******june babies******

Just went to look at yours, I like!! Why would we laugh! :cloud9: xx

Lili, nice bump!!!
Also I have to comment on your PJs, you seem to have as much of a collection of these as I do! :) I live in mine when I come home from work!

Just realised that im not on this thread!! How did i miss this!! Im due 20th June!! xx

CJ I've got millions of them!! Haha :haha:

No you aren't E&L, you shouldn't have even posted in the plus size bump thread because you're not!! I wish I had a bit more meat on me!!

LOL so do I, I get tons as gifts as both my mom and mother-in-law sew. This year they both made me Tinkerbell pyjama pants, one in flannel and the other in fleece. I'll take my next bump pics in PJ's too!!!!

No you aren't E&L, you shouldn't have even posted in the plus size bump thread because you're not!! I wish I had a bit more meat on me!!

sweet of you to say but im a size 26 when not pregnant. xxx

it clear now I have too much time during the day lol I just finished sewing my girl's easter dresses. I have also done a few baby blankets with crochet and a few pillow cases for my DH he picked the fabric he wanted. I can't wait to find out if im having a boy or girl so I can get more baby things made

Attachments

• P1130140.jpg
    P1130140.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
  • P1130137.jpg
    P1130137.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
awww CJ im jealous i want tinkerbell pjs too! x

will add bump pic later

Of course Lavender, welcome!!!
And welcome to all the other "new" ladies from today, there has been several!!!

Here is my bump from today!

pix are gone I put them on facebook now instead!

my DD is funny in the pic you can see her hand she came to stroke my jacket cause it's soft as she said!!

YEH!! Fab Linn!

I actually burst out laughing at your post about her touching the jacket when I seen her hand in the picture, she is so funny!!

really she came over and went "stroking mummys jacket, jacket soft!" She won't come stroking me lol... but it does make me laugh!

Wow Linn, loving the bump!!!
Hmmm Lili, hard to tell what you'll do! You may pop out soon, or since you're so tall baby may manage to stay hidden for a while yet! Looking forward to finding out though! For me, no where to go but out :)
OK I'm going to try exercising a bit now while watching my new episodes of Chuck!!!
Not hungry yet which is good, had a snack before I left for my commute home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->