******june babies******

Hi everyone! Home at last! We have about 20 cm of snow on the ground, DH is shovelling driveway as I start on the piles of laundry!
So much stuff to do: take down tree, go buy food (nothing at all to eat in the house!), finish laundry, unpack from our DR trip and from our Christmas trip to Ottawa, and to top it all off our house is a disaster! I'll post photos of our renovation process on FB (for those of you who would like to add me as a friend, send me a PM with your name and I will!). Our contractor didn't do as much work as we had hoped while we were away, our master bedroom which was supposed to be done isn't... I'm getting ansty for him to finish it and start working on the nursery!
Good for you Delilah, you're inspiring me! Once the Christmas tree is packed up, we'll probably bring the treadmill upstairs in the living room since the basement where we normally keep it is a disaster zone due to the renovation. I'll try to also do some power walking on it. I refuse to even look at my weight until at least this week has gone by. I know they'll weigh me at my doctor's on January 12th, I will stay away from the scale until then...
Feels so good to finally be home!!!

no probs I was able to resize the pix on here before... I mean it did it automatically and then it suddenly said that all my pix were too big so I found that page!

And thanks I'm still shocked when I look in the mirror that I'm already so big but at least I know baby is growing in there... or is it all the chocolate?

hmmmhhhh just had spag bol it was so good, I actually want another plate but no I mustn't!!

Is anybody using wicks vapor rub while pregnant? My DD is so ill bless her so wanted to have a wicks vapour bath with her soon, anyone know if thats safe?

Hey Linn, I used it in my first trimester when I had a cold, I don't think there is any reason not to... Hope she feels better soon!

Welcome home CJ we missed you! :hugs:

Did you have a good time? x

Welcome home CJ we missed you! :hugs:

Did you have a good time? x

Lili, I've missed you as well! :hugs:
It was amazing, the weather was beautiful, it only rained one afternoon. We did a 1 day trip into the DR to see what life is like outside of the resort and met all sorts of interesting people. The rest of the time I must admit we lazed around, read by the beach, swam in the pool, played card games and just did absolutely nothing useful :) In other words the perfect holiday! The coffee and chocolate was delicious, as they produce both locally. Couldn't get enough of the amazing fruit: starfruit, papaya, guava, pineapple, grapefruit, coconut, etc... Slept shamelessly as well!
How've you been?? I love the bump by the way, so neat and perfect! It's definitely all baby!

Hello :)

Im new to all of this, we are due on the 17th june :) Im so excited! We have named the baby SQUIDGE for now as we dont know the sex and i dont like calling it IT :) How is everyone feeling?? As i said i dont have a clue what i should be writing but thought i should say hello :)

Oh CJ that sounds like absolute paradise!! I really loved the bump pic you put on facebook whilst you were there! :)

Hello and welcome fruitcaz! xx

welcome fruitcaz, lovely for you to join us!

CJ...........your holiday sounds amazing!! Another 16yrs and you can have another one like it.............he he he xxxx Missed you xxx

Ria...................I never noticed my ticker go up!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaa

16 years haha Emma you're funny.

Remember when your countdown ticker was on 60 odd days and it was so depressing Emma? I honestly can't believe how fast it has gone when I look back xx

Thanks CJ I had it and it was lovely... was for my DD really to help her breathe! She loved it, kept saying I breathe better :) So cute!

Your holiday sounds fantastic glad you are back, hope we get to chat again very soon!

Lili did you enjoy your bath?
Yeah Emmas ticker was depressing and I was too lazy to make one when it wasn't so depressing anymore but I can look at yours whenever I like so thats good.. it's actually less than 2 weeks now and I can finally find out what I'm having... and no I am not considering the possibility that they will not be able to tell!

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies! xxx

Welcome back CJ, sounds perfect and you must have needed the rest - I slept a lot over the break too which is unlike me! Linn glad that you DD is feeling better, I'm sure Vicks would be ok, my mw said everything has a risk and you just have to be sensible about things.

I have prepared clementines, grapes, pineapple, apples and pears for work tomorrow with a curried butternut squash soup - very impressed with my healthiness!!!

My house is ffffrrrreeezzzziiinnnngggg too - sat in front of a halogen heater right now waiting for Paul to come home so I can cook!

Mxx

Hi gang, here's my 17 week "bump" - more food than baby - I think I just look fat - ignore all the junk on the spare bed I'm having an ebay bonanza at the minute!

Attachments

• 04012010740.jpg
    04012010740.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 04012010741.jpg
    04012010741.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 3
aaah delilah you don't just look fat... hmmmh i want some of your pineapple :) but don't have any so will have some chocolate instead :dohh:

Excuse me but that is not fat!! That's a lovely baby bump!

Yeh it was niiiice Linn, I'm in bed now. I'm sulking because guess what is back.. That fucking water infection! All bloody day I've noticed my symptoms coming back. I might as well just camp outside my GP surgery because I'm never away from there!

Sorry for moaning, it's just so uncomfortable! But must not moan... I am 19 weeks tomorrow.

You will find out the sex I just know it! And I will get them to check that my bump is still a girl LOL! Xxxx

Hey girls,

not brave, nosy lol! need to keep an eye on you all!

thanks for noticing the hair change - did it around 8 weeks preg but hate having pics taken so waited till i was going out over xmas.

thanks to everyone who's visited Charlie's page. Love ya all xxx

It looks lovely Deb, didn't recognise you at first :haha: xx

Hi gang, here's my 17 week "bump" - more food than baby - I think I just look fat - ignore all the junk on the spare bed I'm having an ebay bonanza at the minute!

Great bump!!! :flower:

Hey girls,

not brave, nosy lol! need to keep an eye on you all!

thanks for noticing the hair change - did it around 8 weeks preg but hate having pics taken so waited till i was going out over xmas.

thanks to everyone who's visited Charlie's page. Love ya all xxx

Deb, you look great! I visited Charlie's page, how lovely...

Any June moms do their 18-20 week ultrasounds yet? My last one was an emergency one at 6 weeks+5 (fetal pole + yolk sac) so to see my LO's head, spine, and legs was very cool ^_^

Will have to put this one in sports, I get insane kicks between 6-9pm each night. The doctor says I feel them quite strong because I'm petite, it's starting to keep me up at night :shrug::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->