******june babies******

nightkd, same as me! I'm also petite and thin, and can see/feel "Petit Pois" since week 15-16!!! They say petite women tend to feel babies sooner, even if it's their first! :happydance:

Awesome!! Haha, I love 'Petit Pois' :haha: I'm just hoping Bean will be able to give DH's hand a good kicking when we get home :thumbup: he'll be chuffed!

xx

DH felt Petit Pois on 17weeks + 1day :) It was awesome! He just placed his hand on my belly and got a right kick in response!!!

ah you will feel it soon hun, do you have an anterior placenta? I think mine is posterior!
I didn't properly feel my DD until 21 weeks!

no idea hun. cos i had an emergancy scan at 9 weeks, they were more worried about the treat of MC than anything else. and ive scoured my notes, nothing in there. from what i remember at the 6 week quick scan to check if ectopic he said placenta is right up the top i think. must remeber to ask when i go for 20 week scan.

The placenta doesn't develop until after the 10th week, so they wouldn't have been able to tell you :)

The placenta doesn't develop until after the 10th week, so they wouldn't have been able to tell you :)

thank you hun. perhaps he said the pregnancy then. i was so stressed thinking i was losing bean i dont remeber much about it. hubby had to turn my head to look at the screen at 9 week one. i couldnt face seeing butterbean gone.

WOW, I didn't know that. I had a scan at 9wks3days (see AV) and I was sure that was the placenta ... although that said I they set me back a week despite the fact I was sure I was further on than those measurements suggested.:shrug: Mind you arms and legs weren't fully developed either so maybe they got it right.

at 9 weeks there should only be a yolk sac.. the placenta only takes over at around 12 weeks :) thats why they prefer not to do the dating scans after that! Thats what I was told by my midwife anyway..

That's why you can't do a CVS until late in week 10: if there is no placenta, there is nothing to biopsy! The pregancy hormones come from the corpus luteum in the ovaries and the corpus is what maintains a pregnancy until the placenta is formed and takes over at week 10-11. That thick layer you see on the first trimester scans is the endometrium.

CJ not long until your scan now :) I can't wait for mine... 11 days to go! :hugs: hope to talk soon, missed you! x

DH felt Petit Pois on 17weeks + 1day :) It was awesome! He just placed his hand on my belly and got a right kick in response!!!

Aww!! I tried to see if I could feel kicks and as soon as I put my hand on my belly, Bean moved away and went to sleep :rofl:

xx

wow you guys were busy yesterday just catching up!

CJ dont be nervous your little girl will be doing marvellous in there!

Welcome Zoodle and 32909Love (I'm 14 June too so is Littleh)

Are you feeling better Linn?

E&L's mummy great piccy, I didnt realise it was so hard to sleep with a big bump but it makes sense!

Ria I copied your list from that thread - I actually have a word document with all my friends and the recommendations from here that I have been compiling for a few weeks now.

My journey yesterday was horrible I didnt get home until after 10pm so thank you all for your thoughts - I got home ate and fell asleep on the settee.... this morning I have a meeting only 14 miles away at 10am then back in the office for the rest of the day.

Hope you all have a good day.

Mxx

I will try to find Lili, E&L's mummy and TashTash from Linn's facebook - I already have Emma & CJ

I'm not announcing pg on fb until after 20 week scan though! Only because when we mc in Feb I had to untell people and it was awful, I know I'm being paranoid for no reason!!!!

Mxx

OK I found Lili, E&L's mummy and Sylvie - cant find TashTash!

I have sent you friend requests!

Mxx

CJ there is no need to be nervous!!!

Delilah glad to hear you got home all right! You didn't find TashTash cause she didn't send me her details so I can invite her.. did she sent them anyone else? Don't know if she has been back online actually!

Thank you I am feeling better today after I actually felt much worse last night it seems to finally be getting better, didn't wake up with a temp which makes such a difference :) So no paracetamol for me today... think they have been keeping me awake!

Happy Birthday Sylvie hope you're getting spoiled today! :cake:

Morning Ladies xx
I sent TashTash my details, but not heard from her. She probably off line so will wait xx

Happy bday sylvie xxxxxx

Been out in the snow with the girls, but had to come in as the snow blizzard hit, and we couldn't see eachother!!! Was very funny though.

Sun is now coming out so we may go and play again before lunch.

Emma did they close the schools? How annoying! Not for them I guess but it's only snow :) If they closed the schools everytime there was snow in Canada for example the kids would never go to school!!!

morning. well i totally lost the plot last night and as a result feel totally drained. DD1 back to school today and it took me 45 mins to do the 20 min walk. snow was sooo thick the pushchair was really hard work.

Deliah i added you hun.
Sylivie happy birthday. xx
CJ, dont worry hun all will be fine.
have i missed anyone?? lol

will catch up with you later. xxxx

Yes Linn, the schools were closed Yesterday till Monday!! I love it..............we have been playing, such fun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->