******june babies******

yeah I have been a SAHM and can understand how you feel, I have cancelled my trips home to be able to buy what I need for the baby and my mum is even so kind and buying me a new dish washer since I had to get rid of my old one when I moved and couldn't store it anywhere in between places :( I miss it so much so I'm getting a new one for when the baby is there.

I didn't mean you but some people really seem to rely on that money for buying the basic essentials which I don't understand!

Why don't you keep looking on ebay for your dream buggy? You might be able to get it used for even less than £400 and if you are having a girl maybe you will find someone at the local playgroups who is pregnant with a blue bump and already has a little girl then you could swap some stuff!

Thanks girls :) :flower:

Just thought I'd post up a recent pic of my 'bump', taken last night. Not sure if I actually look pregnant yet or just like I've eaten too much over Christmas :shrug:

Image0131.jpg

You look pregnant Trix! :)

Hey Debs and Ria!

Cute bump Emma xx

Thanks Lili and Linn - you just made my day! :) x

No probs you totally do and thanks for sharing a bump pic, it's more fun when there's more of us!

Could I change mine to the 20th June please?? Had it changed at my 12 week scan, totally forgot to say! :D

Every obviously a pregnancy bump Trix, :)

maybe you will find someone at the local playgroups who is pregnant with a blue bump and already has a little girl then you could swap some stuff!

Good idea, of the 3 Mums I know who are pregnant; one is having an other girl, and one is having an other boy, so they are sorted and the other friend if expecting twins a few weeks before me and is keeping the genders a surprise.

Otherwise I shall start selling Josh's stuff on ebay and using the proceeds to buy pretty pink things. Although with this I worry as they don't always get a :pink: prediction right...

yeah or you can possible even check here on the forum, if im having a boy im keeping the girl stuff :wacko: my OH will not be amused but there might be other people on here. Wait and see what happens at the scan.. I'm dying to find out what I'm having!

I have been feeling my baby loads today seems to be getting more every day now! :cloud9:

yeah or you can possible even check here on the forum, if im having a boy im keeping the girl stuff :wacko: my OH will not be amused but there might be other people on here. Wait and see what happens at the scan.. I'm dying to find out what I'm having!

I have been feeling my baby loads today seems to be getting more every day now! :cloud9:

OH really wants the cupboard under the stairs space back, it currently has part of the old buggy, a bouncer, a baby bath, and about 10 nappy boxes of Josh's clothes... Might sneakily keep a few bits if its a girl, just in case. Almost wish I'd sold most of it or got rid when Josh outgrew it, if only so baby#2 doesn't end up looking the same as Josh did in all the photos, lol.

Great news about the movements! The other week there was a lot of 'was that LO or gas' moments :blush: was pretty sure there were movements in there somewhere but got a proper little kick on New Years Eve :cloud9:

Ria I keep being torn, I want another girl cause of all the gorgeous clothes I still have from DD, some of them never been worn, luckily I got lots of pink and some neutral bedding! It's easier to use boys stuff for a little girl than the other way around. My OH wants this to be the last one but I'm determined I'm having one more but not for another 5-10 years. But if it's a boy I think I will still keep her clothes just in case... how am I going to run that by my OH?

LOL, I was thinking if we had number 3 we should wait 3 years or so but if we get the P&T part of me is thinking we should get our money's worth by trying again when LO is 2 :dohh: Ha! This is before I even know what its like to cope with 2 kids.

2 kids is easy hun!! 1 was hard as you are new to it all, but number 2 is sooooooo piece of cake!! I hear 3 is a nightmare though.............OOPs xx

2 kids is easy hun!! 1 was hard as you are new to it all, but number 2 is sooooooo piece of cake!! I hear 3 is a nightmare though.............OOPs xx

LOL, every time we go visit my SIL (who has 3) I come away saying 'maybe 2 is enough?' hehhe. Secretly I think I enjoy the Madness of it all. Besides the more children there are to look after the more I think I can justify my role as 'homemaker' - which is silly I know.:blush:

LOL, every time we go visit my SIL (who has 3) I come away saying 'maybe 2 is enough?' hehhe. Secretly I think I enjoy the Madness of it all. Besides the more children there are to look after the more I think I can justify my role as 'homemaker' - which is silly I know.:blush:

Yeah my sister has 3, and she never has time to do anything!! I can not wait though, am quite a chilled out person, so am looking forward to being hectic for the next 18yrs...............:haha:

can not believe alot of us are nearlly half way there!!! YEEEEEEHAAAAA x

Can't believe we're in the middle box, mind you I'll be 20 weeks 2 weeks tomorrow and then it's all a downhill walk from there. Looking forward to the 24 week milestone, an after OH's dream that I gave birth at 30 weeks I shall be glad when that date passes too, lol.

This pregnancy seems to be slipping by without me needing to give it much thought which is nice, think its because Josh is keeping me so busy. We're at first words (although I can't always translate them) and trying to get him to walk more than 4 steps without him sitting down.

Good afternoon all - had my screening bloods done today and mw found baby's hb very quickly :cloud9: 3 weeks tomorrow for my scan - seems an age but I'm hoping it will come quick!

Welcome to all you new ladies :flower:

Linn what can I say - your bump is the mother of all bumbs its gorgeous! Lili, Emma both great bumps too - and Trix, definitely baby! I will put one up later but it will not be pretty I am so fat after my gluttonous xmas....

Well day 4 of eating no crap is almost over - by no crap I mean crisps, chocs, biscuits and cakes lol still eating other stuff I shouldnt but am going to weigh myself in the morning and take stock and go back to my 3 meals a day with fruit in between! CJ I can so relate to how you are feeling honey - I know that baby is only like 5" long and I have gained a stone in weight.... BUT I have been power walking 45 minutes every day on the treadmill and starting to feel more in control thankfully.

Linn thanks for the reszing website link!

Mx

no probs I was able to resize the pix on here before... I mean it did it automatically and then it suddenly said that all my pix were too big so I found that page!

And thanks I'm still shocked when I look in the mirror that I'm already so big but at least I know baby is growing in there... or is it all the chocolate?

hmmmhhhh just had spag bol it was so good, I actually want another plate but no I mustn't!!

Is anybody using wicks vapor rub while pregnant? My DD is so ill bless her so wanted to have a wicks vapour bath with her soon, anyone know if thats safe?

I don't know Linn.. Google? That bath sounds nice though. I just finished working and I'm gonna have a bath now... soak all my aches and pains away haha!

Yeah n google a lot of people say they used wicks vapour rub when pregnant but on wicks page it says not to use as they do not know what effect it has!

well I will have it :) other people drink and smoke so I don't know what harm a wicks vapour bath could do!

enjoy your bath! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->