• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******june babies******

Oh Linn so sorry for the bad day you had :hugs: How is DD today?
Linn, Emma and Lili: I've posted a FB album for the baby outfits I bought over the weekend. I apologize, there is bad lighting and it's hard to see :-( I will use a different room the next time! I hope it worked, i.e. restricted access to you three, otherwise our secret is leaked! I've also posted my 13 week 3 day bump in the Petit Pois album, which is available for all my friends to see! And Linn, started an album called House and renos, in which I've posted our all new bedroom decor (purchased the weekend before last).
OK, off to bed I go, I am completely exhausted!
Hope everyone has good days tomorrow! :hugs:

Thank you CJ! DD is not doing badly anyway I would just like to know what that rash on her face is... it now got worse over night! So I will take her back to the doctors on Thursday, I wanna take her to play groups but I'm a bit scared they will freak out if they see the rash... I mean it's only on her face nowhere else yet! Just wish those GPs were not so useless! My poor baby :cry:

I saw the pix so cute! I have had all my stuff delivered... ten boxes full of pink clothes and blankets, mini sheets and sleeping bags.. but I won't go through them yet, it will only make me more impatient!!

Like your new bedding remember when you told me about it before :)

:hugs:

Morning ladies xx
Linn i hope DD gets better hun..........could it be something called slapped cheek?? My sisters little ones both had it. It is common but you need to know as you are pregnant hun xx
https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Slapped-cheek-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx

CJ loving the FB pics.....FAB xxx

Oh and 13 weeks today!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAA:happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies xx
Linn i hope DD gets better hun..........could it be something called slapped cheek?? My sisters little ones both had it. It is common but you need to know as you are pregnant hun xx
https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Slapped-cheek-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx

CJ loving the FB pics.....FAB xxx

Oh and 13 weeks today!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAA:happydance::happydance:

Thank you I know I told the doctor I was pregnant he just seemed p!ssed off cause she was crying was acting like that was outrageous! Then said it was eczema so I told him ok but I'm pregnant and need to know it's not anything else! He just laughed and said use the creams it will get better! :cry:

Congrats on 13 weeks hun xxxxx

Bloody doctors!! Mine is fantastic and adours children xx Seems like you have a unsympathetic idiot xxx
Am i in 2nd Tri officially now?? Or another week??

Just had a look Emma on google images her rash does not look like that slapped cheek thing cause it's spotty... she had cheeks like that slapped cheek rash last winter! I hope it's just an allergy OH said she put some cream on her face a few days ago which she found! But she had that cream on before with no issues. I'm so upset with that GP if he doesn't know what it is why doesn't he send us to see a dermatologist?

Yeah now Emma! xxx

shall I show u the pix on facebook? maybe u saw this rash before,,, i can make a private folder!

Yeah.........I am a qualified nurse. Not a dr but i have seen alot of slapped cheek xx

oh good I took pix yesterday and today... todays looks better in pix but it actually looks worse! am uploading them right now! be there in 2 minutes! thank u xxx

Linn, i don't think (don't take my word for it though) it is slap cheek hun xxxx
To be honest it looks like a viral rash, which can look nasty, but is harmless. I wouldn't say it is eczema either.
Wait until tomorrow hun and if it hasn't got better then take her to the dr again....A DIFFERENT ONE IF THERE IS ONE.

Has she had a bit of a cold?

yeah she had a runny nose! thats all, no cough no temp! I just took a couple more pix, I know its not eczema I had it really badly til I was a teenager! Is it harmful for me if its a viral rash? sorry u can write me on facebook if u like, comment on pix! thank u so much... tomorrrow im seeing my consultant and then thursday going again to see a lady doctor - so yes I can see a different one!

oh good thanks and sorry everybody for all the spam on this thread!!

Could you please change me to june 11th please, as my 12w scan changed my date. I don't have any digital pictures, but I have a DVD of it, but I can't put it online as it has too much private info on. Hopefully I'll pick out a picture from the 18w scan which is in Jan, and put that up, then I'll know if it is a boy or a girl too!! xx

Hi my dears :hugs: Ohhhh Linn I hope the rash gets better soon, poor baby! What a shitty doctor, I hope you get to see a better one. It doesn't sound like eczema at all! Give her a hug from me :hugs:

I'm just feeling the same as every other day lol, I am 14 weeks today though yay!! And Emma is 13 wooooooop! :cloud9:

CJ I love those pics, I really love the little vests-stripey one is my fave!! Pink pink pink! :) Oh and I love your baby girl names xxx

Lili thanks hun... the poor kid! At least she is too small to get upset about it, if it was my face I would be, but to me she is still beautiful. Yeah there is a nice lady doctor at the surgery which I will call and ask to see tomorrow :)

Will see my consultant tomorrow, really hope I will get some extra scans scheduled for the end of my pregnancy :) But you never know the NHS are so tight lol

Congrats on 14 weeks hun! I wanna be 20 weeks lol want my scan! Wanna know if I need to buy all new clothes which would be a shame considering how many clothes I got here already!

Hi!!!
Emma, congrats on 13 weeks!! You can officially join us now as you're done 13 weeks and starting week 14! I'm so excited to have all my bump sisters in second tri. I've missed being all together!!!

Lili, yay on 14 weeks!!!! Isn't the stripey vest cute?? I also like the polka dots :) I filled an entire duffel bag with stuff, my mom is coming on Friday so I have to hide it all!

Linn, I agree with Emma, it does sound viral, especially given the runny nose. And even if it were slapped cheek (AKA parvovirus B19), it's mostly a problem if you're in first trimester as it can increase the risk of miscarriage, but you're in second tri so worse come to worse it shouldn't be an issue for you. I hope she feels better soon, poor love! And I'm sorry to hear what a goof the GP was...

Nicky, looking forward to seeing pics!!!

OK, better get dressed for work!
I'll catch up to you later :hugs:

WOW Lili........14 weeks.........Yeah xx
CJ did i miss the baby names???

CJ thank you! I also love those vests.. all the stuff is very nice :)

Well hope this stupid viral rash won't last forever then, poor baby!

hahaha good luck at hiding the gender for so long now! xxx

I am offically in my 2nt tri :) I have to go to the doctor in 2 hours for my headaches. Also I have been cramping for the past 2 days which I have no clue what thats about... Im scared theres something wrong with my baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->