******june babies******

Not seen it... can feel it with my hand on my belly. With my DD couldn't see it until much later but this time everything seems to be happening a lot faster.

Just wait until 3rd tri and you will think you got an alien in there ready to break out :)

I just cleaned my kitchen and I really feel bad.. wish OH would take time off when I'm ill to help with DD :(

Just having a cold drink and then I'm going to make dinner... hmmmh Lili I love Spag Bol! Think I will make a Lasagne tomorrow otherwise OH will complain that it's spag bol again!

Hello Everyone! I am having a June baby too...due the 14th with my first baby!! Very excited but nervous.....we go for an ultrasound in 6 days to hopefully find out the gender!!! I wanted a girl and my fiance wanted a boy but at this point both of us just want to know and will be just as happy with either one! What an exciting thing it is becoming a mommy for the first time...very overwhelming though!

Hi Ladies,

Is anyone else due 9th June ? I have no bump buddies :( Xx

You don't have to match up dates! My real date I suspect is the 9th, although my OB wrote the 7th on my chart, would be happy to add you to my bump buddies list!!!
CJ

Can I join you girlies on FB aswell??

x x x

PM me for my full name, would be happy to have you on my FB! Just be forwarned no one other than the BnB ladies know the sex of our baby though :)

evening ladies.
just thought i would share :hissy:
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/251227-am-actually-gonna-commit-husbandcide.html

yeah and I'm gonna sell my DD :hissy: I just made dinner and in the meantime she painted my dining table and kitchen door so obviously she had her paint removed which she knows thats whats going to happen and now she won't stop screaming... I'm going to be deaf in a minute! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. will go and run a bath soon and she's not allowed to join me unless she stops screaming!

I can't tell what it is... I can feel the baby moving SO much, and my mum asked if I could feel it...so last night I sat there and stared at my belly to see if I could see movements, felt a movement and pretty low down my belly seemed to move out, literally like a finger poking outwards a bit....

I saw it again in the bath... But I can see my pulse really clearly in that area now and I was kinda wondering if it could be...I don't even know what! What the heck could my blood be doing to make my tummy protrude like that? Unless it's made of flubber?! :shock: :shrug:

Very weird, I'll try and get a video...it's a very precise point to be my pulse, like it sticks out very clearly in one place...

xx

P.S I'm very skinny too, I was classed as underweight before I got pregnant (only just though and I'm still a healthy weight for me)...don't have much of a bump, but when I breathe in as far as I can I can see a little lump which is pretty hard compared to the rest of my 'bump' - could this be Bean?

yeah and I'm gonna sell my DD :hissy: I just made dinner and in the meantime she painted my dining table and kitchen door so obviously she had her paint removed which she knows thats whats going to happen and now she won't stop screaming... I'm going to be deaf in a minute! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. will go and run a bath soon and she's not allowed to join me unless she stops screaming!

oh dear!! i must admitt i will be calmer when both mine are in bed. i think christmas visiting has finally caught up with me as i havent been to bed at normal time since then. i need an early night. is im still here after 9pm please kick my butt off or dont talk to me or something. i need an early night. lol

yeah thats your bean :) when i lie on my back i can feel/see that hard lump.. usually it's quite low down but recently it's been higher up in the mornings... i can always see my pulse too! soon you won't be wondering anymore if you can see your baby moving you will know!

awwww my DD just came and said sorry mummy can i have a hug and kiss please :)

oh dear!! i must admitt i will be calmer when both mine are in bed. i think christmas visiting has finally caught up with me as i havent been to bed at normal time since then. i need an early night. is im still here after 9pm please kick my butt off or dont talk to me or something. i need an early night. lol

ok I will do although I will be watching NCIS at 9 so won't be on that much until later.. I always need an early night but I never get one! :hugs:

yeah thats your bean :) when i lie on my back i can feel/see that hard lump.. usually it's quite low down but recently it's been higher up in the mornings... i can always see my pulse too! soon you won't be wondering anymore if you can see your baby moving you will know!

awwww my DD just came and said sorry mummy can i have a hug and kiss please :)

Awesome, thanks :)

I kinda.....poked it.....:blush: I wondered if it was Bean because it moved.... :rofl:

I told DH and he said "OMG, you poked Bean in the head!!!"... It was only very gently... :lol:

xx

dont worry about it, I will poke it too but then the lump usually just disappears lol

i still havent felt mine move :cry: can see my pulse as my whole tummy wobbles lol

Bliss girls been in bed for half hr now!!! Time to chill xxxx Wish i could crack open a bottle of wine though xxxx

ah you will feel it soon hun, do you have an anterior placenta? I think mine is posterior!
I didn't properly feel my DD until 21 weeks!

Thank god I don't miss drinking at all... I did enjoy my dinner took some paracetamol and actually not feeling too bad at all, off for a bath soon and then DD is off to bed and I can get my chocolates out!

nightkd, same as me! I'm also petite and thin, and can see/feel "Petit Pois" since week 15-16!!! They say petite women tend to feel babies sooner, even if it's their first! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->