring with my work. Wooohooo!

Last night I ate hot toffee fudge cake and I thought my baby might fall out because she was bouncing around so much after it! I am used to kicks and wiggles but that was something else. She musta got a sugar rush! :lol:

No I didn't ring them, OH can do that later!

Glad you got discharged, are you feeling better?

Oh that cake sounds lovely :)

Yeh much better now! :)

That is so shit, I bet you just want them to come and get it all finished with.

I just noticed my ticker is down to double figures now.. 99 days to go....

yeah less than a hundred days now :)

yeah I want them to take their crap away, we got a big front garden with space for 1 cars and now it's full of crap, just had some skips delivered :wacko:

I feel the same... I'm very nervous about not being able to adapt...

Lili, so good that you've been discharged and that your burns are healing nicely! LOL on the sugar rush bouncing baby :) And yay on the 99 days, isn't it exciting to be in the double digits?? You'll be done 26 weeks tomorrow and starting week 27, officially 3rd tri, sooooooo excited for you and can't wait to join you next week!!!

I've noticed Zoë moves a lot after I eat citrus fruit/drinks... Weird?

Linn, that really sucks regarding your builders! Can't believe how long this has been dragging! Our contractor is coming back today to fix some last little details, hopefully this will finally be the end of it!

D, totally love your bump! You're just baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->