******june babies******

My Lasagne is finally in the oven now... Emma was it you saying I eat healthy stuff? I went to Sainsburys to buy mozarella and tomatoes and ended up with strawberry tartlettes and custard doughnuts and some sainsburys taste the difference lemonade :dohh: don't have to wonder if I'm putting on weight do I?

I blame my DD I took her to have a little look at the bakery counter and she said I want that one pointing at strawberry tartelettes so I looked at my OH and said I wanted it too :rofl: I will be rolling into 3rd tri :)

Pain got worse now will ask at the hospital on Monday!

Linn, hope they can help you.
Eating habits... My dad sent me a whole box with chocolate and other stuff for my bday... good that i'm pregnant, otherwise i wouldn't have the excuse to eat it all lol
was gonna make lasagne today as well till i realised i was out of meat... hubby just wants some cereal anyways but i feel like putting a pizza in, at least something warm (though i cooked for lunch for DD and me...)

No i mean normally....................your meals are healthy!! It is not as though you go to a chippie or order pizza or go to Mc D's all the time. Ypou enjoy home cooking which is much better for you!!
I am just glad you got your appetite back hun xxx

Linn.....................Not sure if you had seen this? Noone has replied to her yet, but seems you are both experiencing the same xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/255927-am-getting-spd.html

I am getting so impatient for my scan on Saturday... :hissy:

Got a Winnie the Pooh sleeping bag from Blooming Marvellous for £8 today! Reduced from £22! :thumbup: And got my moses basket now and changing mat...:happydance:

xx

yeah hun I do enjoy cooking! I rarely go to McD and the likes as I find it too expensive for a pile of junk food!

hmmmhh and Emma coming to think of it stawberry tartelletes are kind of healthy too.... I read somewhere strawberries are good for you :rofl:

hmmmhhh I'm so mean, in case anyone doesn't know what to eat tonight

Attachments

• PICT2315_600x364.JPG
    PICT2315_600x364.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 8
You can always send OH to tescos I guess ... now is the best time! Once I'm not pregnant anymore I won't be able to send OH out to buy stuff I'm craving!!

I know! Pregnancy definitely has it's perks! And you can eat what you want without people calling you greedy! I really feel like a banoffee pie did you see any at tesco? If so I will send him! :lol: :lol:

I was at sainsburys Lili... saw some there! don't know if I'm too late hope you got a treat anyway :)

I am so mad with my doctors today. I had an appointment for 10 am and I got there @ 9:55 and they told me I was to late they had wrote me up as a no show.turns out they changed my time to 930 and left it on voice mail. so they r charging me a $25 no show fee and I had to get a new appointment but she thinks they will do my 29 scan at this new one since I will be 19 weeks. the new one is Tuesday.

I would not pay and complain they left you a voice mail and didn't know wether you picked it up or not, after all it was them who just changed the appointment! That is just outrageous!!

I would not pay and complain they left you a voice mail and didn't know wether you picked it up or not, after all it was them who just changed the appointment! That is just outrageous!!

I agree! They should've continued to ring until they spoke to you in person, how else could they confirm it? They could at least have said in the voicemail that once you picked it up, could you call to confirm...if you didn't, you obviously didn't pick it up! :dohh:

Do NOT pay that, it's extortionate and it was their fault!!!

x

I agree sweetniss.................DO NOT PAY!!!! That is awful and they do not have a leg to stand on!!!

I have had an interesting evening!! Put the girls to bed at 7pm, at 7.30 they both came out....................Abi had split her lip!!!! Apparently they were messing around and she fell............anyway...................the bleeding took half hr to control along with ice put on..........after panicking and calling A&E they said that they may not do anything but depends how far down her lip it is and how deep..........I could be there till 11 and told to go home or they may decide she needed a stitch!!!................I then had a moment of...................hang on a minute you daft pregnant bird................you used to be an A&E nurse!!!!! Laughing at my stupidity and total panick that this was my beautiful 2yr old................I realised that actually i can do this myself!!! Popped to sainsbury's bought some steri-strip and she is now patched together and asleep!!!!

My goodness, why do we loose our marbles when it comes to our own??? I have stitched sooooooooooooooo many people i have lost count!!!

Now going to curl up and go to sleep, slightly embarrased with myself :blush:

Aw Emma its because you were so shocked and worried, glad she's ok :hugs:

Oi Linn! You didnt mention the chocolate eclair in the photo lol hope you enjoyed them :thumbup: - I have now done 14 days of no choc, crips, biscuits or cakes - must go and shine that halo soon! Although I could devour a cupboard full if I had them in the house - maybe I need to get Paul trained!

I have eaten dinner and am still hungry - wanted to exercise but my arm is still making me yelp every time I press on it, hopefully tomorrow. Still no blood test results... again hopefully tomorrow. Might have some fruit & fibre cereal... god my life is so rock & roll!

OMG I can smell Friday and the weekend :happydance:

Mx

Hello!!! Can you put me down for the 10th June....and im having a girl!!! :D
So excited....I've waited this long to write on here as I've been so nervous....haven't had the greatest pregnancy so far, but everything is going good at the mo AND I get an extra scan next week as baby refused to turn over and have her spine checked....tried for 2 hours today lol

Delilah that was OHs eclair DD and I went for the strawberry tartelettes :)

Congrats Tannembaum, hehe whats your nick supposed to mean? Did you mean TanneNbaum?

I'm off to bed now, night everyone! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->