******june babies******

I am feeling so left out today... I am usless with FB (have an account but dont know how to add anyone) and every one seems to be going to bed just as I get time to sign online :( only 4:30 pm here.

I know how that feels... I live in Oklahoma and just as I'm getting up, all my friends go to bed!! :wacko: :dohh:

:hugs:

xxx

this will be my 5th and last baby so with 4 at home I don't get much time to play online. the kids always seem to have the computer. they have one of their own but only 1 and 2 old enough to use it. so one of them ends up using mine every day for Homework or playing games.

my kids are 17, 13, 4 and 2 the 17 year old will be 18 two weeks after baby is due and he plans to move away for college soon after.

hey ladies,
can't really follow all you've been writing, hardly go online during the week. too shattered when i come home from work. can't wait till i'm on maternity leave... got 19 more days of work and about 9 weeks of college and 3 weeks leave around easter and then my last day on may 7th... doesn't seem too long breaking it down like this lol
hope you are all doing good. don't get snowed in xxx

Yay its weekend!!!!

Paul has spent the morning clearing snow and is now locked away in his office rehearsing a presentation he has to give.

I'm off to Tesco soon to pick up some stuff then hope to come back and cook up a storm today so I can have good meals ready for the week when I get home from work and dont have to spend an hour+ cooking.

I am on day 9 of not eating crisps, cakes, choc & biscuits - doing really well and feeling very energetic and motivated too thanks to CJ - we are keeping each other on track with the food and excercise.

Emma I wish that I could wait because I bet it is a magical moment but I dont think I can - I am too impatient!

Have a good day everyone.

Mxx

Hello everyone, sorry have been MIA again, had a rough week with work! Was supposed to be away this weekend but too tired and too much work to do to accompany hubby to see his parents... So I'm here alone!

Contractor didn't show up at all yesterday :growlmad: He thought we would both be gone all weekend so there would be no one keeping tabs on him, surprise!!! He's still not done our room, getting quite discouraged at how slowly this is progressing...

Been eating better and have a set exercise plan (thanks to Delilah!) so feeling a bit better about myself now :)

Going to see Leap Year with my friend: she has a 4 month old and her hubby is watching baby so that we can have brunch and a movie. I think I'll go shopping too, need some retail therapy...

3 more sleeps until we see Zoé on ultrasound again!!! Excited and glad DH can be there this time as well.

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:
CJ

still no movement from here.......grrrrr im gonna put up such a huge thread when i finally feel this little one.....i know he/she is there as i heard HB on tues but sometimes i do feel its all in my head. and i seem to have had another surge of hormones over the last few days. really found it hard to keep my emotions in check. had huge fight with OH last night.

CJ sorry to hear your contractor is being slow... here in the UK thats quite normal! They never finish on time, at least you still got plenty of time left :)

E&Ls mummy you probably have an anterior placenta I was told it's normal not to feel anything til after 20 weeks and that 18 weeks or before is early!
I got a posterior placenta this time and today I felt my baby more before :)

I'm getting really impatient waiting for my scan now... only 9 days to go though!

How are you all been quiet today! xxx

still no movement from here.......grrrrr im gonna put up such a huge thread when i finally feel this little one.....i know he/she is there as i heard HB on tues but sometimes i do feel its all in my head. and i seem to have had another surge of hormones over the last few days. really found it hard to keep my emotions in check. had huge fight with OH last night.

Aww :hugs:

xx

I have a scan next Saturday!! :happydance: So excited.

Can definitely see Bean moving; my mum saw it this morning...very bizarre!!! I'm going to try and get a video later on for DH, so I'll try and post it...He/she is sooo active!! :wacko::cloud9: Hopefully we'll find out if Bean is a he or a she at the scan next sat!! :thumbup:

xx

Evening all, E&Ls mummy hope you sorted things out with him indoors - I am the same with wanting to feel my baby move, so I'll be shouting alongside you when I do!

I have cooked all day! I made sheperds pie, lasagne, chicken kievs, 8 bean chilli, tomato soup, lentil & chilli soup, vegetable risotto and leek & gruyere tart!! 9 hours cooking means that I dont have to do this every day when i get home from work :0)))) - it wasnt that bad though I had the radio on and spent some time speaking to my SIL in USA.

CJ - how annoying about your contractor Linn is right that is common in UK - they drive you insane. I'm waiting for a glazier to come and sort a glass panel out in my porch and I am yet to see him following his promise to be here before Chirstmas!

My scan is 17 days still.... I'm sure it will soon come round as xmas day was 15 days ago already!

Mxx

hmmmhh you are making me hungry Delilah :)

I can only manage 2 or 3 things in one day then I run out of patience, so well done!

My scan is one week tomorrow morning :happydance:

Yeah me too usually but Paul was locked away in his office so I figured spending the time doing it yesterday meant that I would free up hours during the week! Plus I chatted for a while on webcam to my SIL in USA and had the radio going so time passed quickly really!

He got me a glider nursing chair - I love it - it arrived yesterday and was a real surprise it is wood and cream suede it is so comfortable.

And my big news today is that I found baby's heartbeat on my doppler!!!!! Yay!!! I used baby oil on my tummy and it was much better so I like my doppler again now! 18 weeks tomorrow for me too!

Been walking this morning on Saddleworth moors - bloody freezing - 3.5 hours I was out brrrrr, complete madness, but I'm warming up now!

Mxxx

Whoo hoo I'm in the middle box today on my ticker!!!!!:happydance:

Yay Delilah! 2 more sleeps until my ultrasound, and tomorrow I'll be done 19 weeks, starting week 20! I think this puts me at more than half done, since I'm likely to have an elective C/S at the end of May :)

Yeah me too usually but Paul was locked away in his office so I figured spending the time doing it yesterday meant that I would free up hours during the week! Plus I chatted for a while on webcam to my SIL in USA and had the radio going so time passed quickly really!

He got me a glider nursing chair - I love it - it arrived yesterday and was a real surprise it is wood and cream suede it is so comfortable.

And my big news today is that I found baby's heartbeat on my doppler!!!!! Yay!!! I used baby oil on my tummy and it was much better so I like my doppler again now! 18 weeks tomorrow for me too!

Been walking this morning on Saddleworth moors - bloody freezing - 3.5 hours I was out brrrrr, complete madness, but I'm warming up now!

Mxxx

are you fricking insane?!?!?!? LOL saddleworth is awful at the best of times. only way you would get on there is in my car on the M62!! glad you are home safe and sound hun.

nothing to report from here. had a bad headache for couple of days now and im getting really fed up of it. sorted out DD2 stuff and bagged up bits for butterbean to use later. having steak and chips and onions and veggies for dinner.......mmmmmmmmmmmm meat!!!!!!!
trousers getting tight and sore now. i might well take a piccie and see if you can see a bump at all cos it feels like its there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->