******june babies******

so do we Deb....it wont be long till youre back here for good. xxxxxxxxx

!?!?!?!? when did i move boxes?!?!?!?!? im in the middle one now and i missed it :( lol

debs, so do we. hope you get to be in one of these groups again soon
e&l, i think it changes at 17+6

Morning ladies........................Oooops i mean afternoon!!! Been at dd1's school today doing road safety with the kids..............fun fun fun!!
Welcome hannahR and lavender1, glad you could join us xx

Linn i gasped at your bump!!! You can be guaranteed that i will never ever be that big!!! Even at 40+ :cry:

Lili i hope your bump grows, fingers crossed it will pop out further soon :thumbup: I do love it though it is small and perfect xxx

Will take another bump pic next week at 20 weeks (eek) as at the moment it really has not changed since last week!! GROW BUMP GROW!!! I wonder if i plant myself in the garden like a flower my bump will grow??? :nope:

Be back later as got to pick dd1 up at 3pm then they are both off for swimming lessons at 4.30pm..............all go today xxx

Glad you could pop in Debs, lovely to hear from you xx

If anyone is interested on the first page i have added up how many we have on different teams so far..............and will continue to do so, thought it would be interesting!!
We need more pink ladies xxxx

Emma hope I can bring the numbers up for team pink :) The class was fun but didn't do very much today as it was only the first time! It is a class to also promote healthy eating and prevent kids from becoming overweight so we all had to be weighed ... aaaaahh I put on another 4 pounds! But the ladies there said I was slim, not for much longer I don't think!!

4lbs is nothing! You are slim! Just with a great big fabulous baby bump! Sounds a good class though x

That's a busy day today Emma! Makes the time go faster though doesn't it :) x

yeah the class is sponsored by the NHS as well but I don't want to say too much in case it would offend anyone but some of the kids there I felt really sorry for them! They kept asking for chocolates and cakes and by the sounds of it only ever eat ready meals or chips and the likes!

4 pounds in 3 weeks ok it could be worse I guess just hoping I won't gain 70 again like with DD!

I got really bad pelvic girdle pain again today! I'm a bit worried I walk lots and can't just not walk to places anymore but now I get it every time I walk somewhere and it's getting worse, I can still cope without any pain killers and I know it can be much worse but I'm a bit worried I will need crutches or anything like that! Did anyone have PGP with their other kids? Did it get really bad when the babies got bigger?

I didn't feel my baby today which worries me now but I keep telling myself its cause I have been up pretty much all day cleaning and then walking to and from the child development centre and now I will make some lasagne and chili for tomorrow. Does anyone else get those quiet days?

Sorry for the long post! xx

Yeah, i get quiet days when i am hectic, but normally then feel the baby again at night when i can chill out xxx
Linn............you are one of these people who put on weight whilst pregnant, i wouldn't worry as you know that you can loose it easily after!! You eat so well and healthy most of the time so who cares!!! Bet you put on 80lb this time....................he he he. Seriously you know what your body does when pregnant and that is just your body storing and protecting the baby!! I am just so jealous of your bump already!! I was never ever that big at 40+ and you are not even 20w's yet!!! You have a fantastic bump hun xxxx
Right got to get the girls ready for swimming now................First time dd2 will not need me in the pool!! Hope she is ok about it.............can not believe my 2yr old can swim...........they are such mermaids!
Linn i hope the pain goes soon.................get it checked out if it gets worse hun xx

Deb me too, you will be back here before you know it :hugs:

E&L's mummy well done on the blood results - I am still waiting for mine - we dont get the NT scan either just bloods, it is 10 days now since I had them done and nothing :nope:

I panicked earlier and signed in to post this question https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/255802-does-your-belly-button-pop-out.html

Ok must go about to restart in 2 mins, today is going so slowly I have had some upsetting news from a friend and just want to go home and am delivering this workshop until 5pm ish so it will be gone 8 when I get home....

Mx

yeah gotta get that pain checked!

yesterday was quiet too but then I felt baby a little at night but I'm sitting now and can't feel anything, hope all is well in there... now finally off to cook that food! I eat healthy food but I also eat crap I must say.. won't say no to coke, chocolates or cake :)

I don't know what pelvic girdle pain feels like but I do get all sorts of pains after walking and being active for a while. What does it feel like Linn?

I eat healthy too but I also love junk as you know! ;)

I notice movement a lot less when I am active, that will be why you haven't felt as much today probably. My baby is having a quiet day today too and I've been sitting at my computer working for most of it! I even got my doppler out for the first time since 16 weeks cos of how quiet she is! I bet by tonight they both have an energy burst and we wonder why we were worried!

Have just posted on the bump updates thread but thought I'd also post on here too as I always like seeing how my fellow June buddies are getting on :flower:

This is me at 10 weeks 2 days:

DSC00036copy.JPG

And now at 16 weeks 6 days:

Copy of 16w6d.JPG

marie, my belly button never popped out with DD, even though everyone was having bets on whether i was carrying twins or triplets...

Lili glad I'm not the only one who worries! The pain is kind of between my legs... it's the pelvic bones that are hurting.. every time after I walked somewhere and then when I get up again for example like now just to cook it really hurts when I walk esp up the stairs and when I put my legs apart or move them too close together. Difficult to explain but as I never felt anything like it before I'm guessing it's that pelvic girdle pain.. I had none with DD but her head was pretty big so maybe something got damaged?! If I'm just sitting on the couch and don't move it doesn't really hurt!!

I thought I felt baby when I was cooking but not sure as I feel it more when I'm sitting or lying not standing.... aaaaahh it's already starting, I'm addicted to those kicks!

:hugs: xx

Nice bump trix!

my belly button is nearly out now but with DD it took longer and it went back to normal after the birth :)

Nice bumps Trix!

Linn do you remember me posting with this at 13/14 weeks - I was in AGONY with it - they almost didnt do my stitch because I was in so much pain.

Here are a few links that helped me to understand it:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicgirdlepain/

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/pelvicpain/

Both are different.

I was lucky that it passed by week 17. With me I was ok sitting still but every time I moved or stretched in a certain way I yelped in pain.

It is often misdiagnosed as sciatica I believe - some women have PGP just for a little while, others throughout pregnancy, and others it doesnt go away. You can take paracetamol and put heat pads on it. I can 100% sympathise - it is because everything down there is softening up.

Packing up to go home now.

Mxx

Marie I was told PGP is the new name for SPD... mine gets worse every time I take a walk... but I have to walk to places nearly every day so I can only hope it won't get worse. With DD I had nothing!

Baby has moved a little now but it feels less strong guess it turned around which is why I didn't feel as much yesterday and today!

Off to Sainsburys now to buy mozarella for my lasagne, why do I always forget something when I go shopping? I'm starving the Lasagne is ready but I haven't got the cheese here aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Linn, hope you have a comfy night hun.

Delilah i had the bloods done at 16+5 and im 18weeks today....so little over a week....i bet there in the post hun..dont worry xxxxx

Delilah................no news is good news!! I was told that if all is ok then just wait for the letter and if there is a risk then you are normally contacted within A WEEK XX

Trix..........love the bump pic hun!! Very neat xx

Oh Linn you poor thing.............does it hurt when you do pelvic floor excercise?? This is supposed to help that sort of pain.............................apparently!!!

I am like Lili, when i am active i don't feel much movement that day!! I guess baby just falls asleep when we rest after being hectic...............makes sence really xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->