******june babies******

Dont worry about having the test done.. it is unfortunetely no garantuee for a healthy baby! I'm sure everything is fine, lots of things can be picked up at the scans! xxx

Moongirl - I have my scan on Monday too! Good luck!!

Ohhh exciting!! what time is yours at? I'm at 10am, though i'm told the hospital is verrrrryyy sllllooooww!!! Good luck, and look forward to seeing the pics :happydance:

:hugs:

Ladies...should I be worried that I didn't have nuchal translucency tests? I wasn't even offered them...

I asked about this too, and they said that although they don't routinely do it, the sonographer would look at the gap during the 12 week scan and if they thought it was anything to worry about would investigate further. So I'm sure everything is fine with you!

Ooooooh Moongirl, nice to see another team yellow on here xxx How exciting for your scan!! Will go quickly with the weekend now here xxx

Ooooooh Moongirl, nice to see another team yellow on here xxx How exciting for your scan!! Will go quickly with the weekend now here xxx

Yeah it will go quickly! Will need to savour it though because we probably (well hopefully if everything is well!!) won't see bubs again until s/he is born. What a scary thought :wacko:

Are you gonna find out emma, or stay on team yellow? I can see now see how much easier life would be to know (enough decisions about buying stuff without having to fret over boy/girl colours!!) but i really want that 'it's a.....' moment at birth, at least once!!

Thanks, I was just a bit more concerned because the place we went to get the 13 week scan wasn't trained to do anything medical, they made sure we knew that it was literally just to see the baby, they could take a guess on the sex, but they couldn't do anything else...so if there WAS anything wrong at that point, they might not have picked up on it. :shrug:

Apparently the risks of something being wrong are reduced because I'm young...I still would have appreciated the reassurance, but hey ho!

xx

There is always a risk but it's lower if you are young! Are you getting a detailed scan at 20 weeks?

OMG I think my nausea has returned... I'm feeling sooo sick! Thank god dinner is prepared will be having mash, sausages, yorkshire puddings, brocolli, cauliflower and sprouts with onion gravy! Just thought it was finally over :(

We're going for a scan in the UK at about 18 weeks, that's mostly to find out the sex...I think we had to get a 'reassurance' scan which takes measurements etc and makes sure everything is developing properly... I don't know if they could give me the results to give to my Ob Gyn in the US, or...what. My Ob Gyn's office don't seem particularly concerned about getting ANY scans done :shrug:

At 20-something weeks we're going back to the place that couldn't do medical stuff, to get a 3D scan for my birthday prezzie.

That's all that's planned for the moment! Just peeved because my Ob Gyn keeps booking me in on Thursdays and their bloomin' scan tech is only in every other Monday... =/

xx

oh I hope you can get an anomaly scan done as well... but surely everything is ok! x

hmmmhhhh I just had my tea and now I'm feeling much better and even my DD ate loads today, which really means something :)

Yeah it will go quickly! Will need to savour it though because we probably (well hopefully if everything is well!!) won't see bubs again until s/he is born. What a scary thought :wacko:

Are you gonna find out emma, or stay on team yellow? I can see now see how much easier life would be to know (enough decisions about buying stuff without having to fret over boy/girl colours!!) but i really want that 'it's a.....' moment at birth, at least once!!

No way am i finding out!! I found the whole experience so magical i never found out with the other 2. To be honest they only wear baby grows to begin with anyway, so there is plenty of time to buy coloured things xxx

My 20wk scan will also be the last time i see my baby as well (20th Jan). Doesnt bother me though as the kicks say it all xxxx

Oh Linn am pleased you feeling better after eating hun!! I felt really sick this afternoon as well...................how odd xxx

oh I hope you can get an anomaly scan done as well... but surely everything is ok! x

Thanks hun, I'll enquire about it at my next appointment on the 21st :thumbup:... I'm sure everything is fine, I'm just annoyed that it wasn't even offered to me as an option.

xx

Moongirl - I have my scan on Monday too! Good luck!!

Ohhh exciting!! what time is yours at? I'm at 10am, though i'm told the hospital is verrrrryyy sllllooooww!!! Good luck, and look forward to seeing the pics :happydance:

I'm at 9am! So should *fingers crossed* be first in.

Last time it was over in a blink thou, so I'm going to have to think of lots of stupid questions to ask them this time to make it last longer, lol.

Emma you make a good arguement for team yellow... but I fear I'm a little impatient and our family and friends are desparate to know...lol

everyone has their scans before me!!! ive gotta wait till 1st feb.
im sure all the scans will be fine and please forgive me for not remebering when everyones is. my memory is shocking this time round. im only remebering my dates by having them written on a big white board in my kitchen. lol.

im shattered tonight so im gonna sign off in abit and head to bed. nighty bye xxxxxxxx

Sorry you have to wait that long E&Ls mummy, I will have had 2 scans by the time it's your turn... having a 22 week doppler scan on 29th January! Unlike Emma I do mind and want to see my baby as often as possible with DD I even had 2 4d scans done in early 3rd tri and one presentation scan at 41 weeks and it still didn't seem enough!

Emma I did feel better until I got a really bad craving for coca cola so just had to send OH to Sainsburys.. poor guy only just got home from work and now he's had to go out again! I will miss this when I'm not pregnant anymore :haha:

My hubby is out!! It is a mates bday and he has gone with a load of lads into the city!! God help the city................he he he. :drunk:
Said he may stay at a mates as getting a taxi in this weather could be a problem, so i get a peaceful night with no snoring..................bliss xxxxx

Right my lovely ladies........................i am off to the land of nod :sleep:

lucky you emma! he has been snoring so much with his cold here... im going insane! but im lucky for getting lots of treats from sainsburys again :)

I am feeling so left out today... I am usless with FB (have an account but dont know how to add anyone) and every one seems to be going to bed just as I get time to sign online :( only 4:30 pm here.

Im still awake but will go and watch NCIS online on my laptop in a min... send me your email addy and I will add you on facebook! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->