******june babies******

Thanks Delilah and E&Ls mummy yeah I think I caught what they got, but I always get it worse cause of my asthma! I wish I could spend all day in bed but I don't think my DD would appreciate that!

Delila I don't use any webpages but I can recommend the book what to expect when you're expecting :)

Quick question from me.

Do any of you use any other websites for information etc on pregnancy? If so can you let me know which ones you rate please?

I have subscribed to Baby Gaga and they send weekly updates on the pg etc but there are so many others out there that come up whenever I google anything!

E&L's mummy I havent had breakfast yet and the thought of stew is making me hungry!!!!

Thanks!

sorry hun. just sorted the bits out in the slow cooker for the stew and checked an di have makings for dumplings too.......toasties for lunch. suppose i should have some brekkie too lol.

ive used thebabycentre.co.uk for baby development info...but have heard netmums is quite good. i love it here tho as it has so many different boards to wander thru

Quick question from me.

Do any of you use any other websites for information etc on pregnancy? If so can you let me know which ones you rate please?

I have subscribed to Baby Gaga and they send weekly updates on the pg etc but there are so many others out there that come up whenever I google anything!

E&L's mummy I havent had breakfast yet and the thought of stew is making me hungry!!!!

Thanks!

I like this site hun

https://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/

Linn..................you poor thing!! I hope you get sorted at the dr's today. Big :hugs: to you xxx

Marie if you have an iPhone you can get the app 'what to expect when you're expecting' and it's brilliant. Or if not I believe the book is good like Linn said.

Get the MW or DR to check the rash next time you're there. It could be something or nothing but it's best to be safe. I thought mine was nothing but I'm glad I started the cream already cos I believe it gets very itchy in the 3rd tri.

Hugs for you Linn. It's horrible to get sick. Bring on the bloody summer! Xxx

Another day here and another day closer to our scans :) xxxx

yes Lili and i thought now that Im sick time will go even faster cause I won't ony obsess about the scan but also winge about being ill :haha:

just having my breakfast and it does make me feel better :) soft boiled eggs with soldiers... hmmmmhhhh!

wrap up warm Linn xx

Marie.............this is the what to expect when expecting site.
https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/landing.aspx

Thanks everyone - I can get the book on amazon for less than £10 but I will check with my SIL law first as she has a fair collection of pregnancy books. I'll bookmark these websites too and have a look at them tonight - thanks for the link to what to expect Emma. I only use this site too at the moment and mainly just this thread I am very insular lol...

Lili I dont have an iphone until May when my contract is due for renewal I cant wait to get one! I will get the rash checked out when I go for swine flu jab on Tuesday it isnt itcy or anything yet.

mmmmm Linn boiled egg and soldiers, I will have to get some eggs not that that for years!

E&L's mummy you have inspired me to pull out my slow cooker I will pull my recipe book out and start using it again this weekend, I love coming home from work to the smell of a meal being ready - delish!!!!

So I better get back to work - all these little breaks on bnb and facebook are making me procrastinate even more lol

Mxx

i love my slow cooker....only down side you have to plan what you are having day before if you need to defrost anything. snow is unreal here. DD1 has gone out to find her friends to play in it. she wrapped herself up really well and wore waterproof trousers, im proud of her logical thinking. DD2 is being a total ratbag today. but think it might be partly cos i tired and crabby. that and DD1 keeps coming in and out and she wants to play with her big sister. Still nothing on the feeling front.....not even a flutter! grrrr lol

well hubby has managed to get home for lunch by using one of the work rovers lol. and im hoping he will be home early tonight so i can chill.

Just got back from doctors, on antibiotics and steroid inhaler but at least thats only topical and won't affect baby... if I don't get better within 2 weeks I will have to take the steroid tablets! Hope not I was on them for ages after DDs birth and hate taking them! DD was prescribed an inhaler too and some nose drops.

Now waiting for my croquets to cook and then going to put DD down after we ate... then I can lie down on the couch!

Delilah I am wrapped up warm cause I can only have minimal heating on or it makes my asthma much worse! Got a hot water bottle here with me too and some peppermint tea to keep me warm :)

Linn.........am pleased they have given you something help!! I hope it clears soon babe xxx

heres hoping they work hun so you dont need the steroids. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It can only get better now Linn.. you'll be on the mend soon :flower: :flower: xxx

yeah I don't care as long as my baby is fine and I can have my scan very soon... just had my lunch and now I'm happy just hoping it will last for more than half an hour!

not sure if i should put this or not but just stumbled across it and thought some of you might want to know as i know you were quite close to Drazic. xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/249788-threatened-miscarriage.html

Hi everyone!!!

Delila, I'm subscribed to the whattoexpect.com web site, and receive daily emails which I love!

TashTash: had a hissy fit at DH last night, and felt like crap afterwards so I know what you mean! We have a contractor currently renovating the house and yesterday before I left for work, I gave instructions to DH to give to contractor for something specific I wanted done. Well, when I got home from the gym at 8:30 exhausted and ready for bed, I saw it hadn't been done so went on a rant about how I feel he never listens to me, whipped out my own tool box and did part of the work myself. I even wrote a note for the contractor since I felt I couldn't trust DH anymore to give him the instructions... I felt horrible afterwards, but still... I'm not at home full-time now like DH is, waiting for his classes to resume next week and with nothing to do but lounge on his behind while I commute into the city, work full-time and still feel like crap from the nausea... :cry: I just want the renos to move on, it's going so slowly, and want to be able to work on the nursery and clean up our house that is an absolute disaster right now... I have OCD for cleanliness and tidiness, this mess is driving me nuts!!!

Linn, hope you feel better soon, and Lili, you too!!!

My cough is a bit better today but now I'm coughing up sputum, so still think I might make an appointment with my GP in case I'm developing a pneumonia...

Thanks for the opportunity to rant, I feel a bit better now...

6 days til my next ultrasound!!!!

wow CJ not long to go til your scan! haha for your :hissy: fit, I get them all the time :)

I'm feeling sooo bad, I searched my entire house for paracetamol and could find none... I found everything else... all the medicines I would love to take right now! So I messaged OH to bring me some paracetamol later, which I will still have to wait for for another 4 hrs :cry:
sorry for complaining so much, hate being ill! But at least I have been feeling my baby loads today, bet it can't get any sleep from all the coughing. I'm not even hungry this afternoon, believe it or not!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Linn NOT hungry? This is unheard of!!! :haha:

I have made a lamb Tagine which i am looking forward to munching on tonight with some cous cous xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->