******june babies******

Hi Trix and littleh!!

Nice bump Emma :) Linn is that your bump from THIS pregnancy? I don't think I was that big at 40 weeks last time (sorry, not meaning to sound rude but that is a very impressive bump)

Ria this is my bump from last night, I can take one next to the daily paper next time... I'm a size 10 so I really don't know where it came from! I was a lot bigger than that at 42 weeks with DD and she was actually tiny.

Thanks Debs, all well... how lovely and brave of you to come visit us here :hugs:

Debs you have a change of hair colour??? Looking good hun xxx Hope you are well xx Just seen your Angel Charlie on your memorial page!! I shed a tear for him, he is tiny! xxxx

EVERYONE CHECK MY THREAD OUT XXX

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...25-weeks-free-190-government.html#post3982476

Ria this is my bump from last night, I can take one next to the daily paper next time... I'm a size 10 so I really don't know where it came from! I was a lot bigger than that at 42 weeks with DD and she was actually tiny.

WOW, impressive, at least you miss the 'are you pregnant or just eatten too many pies' stage :)

My bump has come up quicker this time, will have to try and take a photo (I took photos every week last time not taken one so far this pregnancy. I had to buy a maternity coat at the weekend as old one won't do up (New look sale £12 bargin!)

Emma did you not know? my midwife told me this at my first visit at 8 weeks! I will buy some flight tickets with that money :happydance:

Oh deb didn't recognise you brunnette :D Looks good.

you are lucky Ria I need a maternity coat. I got a lovely woolen pink coat from next, I got a few others but always wear that one it's a size 12 so I can wear a thick jumper underneath and I can hardly do it up anymore but I couldn't find any nice maternity coats :cry: the local New Look don't seem to stock maternity clothes only can order them online! But now all the winter collections sold out! So not sure what I will be wearing soon... got a lovely poncho from Monsoon but not sure if it's warm enough!

Ok hun thought you only just found out.. I think everybody knows seen a few threads of people complaining they haven't got the money yet and still need to buy vital things, won't say what I think about that :wacko:

This time I won't buy that much. I got all furniture, bedding, blankets, etc... even got brand new bottles and all other bottle feeding equipment in case the breast feeding won't work... all I'm getting are some swaddle me blankets, new buggy for when I travel home (already got pram) new car seat and clothes if it's a boy! Ok and clothes if it's a girl too but not many... hmmhhh who am I kidding?

you are lucky Ria I need a maternity coat. I got a lovely woolen pink coat from next, I got a few others but always wear that one it's a size 12 so I can wear a thick jumper underneath and I can hardly do it up anymore but I couldn't find any nice maternity coats :cry: the local New Look don't seem to stock maternity clothes only can order them online! But now all the winter collections sold out! So not sure what I will be wearing soon... got a lovely poncho from Monsoon but not sure if it's warm enough!

DP online have a lovely purple one in sale but its still £40.

Newlook online only have one maternity sale jacket: https://www.newlook.co.uk/women/sale/sale_maternity/ProductList.aspx

Otherwise I was going to go to primark and get a 'non-maternity' oversized swing jacket, there are a lot around that only button to the bust (george at Asda had some I think) they might work and are much cheaper than maternity ones on ebay etc,.

Emma did you not know? my midwife told me this at my first visit at 8 weeks! I will some flight tickets with that money :happydance:

Mine is going towards a double buggy :thumbup:

Thats a good investment with your other little one, I made sure I could buy all the stuff I do need (been saving) so now I can use that money on whatever I want, which is a trip home :)

Ria thanks for the link, was looking for something warmer, I walk to a lot of places and still take DD to the park every weekend so after 2 hrs it gets so cold, will have a look in George tomorrow when I'm at Asdas!

My scan is in a week, the whole BOY/GIRL thing is really hanging in my head, lol.

A boy would be ideal financially as I literally kept ALL of Josh's clothes (although some will be seasonally inappropriate), a boy would bea good play friend for him ... however I really really want a girl at some point, can't explain why, think its about having been one myself and the mummy/daughter bond. However we have nothing for a girl so would need to start from scratch on clothes and bedding etc (not that that's a chore right?)

OH wants this to be our last whereas I'd like one more after this one : I've jokingly told him we have to keep going till we have a girl, but 3 kids is my limit I think.

Also, I think the day before the scan it will also dawn on me that this is an 'abnormality' scan and then I'll worry about that too. But as last time they found 'concerns' and all was well, I'm actually quite relaxed about this bit.

Ria I keep being torn, I want another girl cause of all the gorgeous clothes I still have from DD, some of them never been worn, luckily I got lots of pink and some neutral bedding! It's easier to use boys stuff for a little girl than the other way around. My OH wants this to be the last one but I'm determined I'm having one more but not for another 5-10 years. But if it's a boy I think I will still keep her clothes just in case... how am I going to run that by my OH?

Emma did you not know? my midwife told me this at my first visit at 8 weeks! I will some flight tickets with that money :happydance:

Mine is going towards a double buggy :thumbup:

Thats a good investment with your other little one, I made sure I could buy all the stuff I do need (been saving) so now I can use that money on whatever I want, which is a trip home :)

I've been a SAHM since I had Josh, so not been able to save much, plus had Josh's Birthday and Xmas so we're really wiped out ATM. Hence why we crossed the £700 buggy off the list that we had our eye on, lol. Think we can get the phil & ted for about £400 (with the accessories we want) which should be covered by the grant and selling Josh's Qunny Buzz.

Ria I keep being torn, I want another girl cause of all the gorgeous clothes I still have from DD, some of them never been worn, luckily I got lots of pink and some neutral bedding! It's easier to use boys stuff for a little girl than the other way around. My OH wants this to be the last one but I'm determined I'm having one more but not for another 5-10 years. But if it's a boy I think I will still keep her clothes just in case... how am I going to run that by my OH?

LOL, I was thinking if we had number 3 we should wait 3 years or so but if we get the P&T part of me is thinking we should get our money's worth by trying again when LO is 2 :dohh: Ha! This is before I even know what its like to cope with 2 kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->