******june babies******

I just put some new nursery pics on FB. Here's a bump pic just taken after my bath! With a 6 week pic to compare.. I am one chunky monkey now!!

https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs238.snc3/22577_249300674896_809229896_3055089_6116082_n.jpg
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs472.snc3/25879_338688419896_809229896_3395444_5563785_n.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeee sorry they are so MASSIVE! Filling the whole screen up with my big fat arse :haha: :haha:

Hi everyone! Lili your bump is looking so amazing!!!! And no, you're not a "chunky monkey", you're pregnant hun :)

Delilah, don't worry, it is true that some women don't feel anything until later. Talk to your midwife on Monday, you may even get an extra scan out of this :)

Here is my 25 week bump. Can't believe I start week 26 tomorrow...

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
I suppose we should start a thread in... 3rd tri already...

FREAKY.

gulp 3rd tri already... Guess that means I need to get my butt in gear getting things ready and packing my hospital bag...

Don't worry about it too much hun, you need to send positive vibes to baby ;-)

and then you will all leave me :cry: i might sneak in early just so i can join in lol.

in alot of pain last night. i think im gonna hve to stop carrying DD2. was stood at school for ages holding her and felt really sore afterwards. got a bit scared tbh. role on thurs and i might chill abit.

Thanks CJ. I love your bump you only seem to be growing around the belly, whereas I'm growing everywhere! How much weight did everyone gain so far? I'm at 22lbs.

I'm scared to go to third tri because that's where babies are born! The final part of our journey!! :o :o

aw dotn worry Lilli. its also where you get to meet you little lady!!

ive lost 13lb.

Emma you wrote that some women never feel their babies, and I just can't imagine that although I know some women don't know they are pregnant until they are in labour.

When did i say that?? I think you have baby brain hun!! :rofl:

EDIT:- Oh delilah...............Just realised that you solved the problem and it was you who said that!!! Thought i was going mad xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks CJ. I love your bump you only seem to be growing around the belly, whereas I'm growing everywhere! How much weight did everyone gain so far? I'm at 22lbs.

I'm scared to go to third tri because that's where babies are born! The final part of our journey!! :o :o

Only another week to go till you go over to 3rd TRI!!!!
You will be one of the first!!!!

3RD TRI THREAD WILL BE UP AT THE WEEKEND FOR THE END ON MAY PEOPLE XXXX

Congrats on 26 weeks Lili....................Loving the nursery pics.........looks fantastic xxxx

25weeks for me today!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really dont want to move over to 3rd tri. I think thats going to be the longest tri yet as everyday people will be having their babies and it will feel like I have forever left!!!

But on a plus side i only have 99 days left.

You sound like me. I would love to be one of these ladies with a neat bump but unfortunately for some reason my bum always grows bigger than my bump. Everywhere else grows as well! Even my big toe looks bigger.

:lol: :lol:

Wow E&L did you lose weight in your other pregnancys too?

I feel like sleeping all day, I just can't be bothered working! I was up so many times in the night for a wee!

One week til my 4d scan I am so looking forward to it :)

Emma sorry I was too tired last night, was Delilah who said it not you... just meant that I can only half believe that!!

Lili love your nursery, it's so pretty... I want it to be my room :)
OMG the guys turned up this morning and within 2 hrs they took the entire roof off and have put on new foil thing to stop rain coming in an wooden beams across but I was out when they did it and now they left again? At least they can work fast once they do some work :wacko:

Lili I put on so much weight on my hips it's not nice... do not worry hun you look lovely and your bump is very neat :) I am totally ugly again same like during the pregnancy with DD... forget about glow! I will add a pic later. I still fit in my size 10 clothes, size 12 I tried yesterday was actually too big, but my bump is seriously huge, my skin is getting tight and it's now only a question of time til those lovely stretch marks will show again!

CJ you are looking as fab as ever :)

I agree with Linn...................Lili, for some reason little girls spread around the middle more, which makes you feel fat!! But personally i think you look amazing :flower:xxx
CJ your bump is all bump...........you don't look like you have put on anything except tummy!!!! :thumbup:
My bump is still achy today!! Have booked an extra apt with my midwife for Thursday. I had a hernia when i was 10yrs and had an operation, and so far with pregnancies it has been fine, but it is starting to ache now and is making my whole tummy sore............:cry:

Am now going to chill on sofa as DD2 has just taken herself off for a snooze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->