******june babies******

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ladies!!!!!!! :flower:

Wow half term had me soooo busy!! Had my sister and her 3 small girls up..........what a fab time the kids all had and not 1 argument!!! Sorry if i worried you by not being on here since Wednesday..................just been running around like a mad lady xxxx
I have read the last 15 pages................blimey ladies you can chat xxxxx:haha:

Soooooooo CJ let us know when you will be in England..........Christmas hols are then so i maybe escaping to see you xxx

Lili...............My apts are 12week scan, 16wk midwife, 20wk scan, then midwife at 28wk, 34, 38 and 40wk xxxxxx

Welcome to newbies.............am now going to add you...................
Also will update the colours as well xxxx

Can not believe next week we will have a 3rd Tri thread..................MADNESS!!!

I have been very well, except last night when my whole tummy ached...........real muscle ache all over!!! Had to take paracetamol as was quite bad!! Think i just over did it over the last few days having 5 kids in the house who were all young (5yr, 5yr, 4 yr, 2yr, 2yr), but was lovely all the same!!

Missed you all soooooooooooooooo much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Emma

Nice to see you back, glad to hear you had such a nice week :)

Hi girls...Hope you are all well. Im so busy today,i must be nesting! I just cant stop cleaning! I still have to decide what to make for dinner. I have skinless chicken fillets...any ideas what i can make with those??:shrug:

Lili what a relief you are ok -and congrats on double digits! Linn I havent had any movement yet, getting very impatient to feel him moving about now.... maybe I should try some hot toffee fudge cake! I've given up chocolate for Lent but toffee is fine :)

Linn how annoying about your builders, it makes me laugh that we accept this as normal in the UK - I would have no clients if our company behaved like that!

Welcome back Emma!

I've been sniffling and blowing my nose all day so will give aqua natal a miss tonight given I would have to leave the baths with wet hair, treadmill instead for me and some upper body stuff I hope if I get home on time.

CJ thank you I feel like I've put lots of weight on my legs and bum as well so its good to hear it looks like all bump!

Mxx

CJ sorry to ask but I have trawled this thread for 10 minutes and cant find it - do you have the list of safe cold meds you gave Linn a few weeks ago to hand? If not I'll come back and dig deeper later on - I need to see if I have any of it at home later to stop these sniffles just took 2 paracetamol.

IGNORE THIS POST I FOUND IT ON PAGE 278!!!

Mxx

Delilah, I do find it normal. So I'm not too upset but hope they get going soon now they got all their equipment and material lying around the front garden!

You should speak to your midwife about the lack of movement, by now you should be feeling him at least intermittently. Not saying there is anything to worry about but worth mentioning it to your midwife when you see her! I guess she will ask you about movement anyway, mine has told me to ring the labour ward if my baby doesn't move much!

Hi Natasja, I could need some of your energy. Hmmmmh I eat chicken breast fillets all the time. What I make with it: chicken curry, chicken in a creamy sauce with Ham and mushrooms and pasta, chicken fajitas, enchiladas, cesar wraps, or stir fry with vegetables and noodles... or just cut it into strips and have it with mash, veg and gravy. cut into cubes, breaded to make chicken nuggests with potatoe wedges and salad. Maybe there is something in there you fancy.. I know it is difficult to cook for a family... here there is always something OH or DD don't like.

Lili....................sorry i forgot to say...........glad you are on the mend hun xxxxxxx

I have a midwife appointment next Monday Linn, do you think I should ring the hosptial and ask them what they think about me feeling nothing? I dont want to get myself all worked up over nothing but I am now worried with you saying that? I think I might post on 2nd tri general board and ask if there is anyone else in this position.

Mx

I did not want to worry you I did not feel my DD until late maybe 24 weeks but then I did feel her regularly after that. Don't ring the hospital, you didn't have any movement yet so it's not like it's decreased or anything, but definetely tell the midwife on Monday. Mine asked me about movement so I told her it was very much and very regular and then she told me to ring the ward if it gets less. Maybe you can get extra scans until you get regular movement!

Oh Delilah.................i wish you could feel you baby!!! Must be so annoying!!! The midwife will listen to the baby on Monday anyway and put your mind at rest!! Maybe this is a sign that you will have a very sleepy content baby??? It probably just can not be arsed to wiggle around!!!

Oh and happy V-Day hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys I am going to try not to stress myself out and will speak to mw on Monday at my 25 week appt. I have no reason (apart from my own impatience) to be worried - Paul said (I think courtesy of Google) some women dont feel their babies at all - I hope I'm not one of them! Mxxx

gosh can you imagine the shock if you didnt know you were preggers and suddenly you felt a boot!?!?!?!? lol

Hey everyone
I am really suffering from the old braxton hicks today! Have been seriously uncomfortable since four o clock. I'm not quite sure why though because I was just sat there and hadn't done anything strenuous. They say to change activity when you feel uncomfortable, but when I tried to walk back to the car, I was in agony! My stomach was rock hard and I could barely breath. Things have calmed a little now, but I am still really uncomfortable.
E&Ls mummy, I have a friend who didn't find out she was pregnant untill 21 weeks, she was totally freaked out thinking she had a tumour!!! lol
xx

Me to, had really strong BH's for the last 2 weeks I'd say but they seem to be getting stronger, all good practice I suppose.. I had alot with my first pregnancy too.. I kinda like them!

Delilah please do not worry, just speak to your midwife next week :)

Emma I just can't imagine that you can't feel anything for nearly 9 months!

What? Was that a general question Linn? I can not imagin either, just hope that you are not one of them Delilah Hun. It really is an amazing feeling xx
I keep getting bh as well, rather uncomfy though. Am in bed now on phone as feeling really achy.

Emma you wrote that some women never feel their babies, and I just can't imagine that although I know some women don't know they are pregnant until they are in labour.

That was me Linn - Paul had been googling when was normal for women to feel their babies move with anterior placentas and he said a few places said that some women never did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->