******june babies******

hi hun!! im finding out on the 2nd of febuary.. so ill let you know the sex then :happydance:

linn, luving the bumpage, it's huge lol
lili, cute bump as well
e&l, couldn't see the pic, wasn't on anymore?
sweetniss, cute dresses. i'm knitting a blanket for a friend at the moment and a jacket for my niece but can't really do anything at the moment as i get sick as soon as i get my knitting out :( but might finally sew my pillow cases today if i can find some motivation
oh yeah, and hi to all the new girls on here!

I'm on to catch up with you all otherwise it takes hours if you leave it a day or so!!!!! I am delivering a workshop at 10am all day so just killing time waiting for everyone to arrive :0)

Angelbaby & Trinity, congrats on team pink :flower: and welcome to all the girls joining June babies thread :thumbup:

OMG at your great bumps - Linn, wow! E&L and Lili your shapes are changing to see the baby bump - YAY! I'll post one at 20 weeks I'm no different now than the one I posted at 17 weeks.

Sweetniss, I love the dresses - wish I had time to learn to sew properly! I can barely use our sewing machine.

So my baby has still not made an appearance :nope: really want to feel SOMETHING!!! Good news is my pain from the swine flu jab is subsiding

Have a great day all. Marie xx

Is anyone loosing weight during the 2nt tri? I am not meaning to at all but I am back pre pregnancy weight. I lost 5-6 lb in 4 weeks so im a little worried

Is anyone loosing weight during the 2nt tri? I am not meaning to at all but I am back pre pregnancy weight. I lost 5-6 lb in 4 weeks so im a little worried

i lost 8kg or 1st3lb between weeks 8 and 16/17. but then i have it to loose tbh. were you weighed at the docs or MW or is this off home scales???

I might look like you when I'm 42 weeks LOL.

You're too funny, already decided you'll go over by 2 weeks? :haha:

I have as well CJ I ket saying to OH I will have baby on 20th instead of 6th but now Emma told me they brought out a new law last year so they can't induce you any later than 10 days over so I will be induced on 16th and then have baby on 18th :rofl: I hope not but gotta prepare for the worst I guess!

I can't believe it's not Monday yet.. I didn't feel my baby much yesterday which I guess is normal as it seems to have moved up I can now feel that hard lump right behind my belly button! But I really can't wait to see it again now :)

Oh is it still not Monday!? I swear this is the longest week of my life! I don't think it went so slow going up to my gender scan or any of the others! Rarrrrrrr!! :(

I agree Lili it is so so so slow! It's only Thursday and I went out every day this week as well which should have made it go faster!! Gotta do some cleaning now and get dressed as our mini cookery class starts today :) It's a 10 week course for little ones so I hope it will at least make today go faster!!!

just got screening results in the post....risk of NTD is low and downs is 1:992 which is low.

im so releived im :cry:

Fab news hun!! That is low! I kinda wish I got the screening tests now.. Had the scan but no bloods.

Linn that sounds fun! She will love it I bet.

2 more working days left for me then hopefully the weekend will go fast! Are you getting a 4D scan this time? Which time is best to go with anterior placenta? I was thinking to book for 27 weeks :)

yeah I would go at 27 weeks hun don't know if I will have one as I'm having extra scans at the hospital I might not... must say though that the pix you get with anterior placenta are not as great as others I have seen but it was still a fab experience!!

linn, that sounds like fun, bet your LO will love it.
i have to study but can't make myself get up from the computer lol

yeah I have to clean a bit before I go out at 1 OH is working half day and he started early so I really want to hoover the stairs and do the kitchen before he gets here as we're going to have someone come to the house which is why he is off!! But I also can't get away!

so at least he managed to get off and you didn't have to reschedule.
making lunch now, any excuse not to study lol
hubby likes kyla, prescilla and larissa for a girl. can live with kyla but the rest... but we still got time and girl's name will eventually be my decision as he got to choose the boy's lol

Fab news hun!! That is low! I kinda wish I got the screening tests now.. Had the scan but no bloods.

they dont do NT scans here so this was the only option. didnt realise i was worried till the results came lol

Hey girlies, just checking in!

Loving the bump piccies, and 'm getting very excited about your scans!

Much love, wish i was still with you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"