******june babies******

Morning!

CJ I'm pretty sure mine is anterior too and I have felt movement since early. Maybe it depends on the exact position of the placenta? I will find out on Monday if it definitely is. You really are tiny then! I couldn't fit in that size :haha:

Trinity get some treatment hun, I've had yeast infection and it's so uncomfortable but you cN clear it up easy with the cream. Xx

Wow CJ...26th May!!! What fun.
And E&L on the 10th xxx

Girls don't look at birth channels, some of them are great but also some highlight problems, and this really is not helpful to our mental state xxx

Trinity............i hope you get to see the dr soon, sound awful xxx

CJ...........my placenta is anterier as well and i felt baby at 15+ weeks, and am a size 12. Every woman is different.

I had 2 naturel births with my girls, dd1 i stayed in for 30hrs. With dd2 i had her at 7pm and was home at 11pm...............................which was lovely to have her and go home to my own bed!! Also ment that dd1 was not without me, she woke up in the morning to her beautiful new sister xxx

*yawn* Morning ladies .. well almost afternoon.

I'm shattered DS has started waking at 2am and OH is working early so somehow I end up getting up. I got him back down and then he ended up in our bed at 6am, and was up at 7.

We got more snow overnight (about 5 or 6 inches) which is hamper my plans to go to the Post office. Sold a few things on ebay (using the money to buy pink items for LO :D).

How is everyone else today?

Linn - I didn't watch labour videos till I was 36 weeks last time, found some on youtube, and OMG it scared me stupid. The head crowning ... everything looked soo stretched TMI ouch! In the end when I was in labour myself, I wasn't in a position to see anything gorey anyway and didn't care so long as LO was out. So I won't be watching any this time.

We've got snow again too.. I'm gonna be a hermit for the rest of my life at this rate. Hate driving in it and walking on it!

I will not be watching any labour videos! Eeeek! :o Id rather be ignorant to it all right now, and hope that in the moment I won't care.. I'll just want her out!

Xxx

Emma - I've heard the second labour is faster, is that true?

My last labour lasted 23 hours from first contraction, although waters started leaking 12 hours before first contractio, And it took ages to dilate but in the end I went from 2cm dilation to 9cm in an hour - my biggest worry this time is that if I go in and am only 2cm dilated they'll send me home and I'll have the baby on the way home, lol! But I'm hoping they will listen to me this time.

I know a lot of women get to got home sooner afterwards, although in truth I'm looking forward to being looked after for a night before going home, but that said I will really miss Joshie.

Megan was 60hrs labour and Abi was 5hrs!!! Sounds easy but Megans was better even thought i was knackered (obviously). It gave me time to build up my pain threshold, whereas Abi was BAMP ..................Ouch xxxx

They said i should consider a home birth this time but am NOT going to!! Just hope i get there in time xx

Megan was 60hrs labour and Abi was 5hrs!!! Sounds easy but Megans was better even thought i was knackered (obviously). It gave me time to build up my pain threshold, whereas Abi was BAMP ..................Ouch xxxx

They said i should consider a home birth this time but am NOT going to!! Just hope i get there in time xx

I think MWs have been told to encourage us to do this to save hospital beds :/ Well thats what my MW hinted. I'm not considering it, I don't want to be thinking about the mess, and would be distruptive to Josh's routine - and he's too young to understand why Mummy is in pain etc.

I would consider the birthing pool at hospital if its available this time, think that would be a good experience.

AND hopefully I will get G&A quicker this time, only had it during the pushing stage last time as I was on the main ward before I got to 9cm.

Yeah me 2! G&A is a must!!! I also had a tens machine for both and this was a life saver!!!

Emma I just made your chili pasta and I bought the wrong chilis in asda yesterday.. I normally get big ones but they had a pack which came with those tiny little chili peppers, shallots and garlic too so I bought that but those birdseye chilis are sooo hot, I think I just killed every last taste bud that I still had! I'm so hot now, my eyes and nose are running!

Ahhh yeah we talked about your births yesterday Emma, you made me feel so much better! I must say I had any pain relief that there was available but I was induced and ouch those contractions hurt sooo much I wouldn't have been able to do anything without the pain relief which didn't make the pain go away completely anyway! Ideally I would like only gas and air but I don't mind having something stronger again if I need it!

Oooops Linn on the chili. Did make me giggle though xxx

I may make your apple cake again today or tomorrow!! Fancy some home made easy munching food xx

CJ can i have your banana cake recipe you had ages ago??

Emma those chilis are tiny so I was like hmmmmh wether one will be enough... thank god I didn't use the second one I was considering!

hmmmhhh I'm just eating lemon cake which I made the other day... sadly it is the last slice! Maybe I should make an apple cake but not sure if I got any stork left!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE lemon cake!!!! Recipe please!! I make lemon drizzle slices which are to die for xx

I made my own pizza dough for the first time the other day and was quite impressed! Currently cooking some tomato and red pepper soup and a sausage casserole :)

Jo

Oh all this food talk is making me hungry, I made some rock cakes the other day ... think I shall go get one. :D Josh is napping so can eat the whole thing without having to share, lol

If you guys get a sec can you help me pick a buggy colour, I loved the bright blue P&T ... but not sure if it's right for a little girl: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/254966-buggy-colour-help-phil-ted.html

I will get send you the recipe later, it's in German again so I will get it out and translate later :)

Why don't you make your slices then? hmmmmhhh could you send me the recipe for those please? xxx

LOL Trinity I know what you mean :)

Emma, send me a quick email or message on FB and I'll send you my banana cake recipe. It is so good, think I'm craving it again!!!

I normally love winter, but now that I'm lugging around extra weight, I find I'm huffing and puffing just to get to work in the morning then I feel exhausted :-( I have so much to do for work and to organize our house I don't know where to start! I may call my mom and ask her to come spend a weekend with me before baby comes, I need help and DH is too busy with school :-(

I'm still sick, so haven't been able to exercise which is a vicious cycle because not exercising for me leads to depressed feelings and fatigue :-( I feel like crap this morning still, didn't sleep well for the 4th night in a row due to my sinuses and nose...

I hope Linn you've gotten over your cold and no one else gets one this winter!!!

The contractor started the nursery finally :) He has bought the paint we chose! I need to order the blinds for the window, will do that this weekend. Until the upstairs is finished, it'll serve as storage for the office/guest bedroom which will be the last room completed. He estimates he'll be done everything by the end of January but I'm not sure that'll happen!

Thank you CJ I'm feeling much better but every night I got a sore throat and it keeps me awake... thankfully my chest is all good and I stopped the inhaler already! Think I also got a sinus infection as I keep getting headaches and am forever blowing my nose in the mornings! But dont want to complain I'm happy I was able to leave the house this week... so depressing to just sit inside which is why I hate winter in the summer we're outside at the park all day :)

Let's hope the contractor will finish soon enough! How warm does it get in the summer CJ?

I really really can't wait for my scan anymore I want to buy some baby clothes and I don't like neutral things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->