******june babies******

Good luck as well on Monday Fi, my age risk was 1:128 so it is a HUGE difference I cant stop smiling!!!!

Mxx

Hiya Emma will you update me plz 5th June and we are on team blue!!!!!

xoxo

Those are fab results Fi and Delilah!

Linn I've guessed boy right from the start for you, I don't think I will change now. I'll go on facebook and look at your pics again and then I'll place my final bet.

I've got those weird shooting pains up my cervix does anyone else get them? :(

yeah Lili I get those too on top of the lovely pelvic pain :) But I'm still so happy! I now just hope the weekend will be over really really fast! :hugs:

Delilah and Fi thats fab.. I don't know what my age risk would have been but my risk also went down really low after the blood and scan tests :)

Looked at your scan and bump pics again and I really haven't got a clue lol. But cos I said boy from the beginning I will stick with it! xx

e&l, sorry about the argument, sure everything will be fine again soon
emma, sorry about your LO, glad everything's ok.
marie and fi, so happy your results were so good!
was out with susan for about 5 hours today and am absolutely shattered. can't wait till she's in bed later (think i'm gonna put her down extra early) and i can lay on the couch...
linn, what an idiot. i hate sales people...
finally ordered new glasses today. left mine on a train about 9 months ago and been running around with contacts ever since. figured with bubs on the way it might be good to have glasses (thinking hospital time, nursing later etc when you really don't feel like doing anything - and don't wanna put anything in your eyes)
still haven't bought anything for the baby... hubby can't get over the price for the prams here and wants an american one but those don't come with the carrycot and the back doesn't go completely flat - so basically baby always stays in the car seat which i don't think is good for the back at all - but it costs a fraction of a german one. but my family already agreed to chip in on the pushchair - he still thinks it's a waste of money though. same with the rest as well lol
and now that we got confused which team colour we're on (i'm going with pink), there's not that much too buy either till next scan...
linn, hope you'll be better again. do you have anyone nearby who could watch DD for a bit if you had to go get physio? and am guessing for a girl just because i'm having another one lol no actually think it's a boy (but guessing a boy for katie, she back yet?)

Sylvie I think the German ones are much better, no offense!
if you buy a nice one you can resell it for good money! Otherwise have a look on ebay they do some cheap ones with carrycot as well :)

So everybody's voting for a boy for me! I think Emma is having a boy but we have to wait for a veeery long time to find out!

Hey ladies, hope everyone's ok.

Linn, I'd take that as a compliment. I remember a few (ok a lot!) of years ago, I got asked for ID to buy a bottle of wine in Tesco - I was 27!!

Delilah, I'm 18w2d if you fancy a bump buddy??

xx

Haha I got asked for ID going to see a film (it was an 18!) not so long ago and I didn't have any with me! The shame of it! :haha:

Hello ladies!! Been out and about today. Just cought up though.
Congrats on results for Marie and Fi............mine were 1:6200, which is good for 32yrs xx

Linn..................I am sorry you have to wait so long to find out what i am having xxx Hmmmmm i wonder xx

Taz have updated you xxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh my day is going so slowly and I'm so bored!!

I hope the weekend won't be the same!

Hi everyone, sorry for being MIA, no time to check forum in the last 2 days!
Glad to hear my bump buddies are doing well, Lili and Linn, getting excited for you for Monday!!! Was so nice to see Zoé again on screen, although she didn't cooperate much with the sonographer which meant it lasted 1.5 hours!!!

Doing OK, still have nausea and my cold is finally going away. Left with a deep cough, apparently made worse by yoga which I tried yesterday. Oops! Oh and down-dog doesn't help with nausea :sick:

So happy it's the weekend! Lili, can't wait to stock up like you, seems you're almost fully stocked! We're shopping for the stroller (pram) this weekend, we want an all-terrain one that can fit infant car seats. Found a nice store in Toronto, which we'll explore on Sunday!

The contractor started working on the nursery!!!! Will post photos on FB this weekend of the advances in the renos...

OK, back to work, will check in later!
Yay Fi and Delilah, great numbers!!!!

It bloody will :( I feel like time has stopped.

Hop in my time machine Linn we are going to Monday!

I wish!

Oh my weekend will flyby!!! I am going to my sisters in Surrey first thing tomorrow for her daughter's 4th bday party, staying with her and then all our girls (she has 3) are going swimming. Should be fun fun fun!!!

I hope the weekend goes quick for you with scan's Monday!! Mine 2 days after.....Yippee

Oh, I'm guessing.... girl for Linn, for no reason other than everyone else says boy!

I just remembered that I should be drinking lots of water for my scan tomorrow :dohh:

DH just experienced an Earthquake at work...not a huge one 4.0 - he said it was pretty cool

hey everyone!

its taken me a bit to catch up (need to be more of a regular reader! :winkwink:) so want to say congrats to those of you who had the scan (but sorry those of you that didn't get to see the gender!) and another big congrats to the girls that got blood results back. That's another worry ticked off the list :thumbup:

i had the worst night sleep ever last night. was too hot then too cold, baby kicking lumps out of me, a couple of braxton hicks (i think!) and my ribs still ache too much!! arrrggghhh! and the midwife said swimming might help - it sure as hell didn't yesterday :haha: hopefully i'll get a full night sleep tonight!

Anyway, have a good weekend all! I hope it goes quickly for you linn and lili so your scan comes quicker on Monday, but i hope it goes slowly for me so i'm not back to work too quickly!!

:hugs:

Lili how can time go so slow? I am sooo bored, got no exciting plans for the weekend at all, the weather is so bad as well... wish it was summer already!

CJ can't wait to see the pix I had all my stuff for DD when I was 21 weeks! And I mean everything... but then I went on a couple of very big shopping sprees and spent thousands just during 2 days :) This time I will only be buying clothes, already got a new moses basket and will be getting a new crib.. and then we will see about cot later on.. DD is still sleeping in hers!

I so want to go shopping. Of course, I want to find the out the flavour on Monday before I go nuts.

We started painting the nursery over the holidays but nothing has been done in the last week or so. I'm desperate to get it finished so I can go shopping as I have nowhere to put things. I have already bought my crib, glider & ottoman and chest of drawers/change table. They are still in boxes taking up space in my spare room.

Mum & dad are waiting for my scan results on Monday before they order my pram...which is going to be tricky since I live in Canada and they are in Scotland. I have it all picked out though, the Uppababy Vista in red.

Is any one else getting antsy to get everything done?

Fi

Attachments

• image_1_color_1_fullset.jpg
    image_1_color_1_fullset.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member