******june babies******

aaaahhh how am I going to survive the night without cakes?!

i have mini eclairs defrosting as we speak............. :dance:

oh yeh and im not sharing haaaahahhahahah

oh you're so mean... my DD is screaming she doesnt want to sleep :( First she asked for a drink I got her water she threw it across the room as she didn't want water and now she keeps screaming she wants that water ...aaaaaahhh I need peace and quiet. OH has gone out and I really hope she will be quiet soon!!

Awww Linn :hugs:

I haven't had a cake tonight but my sweet tooth is going mad and I need something!! I've got a doughnut I might have :) or mint choc chip ice cream :)

My bump has been quiet again today!

Oh my bump was more active today but it feels a lot less strong than before our babies must have turned around.. this morning when I woke up I though the baby was gone my belly was all flat but then it came out a lot more again! Get your OH to get you coke if you are worried :) I had a bowl of cereal with lots of sugar now... yeah very healthy I know but at least I'm not craving sweets anymore!

DD started talking about the baby and now seems to be asleep.. I can only hear the music that I got playing through the monitor now :)

Yeh that's what I mean, I have felt things but a lot less strong. It is crazy how things can change from day to day.. So it can be because they have turned around and kicking a different way?

Hey Lili, I've noticed that when I'm really busy I don't really pick up on baby movement. Then at night when I sit down it's more obvious! And yes, I think it also has to do with the position if we feel it more or less, depending on where they're kicking toward. I could have sworn I got booted downward toward my bladder today, whereas last night I was getting it in the ribs (already! Darn the short stature!). They're still small enough at this stage to have room to move around! When they'll get bigger they'll not move as much and kick more consistantly in one place... Just hope she doesn't decide to settle when big and keep kicking me in the ribs!!
:)
Still at work trying to finish this darn presentation... Think I'll just go home now and do it later...

Lili yes I think your baby is probably kicking towards your back now if you know what I mean!

CJ when my DD was bigger she still was moving and shifting all over the place.. I never knew where I'd feel her next.. she was back to back though so I could feel her arms and legs kicking and waving around! Gosh I can't believe your getting it in the ribs already poor you! my baby loves to lie really low down.. I kept having to shove DDs bum down away from my ribs all the time when she was huge, it's actually painful!

Hope you'll get that presentation done asap :hugs:

Thanks bumpsters xxx

Ahhh I can't imagine what a kick up in the ribs feels like! My baby is really low most of the time, don't think I've felt anything above my belly button but I'm tall aren't I? Oucch I bet it hurts in the ribs! :haha:

Good luck for the presentation CJ. I'm in bed now so happy to finish work. It's been a long week!

You ok Linn is OH back yet xxx

I never got kicked in the ribs but her bum was right behind the lower ones shifting all the time it was killing me so I kept pushing it down which helped for a short while :)

I'm fine DD is asleep and I'm downstairs sitting on the couch I'm so full I can't lie down yet! Plus it's much warmer down here :) I think I still got both windows open in my bedroom! He is not back yet I rang him and asked what he was doing and his reply was killing zombies, god knows how long that will take :rofl: I might go and watch a movie on the internet soon! Enjoy your time off hope it will go fast until Monday now.

ok so im totally confused now....just did some googleing and for my age the average risk is 1:900....mine was 1:992. now call me daft but it doesnt feel like low risk now. feels like average risk. am i losing the plot?

hun anything lower than 1 in 250 is low risk but the older you get the higher is the risk for you in general so your risk is low which it would be at your age! hope that makes sense! xx

sort of but ive seen ladies who are quite a bit older than me get 1:5000 or 6000. im so totally confused........

yeah then they got a really low risk!! it is all only statistics hun even a risk in of 1:18000 is no garantee as you could end up being that one unlucky person! Your risk is nearly 0.01 % which to me is really low so relax! :hugs:

Hi ladies, E&L's mummy please dont worry - I would have been over the moon if I'd have got high hundreds - I was so shocked with my result and I'm 39 so expected 300-500. Not sure how old you are but as Linn said it is a very low risk.

CJ cant wait to see your progress pictures, my nursery is just an almost empty office right now!

Nightkd - any fluids will be fine - a few people have said to drink cola before the scan to make the baby move! Good luck cant wait to hear what your baby is. And 3 scans on Monday, I hope your weekends go quick but that mine goes slow!!! Mine is a week on Tuesday, so cant wait - you guys are all so lucky I cant feel my baby yet.

My plans for the weekend are sorting out the house, storing paperwork and moving stuff around so by Sunday night we want all the floor and counter space in the soon to be nursery clear. Emma your weekend sounds much more fun!

Mrs G, I'm happy to be bump buddies with you :o)

I've been to the Trafford Centre tonight, picked up a few more maternity clothes, just need some jeans and another pair of trousers and I reckon I'll be ok until June - I have rearranged some of my wardrobes - I use our spare room for my clothes so am lucky to have 6 wardrobes all very organised - trousers in one, work suits, coats & jackets, tops, dresses and walking / outdoor wear in the last. So I have collated all my maternity wear into one and will move stuff out as it gets too small! I also picked up some gorgeous onesies from Debenhams in pink and blue - will return the unnecessary ones after the scan!!!

Its 12.30am I'm wide awake and will stop waffling now!!!! Catch you all tomrorrow, going to do some digging online for jeans.

Marie xx

Nightkd - any fluids will be fine - a few people have said to drink cola before the scan to make the baby move! Good luck cant wait to hear what your baby is. Mine is a week on Tuesday, so cant wait - you guys are all so lucky I cant feel my baby yet.

Thanks, I don't think I'll need anything to get Bean moving, s/he's hyper mostly all of the time!! Might be worth taking something sugary along just incase though :) :thumbup:

Good luck for your scan when it comes!!! :D

xxxx

Lili, if ever you feel it in the ribs it'll be just about when you're due! :winkwink: It is NOT pleasant and I was shocked that my uterus is so far above my belly button already when I got measured on Tuesday :-( Baby's plotting perfect for gestational age, it's mom that's too small!!! Never occurred to me before we got pregnant...

Just finished the treadmill and dinner, now will finish the talk. It's 8 PM already, hoping to have it done by 9 PM so that I can get to bed.

I'll catch you all tomorrow, hope everyone has a wonderful :sleep:
:hugs:

already on there for due date. june 15th but found out today we are on team pink!

dnw, congrats on team pink
drinking coke before scan: the scan itself it lous for the baby and usually wakes it up, so i don't see the need for the coke. i just like drinking a glass with loads of ice a day because it's one of the few thinks that don't make me feel sick
cj, yay on the treadmill. i'm much too lazy for any xrvise. then again, i was out and about with DD for almost 5 hours walking yesterday, about 6 mile saccording to my step counter, that should count for something right lol
nightkd: good luck with your scan today (same to anyone else with scan?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->