******june babies******

Oooooh Trinity how exciting!!! Do let us all know asap xxx You finding out the sex???

welcome amygwen and congrats on the boy xxx

CJ you poor thing!! I really hoe that you feel better soon!! At least the nursery has been started on xx

Linn i am so happy we will all have summer babies............am looking forward to heat and parks again xx

MMMMM all this food talk in here ... I think you ladies have helped me gain the weight my doc wanted me to gain. and MIL has finally slacked off with calling me fat. she was told by one of her friends how PG I look now. So thats good. can't wait to find out how much I gained this week. have to wait til I see doc as DH hid my scale the day I got my BFP lol

Yay I got my scan on friday!!!! I'm due June 5th will keep you updated on whether Peanut will let us see what he or she is!!!!

xoxo

GOOD LUCK TRINITY!!!!!
I can't wait for your scan either Linn - I would definitely like to know (not as much as you though!) if it's a boy or a girl, hopefully baby will cooperate!!! And Lili, both of you next Monday, right??
Linn, our summers are really warm here with temperatures in the 30's for most of July and August.
Welcom Amygwen!

Fab CJ thanks for the info I hope our summer here will be warm as well! Yes it is me and Lili on Monday... if you can't sleep again you can come on Facebook to check what I'm having as my scan will be at 10.10 am got no idea how long it lasts but I only live 5-10 minutes from the hospital. I was going to write to you on Facebook last night but then you were gone I can't sleep either at the moment I'm too excited so I was up really late.

I'm sooo tired need to clean my house today really. Kitchen needs doing again and I got to hoover the lounge and stairs again. I'm going insane this rabbit and my DD make a mess all the time :wacko:

welcome to the new ladies, never too late... I hope we will continue this thread in the babyclub in June!

welcome to the new ladies
trinity, have fun. good your going in. got a yeast infection and i was told i'd better get it treated asap, especially when pregnant
emma, no g&a here. DD1 took 3 1/2 hours, so dreading the 2nd birth, i just remember too well how i kept screaming i wanted to die... i'd prefer something that takes a bit longer this time...

I would gladly take 3.5 hrs, I had contractions for 38hrs and wanted to die throughout the entire time!!

I seem to have disapeared from the list! I'm due June 4th and it's a boy!

The first list disappeared altogether lol.. but thats a long story!!

Please go vote on my poll ladies! Can't decide between 2 fabrics for the nursery's accents/trims!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...5-help-fabric-nursery-accent-cant-decide.html

Welcome to the new boy mommies!!! :flower: looks like its pretty even now - I really dont care I just want to know that mine is healthy 12.5 days to go!!!!!

Wasnt someone being scanned today - Wed? I am forgetting things...

welcome JuliaNBaby, never too late hun am sure there will be more people to add in 3rd Tri as well.....................My god that is coming soon!!!!

rensben sorry you are not on the list!! Not sure what happened there xx

hey everyone,
We had the scan today and we are on team...............................................................................PINK!
He he he :cloud9:
I was in floods of tears its so exciting!
My husband got the job he was after too, so we are having a double celebration tonight. Oh and we are going SHOPPING!

hey everyone,
We had the scan today and we are on team...............................................................................PINK!
He he he :cloud9:
I was in floods of tears its so exciting!
My husband got the job he was after too, so we are having a double celebration tonight. Oh and we are going SHOPPING!

Yay, congrats and welcome to team pink!!!
Congrats on the job as well, wow, what a great day for you! Definitely calls for a celebration! :hugs:

Hi could you add me to this list please :) im due 20th june, will hopefully find out the sex on 5th feb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->