******june babies******

Linn you are soooo funny it really made me laugh that you had a dream about ordering from a chinese takeaway! :haha: :haha:

That is one HUGE bump E&L.. Love it! Wondering how you would ever sleep with a bump so big??!! LOL. I must take a new bump pic x

E&L how did you get that pregnancy ticker onto your facebook profile? I just requested you.. well I think it is you :lol:

Lili you just search for Lilypie on Facebook and go from there need to do the mini ticker and then add it to facebook in the end.. I got one too! I did really dream that.. I thought what the hell is wrong with me :rofl:

Oh and you can't sleep with a huge bump.. it was painfull.. hips and knees hurting I always woke up on my back every night although I tried not to sleep on it.. no to mention the hourly toilet trips!

i didnt sleep...she was sooo active. drove me nuts towards the end and she came a week early. lol will go have a look lilli. i thought people couldnt find me......mmmmm will have to check that out.

E&Ls mummy when they did the last update it kind of reset lots of the security settings :(

update from drazic

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/251132-back-epu.html#post4017250

yeh i cant seem to set it to only friends either....its on friends of friends and thart i defo dont want after all the hassle ive had the last year

I just read it too E&Ls mummy fab news!

Haha as you can see I'm busy tidying my house, really gotta be off now for a little while!

I think it let me cos we are both friends with Linn and Emma and CJ! I found the ticker and added to my profile but it isn't showing grrr!

I ried to get one too Lili and mine isn't showing either!!

E&L this is me 40+ weeks with dd1megan 9 months.jpg

Am trying to push it out as well!! PATHETIC hey?

Lili mine disappeared one day, had one for DD on there, maybe try again.. I did and then it worked, did you add it to profile or boxes tab? It comes up with thing where you have to confirm you want to keep it on your profile!

I can't get anything done here just made DD a jam sandwich for lunch.. how healthy! She ate it all though and didn't complain. I keep getting a temperature so rang to make another doctors appointment and they are telling me I have to ring back in the morning at 8 am :'( normally I can book appointments for the next day! I bet they are annoyed by my frequent visits!

It says my ticker has been added to FB, but can not see it anywhere!!!

hey hun your buddies dont neet to be due the same day! mine arent due the day I am anyway :)

Emma cant see yours but Lilis is there! Try again hun :)

hayley_willis My bump buddies are not due on the same day as me hun!! Look at the first page of this thread and you will see those who are due the same day as you xxx Will add you now xxxx

Ooooooh you are already on list

Mine is now in my box, but how do i get it to my profile page???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->