******june babies******

Probably will get a base, my mum will get the car seat for us again :) So I think she will buy it on ebay in Germany and take it here when she comes in June, I will also be getting a second pushchair for travelling home which also comes with a car seat and base and she will bring that back with her for when we come to visit... I am so lazy I can't take stuff like that on the plane every time I fly. We even got 2 of the bigger car seats which DD uses!

Not sure why they don't seem to sell it yet on ebay UK? Will be out soon though!
If you want one now I only looked at all the test results in my magazine the other day, the maxi cosi cabrio had really good test results but only together with isofix base! All the seats got better rating for safety together with the isofix base!

I was getting the maxi cosi cabrio but I can't now cos I seen the pebble and it's so pretty! I want it now but I will have to wait it's not like I need it til June! I just like to be organised :)

Anyway I can't get an isofix base because I don't know if my new car will have isofix seats yet. I was going to get non isofix easyfix base, is it the same results for that? Which magazine is it?

Do you think it matters if I buy a pram and the maxi cosi won't fit on it, because I didn't like any compatible pram!

I think I'll pm you Linn rather than spamming this thread up any more with my decisions! :lol: :lol: xxx

yeah or come on facebook chat tonight hun! I think the maxi cosi seats were all tested much better with isofix base, but I will get the magazine out again later! Yeah the pebble is pretty! I would really not care if my car seat went on the pram or not. Thats what you get a carrycot for I guess... no big deal taking baby out of the seat and placing it in the pram!

Oh how exciting.. Ria!

I am dying to find out... but at least it's less than a week now, my appointment is at 10am :)

Morning lovely ladies!!!

Lili.............i like the black one, it is neutral and dark!!! Baby poo won't show up..........he he he!!!
I feel like sleeping today!! God it is hard sometimes having 2 children on the go all the time.........am pleased Megan's school was open today. Give me time to chill a bit xxx

Ria....................how exciting.............can't wait to hear from you xxx

You're not spamming up the thread it is useful stuff for all of us Lili!

I rely on advice from other mums too - so keep it coming!

How exciting for Ria, I have my swine flu jab tomorrow morning :0(

I still haven't had mine, got a letter through just after christmas offering it to me but just been so hectic, so not thought about it xxx

Ria is back :cloud9:

I haven't had mine Delilah, dont know if I will get it, but Linn had it ages ago and hasn't had any problems so you should be fine. Xxx

yeah thats it I already forgot I ever had it done! Think had it when I was 9 or 10 weeks... can't even remember like Lili said ages ago and before my 12 week scan!

I just cooked some lunch and now got no motivation to sort out my kitchen and washing that I did all morning! I slept really well last night and today I'm so tired?

Saw Rias thread on 2nd tri... congrats Ria! I bet I'm having a boy then... aaaaaahhh the wait is killing me!

I bet this week goes sooooooo slow! I'm gonna try an keep busy to make it go faster! I can't wait to find out what you're having you better text me asap! :)
Getting all my stuff ready to start working now, had a lazy morning! And I'm gonna PM you back Linn ;) xxx

Do you think they mind if I get my phone out during the scan :rofl: just kidding.. I will text you as soon as I get out of there, like last time!

I feel so horrible my DD had a tantrum and I shouted at her but she was just tired and she's 2 so why do I need to behave like a 2 year old? My poor baby... she's in bed now! I feel so guilty!!!

Hi all, I had a rough weekend. DH was away and our kitchen faucet sprung a leak (contractor was there, sent me out to buy what was needed to fix and did it, thank goodness!), my washing machine decided to give me issues (it's not finishing spin cycles so I have to manually wring everything...), I backed into the contractor's trailor with my brand new car :-( and I had to run around gathering all our nursery furniture as I just found out they're discontinuing the line and I really want the rest of the furniture to match our crib! I also discovered a rip in the brand new bedroom duvet set I had bought, likely the contractor's tools caused it... I went out and bought a new duvet cover since they still had them in store ($145 plus tax, yikes!)

Because of all this, I didn't get any work done, and I wasn't able to exercise (I ran around so much I may have run the equivalent of a marathon!). To top it all off, I woke up with a cold Sunday AM which is now ravaging me (can't breathe through nose, sore throat, pounding sinus headache)... Just called Motherisk, our help line in Canada for pregnant women, and there are cold meds safe during pregnancy, luckily the ones I already own! I have to work all day, so will take them otherwise I won't survive...

My ultrasound is tomorrow, we're both really excited to see bébé Zoé on screen again!!! Fingers crossed there are no issues, which means I won't get to see her again until she arrives, but if that means she's healthy, I'm fine with that!

Hope everyone is good today!!!
CJ

Oooooh CJ how exciting for you!! What time is your scan???

Ria..........congrats on the :pink: June babies is more like pink babies xxxx

Linn.........Lili please txt me after your scan's am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you both. I just hope this weeks goes quickly for you xxx

Of course I will text you hun! Yeah everybody else is already having girls so I gotta have a boy now :)

My U/S is at 8:45 AM (so 1:45 UK time!). DH and I are staying at a hotel downtown again and going out to our favourite Thai restaurant for dinner tonight :)

Ohhhh CJ big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't wait to see your scan pix!

Good Luck for your scan CJ!!

Mine's at 11:30am UK time, so 5:30am Central Time (where hubby is)... He's already said he wants me to wake him up with a phone call as soon as I know!!! :lol:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->