******june babies******

it would have asked you in the beginning if you wanted to add it to profile or boxes! Delete it from boxes then go to lilypie then my lilypie the ticker should be there and then do it again with adding to facebook and when it asks tell it to add it to profile not boxes!

gonna put DD down now! And then it's only a few more hrs til the day is over.. am I horrible for thinking that?

Mine went into 'Boxes' and then I clicked the little edit button and it said move to profile or something! It works for me now xx

OK Lili less complicated than what I suggested! I just put DD down now waiting for my goodfellas baguette to cook, I can't face eating anyting today.. just had to throw up as well :(

Hi All

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing....

I feel like im counting down the days till my m/w appt, not until the 18th, and i'll be nigh on 20 weeks and this is our first appt.....

Never move house whe pregnant is all I can say.... xx

Emma ive had a play and i cant see why yours isnt working. ive even maganed to add one each for my DDs. you disappeared so couldnt reply on there. xxx

Linn...it will be those pesky antibiotics hun xxxxxxxx

yeah TashTash but can I invite you please? can u send me your email addy?

I can see yours now Em.

Tash I'll get you off Linns page once she has added you :flower:

xx

well seeing as i have Linn, Lilli, Emma and CJ as my FB friends.......................can i add you to my buddy list too pweeeeessseeee??

Never move house whe pregnant is all I can say.... xx

LOL, where were you when I was pregnant with my son with this advice? We moved house when I was 32 weeks, and OH has been househunting again suggesting we could move again this pregnancy :dohh:

It's looking like we'll have to move before baby is born. Don't think we'll be able to afford where we're living now, rent is ok but council tax is huge.

I was thinking best time to move would be once I can claim MA as I won't be able to get SMP if I have to leave my job to move. Maybe not!!

Although I've always managed to get out of doing the main bulk of moving house before (working weekends is great sometimes!) so it won't be much different lol

littlepne - we moved the day I started Maternity leave (which I went on early at 32 weeks). It wasn't that bad as I had nesting urges anyway, but was annoying being told I couldn't lift anything.

OK, I need help, i've been on eBay looking at newborn clothes, lol. I am resisting buying any clothes till we know :pink: or :blue: but have just saved 2 items on my watch list for next week: one pink and one blue :blush: ready to bid on one once we find out :happydance:

Has anyone else SEEN baby kick yet? I think I have.....

xx

Not seen it but hubby felt it last night with his hand on my tummy for the first time! I would be suprised to actually see it at 16 weeks, but you never know x

Ria you're so sweet! :flower: Looking forward to you finding out!

Nightkd I seen my belly moving this week in the bath (19 weeks) :) Baby was quite low down and going crazy! I am really really slim, my bump is all baby... I don't know if that makes a difference!!

Spaghetti bolognese for tea yummy x

Hi everyone,

I'm new to baby and bump and just thought i'd introduce myself!

I'm 15 weeks and 2 days, married to my lovely husband since May last year and this is my first baby! Its all a bit scary at the moment and I'm hoping that I can make some friends on this forum who are going through the same feelings!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->