******june babies******

Yeah the lard cream! :haha: I am used to it now though and it has really cleared my belly up :)

Linn you are so funny.. oh I would love to come to your house for tea if I get 10 croquets.. :haha: xx

Lili you could have as many as you like, we don't save on food in this house!

I will send you a PM regarding the monitor!

xxx

I forgot to say now Lili, good for getting the appointment at 25 weeks, I will just get her to sign the form at 24 weeks, and not date and send it til one week later. Also she could just sign it for me without a proper appointment ready to pick up from the surgery think someone else did that.. .but I know not all midwifes like to do that! I can't wait to get further on and for all my appointments. I hope I will get more scans after 30 weeks! 12 days til scan :)

weigth loss not intentional at all. i always lose wieght when pregnant. i lost 3 stone with DD1 and only put on 4lb with DD2 and she was 9lb 15!!!! to be fair i have it to loose, dont want to put up the figures as its embarrassing but trust me i can do without it.

breathing monitor thingy we used when DD2 was in special care but decided not to buy one for when we got home as it was the most frustrating thing ever invented!! it would alarm if she moved, kicked her leg etc etc. it caused more stress as we would jump up every time to check on her etc.

CJ hope your cough isnt too bad hun, and Lilli heres hoping you get reffered and they give you the big guns to clear out that infection.

oh and thank you for reminding me about the HIP. i have a GTT booked for 26 weeks and the midwife today said she would see me after that at 28 weeks. i didnt even think about getting that form done......mmmmm now do i leave it and try and book nearer the time, phone tomorrow and change it or not worry about the form till 28 week check up.

E&Ls mummy cant you just ring her and ask to do the form for you ready for 25 weeks and you can pick it up from the surgery? Thats how it worked with my MATB1 form with DD. I just rang her nad told her I needed it and a couple of days later I could pick it up from reception at my surgery!

E&Ls mummy cant you just ring her and ask to do the form for you ready for 25 weeks and you can pick it up from the surgery? Thats how it worked with my MATB1 form with DD. I just rang her nad told her I needed it and a couple of days later I could pick it up from reception at my surgery!

worth a shot. my midwife is sooooo hard to get hold of as they are not based at my GP's. its a anwserphone number that they check in to thro the day. and my GP is 20 miles away. i do sooo love living in the middle of nowhere....not!!! :growlmad:

anyway i think i might ring her over the next few days and just ask her if we can do it that way.....if not then i might have to make appoinment for 25 weeks as i dont think the hospital will do it for me at 26 weeks will they.

not sure about the hospital but try the midwifes just ask for a call back and then explain!

im soooo fed up of throwing up at random times and my tummy being really acidy afterwards......or not being able to eat a full meal.........................oh yeh and i wanna feel my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosh are you still throwing up poor you.. i hope you will feel baby soon! i still feel sick most evenings but nowhere nearly as bad as it has been!

im still throwing up first thing but thats it then till i need to eat. but i think big prob is acidity levels in my tummy. they build up in the day and i throw up. big bottle of gaviscon i think is needed....oh joy!!!

get a prescription from the doctors for the gaviscon hun, it's a FP10 item so they can prescribe it and then you can have it free!

Oh I hate all the acid :( feel sorry for you.. I thought you were past the sickness now hun.. Hopefully soon! :flower:

I'd ask for the form to be left at reception for 25 weeks, she should do that for you but otherwise make an appointment if you don't want to wait. You will waitlong enough for the money to be paid so best to send it off asap xxx

Morning Girls

....................And Happy New Year!

Sorry I havent been around too much recently but we were manic over christmas what with visitors from the 23rd - 29th and the inlaws along with brother and sister inlaw arriving on the 29th before the other vistors had even left! They only left yesterday!!

Im feeling much better now and havent been sick since new years eve (yey!)

Got a nice wee bump now and even in maternity clothes! Which i was pleased to have to get size 8 :) cant remeber the last time i was a size 8 lol. Im usually a 10 but what with the weight loss and throwing up even my regular jeans were hanging off me. I got told i had "popped" last night at a staff meeting I was holding for one of the nurserys so i assume the world can see im pregnant now lol.

Was in fits of tears yesterday when one of the girls who works in one of the nurserys came in to hand in her sick note. She is 3 days ahead of me and has been signed off work because she is 2cm dilated! I was then in tears as she was telling me that the dr had told her that there is a good chance she will lose the baby if things dont stop now. Then that had me thinking OMG i could loose my baby as well and what if this and what if that.

To top it off when i got in from work after the staff meeting at 8.40pm (i left for work at 0700) I was tired grumpy and DH was watching a dvd. My brother who is 15 had spent some of his christmas money buying the baby some cute trainers and celtic football club vests, sleepsuits and a rattle. Hubby wouldnt even look at the laptop as my brother was showing me via webcam which resulted in me flipping my lid that he didnt care about our baby and that all he wanted to do was lay on the sofa watching telly. Totally un called for as hubby had already spoken to my brother via webcam when i was still at work and thanked him for buying the stuff!

I ended up in bed crying and sulking until he came up stairs gave me a cuddle and a cold drink and told me to stop being silly. lma0 - i love being a hormonal wreck.

Hope all you girlies are well

x x x

fab you got a bump tashtash!

I'm ill again, last night when I lied down I had the worst sore throat and this morning I think I got a sinus and chest infection! I'm off to the doctor soon, had to use my inhaler all night which makes me feel really guilty and hoping the doctors won't put me on steroids again but the cough is so bad.. I'm such a whimp I feel like I'm gonna die and OH has to work until 8pm every night for the rest of the week :cry:

sorry for complaining! xxx

Morning everyone, I'm working from home today as I have no appointments.

Pleased to report day 5 of not eating crap went well :o)

E&L's mummy I wish I had lost some weight too and I know what you mean about wanting to feel the baby - me too!!!!

Linn hubby was considerate and all the mat clothes fit - size 12 - but the bump bit is saggy still so I suppose that is good - hope you dont catch what your DD & DH have - plenty of Vit C - CJ is your cough better?

Margi, try orange juice and clementines for making things move they seem to be doing the trick for me!

I have a bit of a rash on my tummy but not sure if it is anything to worry about - Lili I'm glad that the cream cleared your tummy up and that your GP will refer you hopefully.

TashTash please dont get upset - I think we are all aware of how lucky we are to be this far with healthy pregnancies and as my mum says "dont buy trouble" - I miscarried in Feb and I cry for our friends on here who have had to deal with such devastating news of their babies - many much later on than what I was. We can only hope that they are blessed with healthy babies next time and regarding your colleague the deal isnt done yet, she may be ok - I'm following a thread of a lady in 2nd tri who has been on bedrest for weeks now and is still hanging in there :hugs:

Hope you all have a good day ladies, will check in later.

Marie xx

Linn we were typing at the same time - :hugs: - keep warm and safe xx

aw Linn. hugs from me hun. hopfully the doc can sort you out.
Tash congrats on the bump

well its a snow day here for us. school is closed and will prob be closed tomorrow too. i think im gonna make a big pot of stew for dinner tonight......maybe with some dumplings....yum yum yum

Quick question from me.

Do any of you use any other websites for information etc on pregnancy? If so can you let me know which ones you rate please?

I have subscribed to Baby Gaga and they send weekly updates on the pg etc but there are so many others out there that come up whenever I google anything!

E&L's mummy I havent had breakfast yet and the thought of stew is making me hungry!!!!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->