******june babies******

Oh Linn...............I wish i was closer to look after you babe xxxxx Just snuggle up with dd, get paper and colouring pencils for her and anything that requires little effort from you!! We have been out in the snow playing all morning...........we are now snuggled up with a hot choc each!! Hubby at work.................madness!!!

Delila.................am woried about you driving so far in this weather!! I pray you get there and back ok xxxx

sorry this is pointless but.............

IM 17 WEEKS!!!!!!!

:haha: just wanted to share.

Linn i hope you feel better soon hunni.
deliah please drive safe, its an ice rink here so i can imagnine what its like over there.

nothing else to report from here. will pop back later and check on you all. xxxxxxx

oh yeh did you want to see a piccie of me at my biggest with DD2 by the way? ive finally found it and uploaded it to photobucket.

you cant have an up to date one of #3 yet as its hard to see baby from me lol

I found a few really useful threads on here about what purchases people found good and bad with their baby's - I know lots of you already have children but here are the links if you are interested:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...0441-those-arent-first-time-mums-help-me.html

Oooh, I replied to that one, posted my entire shopping list from last time :blush: Was good to get it out again, so glad I won't have to buy that much this time, just Buggy/cot/clothes/swing* (*-didn't buy one last time but wished I had)

I also kept my hospital bag list, which will be really handy this time. (resiting the urge to pack it until 28/30 weeks)

Thank you Emma you're so kind! Unfortunetely for my DD I will not be playing in the snow with her today! She has lots of pens on the dining table but she always wants me to do something with her :) Anyway I will survive and be glad when the day is over I really hope I will get some sleep tonight, I took 2 paracetamol in the middle of the night and when I finally felt better and thought I could sleep then my OH started snoring.. I must have dozed off enventually as I woke up dreaming about an order for the Chinese take away place that I was putting together :rofl: but I didn't eat anything yet, just had some fruit juice and now feeling sick cause I had the antibiotics on an empty stomach :dohh:

Will be making a noodle stir fry with chicken and loads of veg tonight, butternut squash, mangetouts, carrots, bean sprouts, peppers, cabbage and whatever other veg I can find in my fridge hopefully all the vitamins will help :)

E&Ls mummy I want to see the pic!

Lili I hope you are well, don't remember reading much of you yesterday... don't work too hard!

Now will go and check if there are any news from Drazic, been thinking of her this morning!

ok will try and upload it.

nothing on drazic as far as i know xxxx

me at 37 weeks with DD2. i was huge!!

https://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff156/flossythemoo/n699481482_1101830_8115.jpg

:hugs: Linn, hope you feel better soon.

Your dinner sounds great, can you cook for all of us? If I was feeling poorly OH would be lucky if I cooked the first thing that feel out of the freezer, lol.

Feeling a bit creative today, so think I'm making chicken goujons in a Corriander & Cashew breadcrumbs ... not sure what to serve with it yet thou. Also going to bake another batch of rock cakes as my family apear to have demolished the last batch.

Oh WOW E&Ls mummy, that's impressive :D. Mine was always tiny, (so much so they kept scanning me to make sure he was growing) mind you he was also a boy and was only 6lb 9oz when he was born.

I don't know if I got enough noodles and chicken for all of you and too poorly to go out shopping today! hmmmhh yours doesnt sound bad, maybe I will add some cashew nuts to my stir fry later :) Gonna also make a sweet and spicy chili sauce to go with it!

Hmmmhh I would use parsley instead of coriander and then have it with pasta in a creamy sauce,, maybe mushrooms :) Let us know what you made in the end... I'm just having a yoghurt now,,, can't believe I lost my appetite!

E&Ls mummy that is one huge bump...I was huge too but don't want to post pics on here that I also got on my facebook, if you'd like to see send me a PM and I will invite you on Facebook :)

hmmmhh yours doesnt sound bad, maybe I will add some cashew nuts to my stir fry later :) Gonna also make a sweet and spicy chili sauce to go with it!

Hmmmhh I would use parsley instead of coriander and then have it with pasta in a creamy sauce,, maybe mushrooms :) Let us know what you made in the end...

I miss creamy sauces, OH hates anything creamy or milky .. might make a white sauce and pasta for lunch ... or risk the ice and go to the shop :happydance:

Sadly can't eat mushrooms, they always make me throw up.:sick:

Not sure what time OH is due home tonight, but can coat the chicken ahead of time. The only got to decide on some carb and vag accompaniment.

Right I'm starving now better go make lunch for Joshy and me. :thumbup:

I don't know if I got enough noodles and chicken for all of you and too poorly to go out shopping today! hmmmhh yours doesnt sound bad, maybe I will add some cashew nuts to my stir fry later :) Gonna also make a sweet and spicy chili sauce to go with it!

Hmmmhh I would use parsley instead of coriander and then have it with pasta in a creamy sauce,, maybe mushrooms :) Let us know what you made in the end... I'm just having a yoghurt now,,, can't believe I lost my appetite!

E&Ls mummy that is one huge bump...I was huge too but don't want to post pics on here that I also got on my facebook, if you'd like to see send me a PM and I will invite you on Facebook :)

yeh thats why i have a photobucket account for things like that. you will have to send me your details hun as you wont find me on there. i have full security on. so i have to ask for friends.

Ria...she was a whopping 9lb 15oz born by elective section and they still had to use forceps on her to get her out!!!!! but there was an awful lot of fluid too

I will send you my email address I got full security on as well, will change it for you now and then change it back straight after! Hope you are still on right now :)

ooooooo i feel part of the gang now!!!! lol
requests on their way to you both Linn and Emma. xxxxx

Ah I just suggested you invite Emma as well :) Facebook is doing my head in, I had it set so that only friends can invite me.. so basically noone who is not friend can.. and now it's only letting me change it back to friends of friends!!

E&L did you see my picture of me full term 40+
Your bumb was great xxxx

Afternoon Girls,

Well i have been sent home from work due to the very bad weather and weather warnings. We have closed all 12 of our nurseries in the garrison as the weather is so bad. We have about 50cm of snow settled on the ground and have been told to expect another 82cm over the weekend! The roads are lethal though which is the main reason for all the closure. Apparently the Stadt (which is like the council) have ran out of grit and are now only doing the motorway!

Now all i can think about is chicken stirfry as well!! lol Sadly though bubs doesnt seem to like me eating vegetables and it usually results in vomitting but am really considering giving it a good go!

x x x

oh TashTash hope you can keep it down if you're having one :)

emma nope i havent yet but will have a look.....have a look at the ones of DD2 just born...i dont think she looks a chuncky as you would expect from my bump. DD1 was a porker in comparrison. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->