******june babies******

oh Emma that will not give me any cravings for once, I really don't like lamb to put it mildly... I would not allow anyone to even eat or cook it in my house as the smell makes me sick! I will make pizza for tea with tuna and red onion... hmmmhh :) But it is not making me hungry to talk about it!

Does anyone have a glider chair and footstool - would you recommend them?

Emma you are funny - I laughed aloud at your comment about Linn not being hungry!!!! I had a baked potato with a laughing cow triangle and beans for lunch it was lovely - making mustard chicken and rice with veg tonight - love working from home sometimes!

I used to drink lots of peppermint tea Linn before I was pg, not really wanted it since but now you mention it I will make one later.

CJ your hubby will understand - you have a busy schedule and with the hormones well what can I say - he should be grateful you are providing a home for his growing little girl! Linn good luck with the meds hopefully you wont need tablets.

I am going to make a hot chocolate options drink now - this DOES NOT count as chocolate lol as it is only just bloody flavoured and I need warming up!!!!

My Blooming Marvellous catalogue arrived today will have a flick through with my hot drink and try not to earmark the whole thing!

Mx

We have a blooming marvelos shop in the city!! I forgot about it till you posted that!!! Must pop in this week and buy some un-essential (will tell hubby they were very essential) clothes!
I have a glider chair and i used it with both my girls, it was in their rooms and i would do the night feeds on it! Never got the foot stool with it as was given to me. I found it really comfy and used a feeding pillow as well.

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...3/279-7449175-7709917?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

I got a glider chair with foot stool as well, had it in my bedroom at first as thats where baby slept and then in her room for the evening feed. I didn't move her to her room until she slept through :) hmmmhhh I'm hungry again just waiting for my lovely pizza to cook now :)

Oh thanks Emma that looks really useful. You know I have asked the few of my friends who have had children to tell me what they found

1. essential
2. useful
3. useless

And I'm getting some interesting stuff back - I really dont want to end up with a houseful of "pretty rubbish" that I never use and am a bit overwhelmed by it all so anything like this is great and will be added to my word document!

Linn glad to hear the appetite is back!!!!

Mx

Aw Linn, I'm glad they gave you something for it, but fingers crossed they won't need to give you the steroid tablets.

Thank you Debbie and Ria you are so kind!

I got the steroids here now in case I feel worse, I really don't want to take them but I have been thinking about it, I'm sure it would be worse for my baby if I had an asthma attack and that would cause lack of oxygen!

I know it sounds mean but I just put my DD down and now feeling sooo much better, knowing all I have to do is sit on the couch until I go to bed!

doesnt sound mean at all....i have huge sigh of relief somedays when they are asleep. and being stuck in the house for days on end is not helping....stoopid snow!! im trying to find second hand puchchairs online but not ebay. im still really undecided about which double to get and i dont want to spend a fourtune as i reckon at most i will get a year outta it.

I like the first wheels doubles as you can have a proper carrycot for the newborn!

I just felt really flustered and took my temp it's 38.7'C so I took the paracetamol OH brought... he is so kind brought me raspberry turnover and chocolate eclairs from sainsburys just now! really hope I will get hungry for them soon :)

E&Ls mummy this is the one i like.. i know you dont want it from ebay.. but there you can see a pic of it! xxx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FirstWheels-...UCI%2BIA%2BUA%2BIEW%2BFICS%2BUFI&otn=11&ps=63

its not i dont want from ebay just trying to find other sites like it...more choice and maybe cheeper. i love that one too but i need a tandem as the school gate is only wide enough for a single. love the leebruss tandem but thats lots of pennies

how about this one?

https://www.jusonne.co.uk/zoom-twin-stroller-pushchair-package-981-p.asp

Well I have just finished dinner, was still hungry so had some clementines and grapes - making thai green curry for dinner tomorrow night so got everything ready for that too as I'm out all day with clients...

I found a few really useful threads on here about what purchases people found good and bad with their baby's - I know lots of you already have children but here are the links if you are interested:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/244717-your-unnecessary-essential-baby-purchases.html

and

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...0441-those-arent-first-time-mums-help-me.html

I'm going to go on the treadmill for 45 minutes now and then have a nice bath with some Lush smellies.

Nite all.

Mxx

Well I'm about to leave the house it is -9 out there and icy. I have a 90 minute drive to clients and will be there all day doing a planning session with them. Because of the snow this is my first meeting this week - crazy! Dont want to leave the house, Paul is deicing and digging out the car for me....

Think my tummy is stretching, it was uncomfortable a few times last night....

Have a good day everyone I will check in tonight when I'm home.

Marie xx

Ah, Delilah, we share the same EDD: 14th June!

Good date, me thinks :happydance:

Morning Everybody!

Marie I hope you managed to get to work safe!

I'm such a whimp I'm honestly wondering how I want to give birth to another baby... but then I do remember telling the midwife I was going to go home and that I was dying :haha:

I feel like I'm going to die this morning too, didn't sleep all night and my throat is hurting so much I can hardly talk... DD keeps bringing me books to read to her and I just got no enegery at all :cry:

Sorry for whinging.. something positive too, I can now feel my little baby every day several times a day and it is proper movement :) And as long my baby and DD are fine I'm happy but I hate being sick!!!

11 days until 20 week scan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"