******june babies******

CJ almost there!!!! Wow more than halfway - that's fab - I might be almost half way too depending if my cervix works when they take the stitch out at 37 weeks, if not they say I'll go into labour.

E&L's mummy - yes insane hun!!!! Didnt realise how bad it would be up there although we walk up there quite a lot so it could have been worse!

Your meal sounds delicious I just posted on FB its making me hungry already!

Mx

hmmmhh I'd like a steak but only grilled and rare so won't be having any for a while!

Having lasagne and chips and salad for dinner :)

Hi Linn how are you today? I'm having chicken kievs and baked potato with peas for dinner tonight.

Has anyone had any thoughts on whether you will do stem cell storage for your babies? I need to do some reading up on this - Paul is keen to do it.

Mx

must admitt its nothing ive thought about or ever been offered. would be interested to know what you find out hun xxxx

I just posted it on the second tri thread too so hopefully will get some useful replies https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/253070-stem-cell-storage.html x

the stem cell storage is a good thing to do, sadly my hospital don't do it. I would have to go too far away to have my baby to do it.

Warm and happy thoughts this was taken last month and now we are freezing I love our weather 27F outside right now lol

Attachments

• P5290042.jpg
    P5290042.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
Sweetniss, some of my husband's family are in Florida and they have been complaining about the uncharacteristic cold weather for this time of year.

Re stem cells I think the way it works here from what I can gather is you choose which company you want to go with and they send you a collection kit for use at the birth. At the birth the medical staff collect the necessary bits and put them into the bag. The stem cell storage company then comes to collect within 12 hours. I've requested some info packs to be sent in the mail for us to review.

Mx

Hey!!

I've never thought about it Delilah but I will have a look at your thread now!

We went pram shopping today - stress!!! I didn't like any of the ones I liked the look of online! It's so difficult :( I suppose I'll know it's the one when I see it. The only thing I decided on is the maxi cosi pebble car seat - definitely want that and gonna pre-order it with the base.

So we bought some clothes and the Moses basket stand from M&P and that was it. I need to chill now with the clothes because I actually have at least 28 newborn size babygrows and vests. I have just been picking them up from next over the weeks and did not realise how many I'd collected. Haha!

i had to go shopping today to get some new bra's!! mothercare are useless - they had every size either side of the one i wanted so after 2 hours faffing about i've ended up ordering them online from marks and sparks!!

ooh - can i ask - where can I get a really nice mid length dress for a wedding and a wedding reception - got 2 to go to within 6 weeks of my EDD!! Help!

Any ideas.....

As for what lili24 said - i know what you mean about pushchairs - I can't help but think they're all pretty crap compared to what you used to get - my sister was born when i was 17 (nearly 12 years ago now!) and the prams then were so much more versatile - could have them either front or rear facing, now you only have one option on most of them!!

what fun but stressful fun all this stuff is!!

i had to go shopping today to get some new bra's!! mothercare are useless - they had every size either side of the one i wanted so after 2 hours faffing about i've ended up ordering them online from marks and sparks!!

That was the same as our branch of Mothercare, it sucked!! I got M&S ones, but off of ebay :)

xxx

Hi Everyone im new!

Im Expecting 17th June 2010!!

Havent got my 20 week scan until im 23 weeks.. but im positive everythings fine.. baby doesnt stop such a fidget!

Hope everyones ok!

Rhiannon

xxx

Hi Everyone im new!

Im Expecting 17th June 2010!!

Havent got my 20 week scan until im 23 weeks.. but im positive everythings fine.. baby doesnt stop such a fidget!

Hope everyones ok!

Rhiannon

xxx

welcome. thats my EDD too but im booked in for 10th june. havent felt my LO so much as flutter yet.

Delilah Im much better thanks :)

Lili what colour did you order the car seat in? I will probably be getting one too, but we talked about it before anyway... what about the pram you wanted from ebay, glad I got mine already then, was the only thing I was happy with and didn't end up getting another one :wacko:

I was considering that one from ebay but not any more - I realised you can't decide from pictures only. Really need to try them out and I can't go to Germany to try that one lol. :shrug:

I didn't order the Pebble yet I am gonna order from Kiddicare I think, but it won't come until March. I don't know which colour Linn....

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ynGSHjJ8L._SX315_SY375_.jpg

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC16672/KC16672_l.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I will get a black one I think! Yeah I understand what you mean, I got a German pram/pushchair but I looked at it in store first!

my one is similar to this https://www.kinderwagen-direkt.de/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/teutonia_fun_system.jpg, but different design... its navy with thicker wheels! Let me know once you decided on one.. I wanted one with carrycot and good suspension mainly.

Rhiannon, welcome.
pram: Here there are a lot of them that you can change between rearfacing and back but when we went to the store I didn't really like the look of any of them...
I'll go either for a dark blue, grey or black car seat. Want it to be neutral to last for the next baby (that was planned but suddenly hubby says 2 is enough, he always knew i wanted four, so some discussions ahead...)
17 weeks today, can't wait for my next scan, only 7 days to go lol

Congrats on 17 weeks Sylvie!!

Yeh Linn think black will be best, much more neutral. Do you know anywhere that stocks it now cos I don't want to wait til March for it from kiddicare, they are the cheapest though. Are you getting a base?

One week today... I just can't wait :cloud9: :cloud9:

Welcome Rhiannon, congrats Sylvie on 17 weeks, I'm 18 today - yay!!!

Lili with the car seat what do you need the base for - I obviously need to do some research on all this stuff we said we wouldnt until after 20 week scan.

We know that we want a pram that will be an all terrain one so we can take baby walking.

Have a great day everyone I'm busy with client meetings most of the day today!

Mxx

You don't have to get a base, but that would mean strapping the carseat in each time with the seatbelt, whereas a base stays in your car and the car seat clicks on top. If you have isofix seats in your car you can get a base to fit those, or if not then a standard base should fit all other cars. I want one as it seems much easier, but I am lazy like that!

I can't believe I will be 20 weeks tomorrow.. Half way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->