******june babies******

Thanks makes me feel a bit better.

Lili that is terrible I hope you get it before it goes worse again - did you try the cranberry juice?

Deb I think you are lucky you can do both colours - I go blonde and look like a washout! I also visited Charlie's page it is a lovely tribute to your little man :hugs:

Linn I can eat a WHOLE pineapple without much encouragement.... i think I have OCD but food related lol

I'm about to retire for the night, think I may have to cancel my 9am meeting looking at the snow... I'll see.

Nite nite.

Mxx

I wish we had snow :nope: I hate Vancouver, I thought Canada was supposed to be the land of snow? I've seen it 3 or 4 times in the past 25 years. I can't wait to move to Quebec in 4 months :happydance:

Nice bumps ladies! We are all coming along nicely...almost halfway there!

Welcome back CJ. I bet it was hard coming back from the nice weather to the cold and snow.

Deb, Charlies page is beautiful. :hugs:

Aliss the snow is not funny anymore lol

Cobo I just realised we are due on the same day :0)

Mx

Any June moms do their 18-20 week ultrasounds yet? My last one was an emergency one at 6 weeks+5 (fetal pole + yolk sac) so to see my LO's head, spine, and legs was very cool ^_^

Will have to put this one in sports, I get insane kicks between 6-9pm each night. The doctor says I feel them quite strong because I'm petite, it's starting to keep me up at night :shrug::coffee:

Hey there, I'm 5'2" (156 cm) so petite too (pre-pregnancy BMI of 19.5), and for the last week the kicks have been insane! They kept me up a few nights during my holiday. Can you imagine how much we'll be feeling it at 20 weeks?? Crazy!!!

Oh lili, sorry you're getting the symptoms again :-( That really sucks! Are you seeing your doctor tomorrow??

Any June moms do their 18-20 week ultrasounds yet? My last one was an emergency one at 6 weeks+5 (fetal pole + yolk sac) so to see my LO's head, spine, and legs was very cool ^_^

Will have to put this one in sports, I get insane kicks between 6-9pm each night. The doctor says I feel them quite strong because I'm petite, it's starting to keep me up at night :shrug::coffee:

Hey there, I'm 5'2" (156 cm) so petite too (pre-pregnancy BMI of 19.5), and for the last week the kicks have been insane! They kept me up a few nights during my holiday. Can you imagine how much we'll be feeling it at 20 weeks?? Crazy!!!

Yeah it's crazy!! I've jumped from a few big karate boots recently too, they started at just over 16 weeks! I was told only between 19-22 from most women, so at first I thought it must've been gas but no way! Kinda cool tho :)

Yeah it's crazy!! I've jumped from a few big karate boots recently too, they started at just over 16 weeks! I was told only between 19-22 from most women, so at first I thought it must've been gas but no way! Kinda cool tho :)

Same here, started feeling during my 16th week true kicks. Everyone was telling me it couldn't be baby, since it's too early, but I know for sure it is, especially when I feel it right through my skin with my hands on my belly! I had a nightmare while away and woke up with my heart hammering: baby must have felt me stressed, because she kicked up a storm and I couldn't go back to sleep :)

Lili I'm sorry but you should push for referral to a urologist, some GPs just don't know what they are doing... I had the same problem around 5 years ago I had one infection after the other and kept being put on the same antibiotics and in the end I was referred and got some different meds and finally the infection was cleared at that point I already had the worst kidney infection and was bleeding every time I went for a wee!

Debs I have visited Charlies page but for some reason it won't let me light a candle or post anything, I tried a few times now :(

Delila I got the same OCD! I'm still so tired but soon I will be so hungry I will get up for some food.

My poor DD was up in the night coughing and needed a drink.. afterwards I couldn't go back to sleep just kept listening to her all the time but she only coughed and slept otherwise. Was going to go to the doctors this morning but it's soo cold and snowy outside I'm leaving it for a couple of days, at least she doesn't have a temp!
I want the winter to be over, no more snow please!!

Morning!

I got an appointment for 3.20 and I really want to get referred Linn, I can't go on like this! I've always suffered with them but never this many, and they seem so much more uncomfortable when pregnant. I did try cranberry juice but it seems nothing works!

We got snow today too... Bored of it! Want the summer to come! Xxx

I hope they will refer you Lili, I got no motivation to do anything in this cold :(

Oh lili..............you poor thing!!! I hope you do get refered hun, push for it girl xxx

Delila............loving the bump hun!!! Def not all food, it looks all baby to me xx

haley09 welcome to the mad house xxx

Morning everyone just back from a very snowy walk down to the docs to see the midwife and got to hear the HB for the first time! Plus it was DH's first baby visit after being away last month so he's double happy too.

No scan till the 28th though, seems soooo far away!

Hope we're all ok x

no need to thank me hun, my friend has a page there and i can light candles for her little girl but wont work for charlie for some reason! it's a lovely page! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->