***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Has anyone been inserting EPO vaginally? I've got to the point where I can, but it just seems a little weird at the same time so I'm a bit reluctant to start. I've just been taking the one tablet orally so far a day.

If they tell me baby has fattened up on my scan on Monday I might try some Clary Sage in the bath.

I don't want baby here until after the 11th though as I am getting my hair done on the 9th and there's an NCT Nearlly New Sale on the Saturday!

I have to ask why you're concerned :shrug: Your LO isn't due for 3 weeks and you may go overdue. Don't rush nature :thumbup:

Sorry, concerned about what? I don't want to rush nature, but I am getting a little impatient now as I want to meet baby, I think if I knew what we were having I could wait a little longer, I really don't want to go over due though, as long as I don't run into July that's fine with me.

:dohh: Sorry, Americanism, lol! I meant why you were concerned with getting the baby out sooner.

After the curry have :sex: too lol! make his night :haha:

xxxxxxxxx

Just spent the last hour and a half at the park with my little boy and visiting with my cousin (who is due the 8th lol) It was so nice catching up and sitting in the sun! Plus got my mind off of waiting for baby to come out!! lol William enjoyed running around like a little mad man too :)

Has anyone been inserting EPO vaginally? I've got to the point where I can, but it just seems a little weird at the same time so I'm a bit reluctant to start. I've just been taking the one tablet orally so far a day.

If they tell me baby has fattened up on my scan on Monday I might try some Clary Sage in the bath.

I don't want baby here until after the 11th though as I am getting my hair done on the 9th and there's an NCT Nearlly New Sale on the Saturday!

I have to ask why you're concerned :shrug: Your LO isn't due for 3 weeks and you may go overdue. Don't rush nature :thumbup:

Sorry, concerned about what? I don't want to rush nature, but I am getting a little impatient now as I want to meet baby, I think if I knew what we were having I could wait a little longer, I really don't want to go over due though, as long as I don't run into July that's fine with me.

:dohh: Sorry, Americanism, lol! I meant why you were concerned with getting the baby out sooner.

Oh I see :) I just want to know what we've got. I've got everything ready and waiting and all we need now is baby here, I'm getting a little impatient, and seeing everyone on here have theirs and all the lovely pictures make me want it even more! I'm just a little excited now that's all.

I know what you mean though about wanting to see the little person you've been carrying around for 9 months!

I haven't been on in ages!
Congratulations on all of the beautiful babies!!!
I can't believe it's our month already!!!
x

Oh my gosh I am so excited - I woke up this morning to find that I've had my "show" :yipee:. I know that could mean a little while left yet but it's still fab! I've also been getting period type cramps on/off since so here's positive thinking.

Sounds similar to me on Thyrsday! Leila arrived earky on Friday!

xXx

Oooh not long now BritAcrossSea! I went into labour about 2 days after having a show with my DD. Lots of luck to you.

Lx

That's exciting Brit! Everytime I go to the loo I am hoping for there to be something but I know it's far too early yet!

I do keep getting period type pain along the bottom of my bump but the MW told me that it's probably baby pushing down there and stretching parts of the uterus that haven't been stretched before.

I've felt pretty crap all weekend. Had a headache yesterday afternoon which I still had in the early hours of this morning and had to get up in the end because of it. I've felt a bit light headed and just weak in general too. I think I am just too tired as not had much sleep. Just got up from a 2 hour nap and feel a bit better but I'm glad I have a hospital appointment as at least then my BP will be checked and I can be reassured that it's not that that's making me feel rubbish hopefully.

Just thought I'd quickly update, we had a baby girl: Dotti Loiacono. She was born today at home in the birthing pool at 3.15pm weighing 8.3lbs :cloud9:.

Thanks for all the messages and congrats to all the other new mummies. Paige decided to prove me wrong and be a May baby after all! Just scraping in, established labour started at 11am and she was born 20 minutes after my waters burst at 5.05pm on 31st May.

We got home yesterday as I had to have surgery with a spinal for a 3rd degree perannial tear after delivering on just Entonox. Finally got BF well established yesterday evening.

Here's some pics. Good luck to every one due this month, not long to go now! xxx

Attachments

• 253802_10150201310856112_672701111_6891522_1935326_n.jpg
    253802_10150201310856112_672701111_6891522_1935326_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 259003_2067270088011_1432575835_2455547_5076790_o.jpg
    259003_2067270088011_1432575835_2455547_5076790_o.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
holy crap BritACrossSea that was fast!! Congrats!!!cant wait for pictures :D

oh wow Brit, congrats!! :thumbup: that didnt take long. Wonderful on the home pool birth. Look forward to pics

Sooz- she is absolutely gorgeous and you look radiant.
"Paige" is on our baby girl name list...lovely

Nope still here :mad:(

Hope everyone is ok x

OH MY GOD Britt, congratulations hun I'm soooo happy for you, and so glad you got your home birth :thumbup: Can't wait to see photos of your little girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->