***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

right where do i start....

Friday as you know i had an appointment for a check up at 3:10pm i went and the women was running like half hour late which is not like them, by the time i went in she was looking around for a BP cuff to use on me and when she found one and used it my BP was up but not very high, but high enough to make her worried? anyway she asked me to go do a wee sample and i went to go do it then come back and she checked it and i ended up with 2 + protein, which i was surpriced because my last appointment it was a trace... anywho we was then talking about the signs that i have had for PE and i told her the long list, swelling in hands and feet, flashing lights now and again in eyes, black moving lines in eyes, headache that would kinda go then come back with a bite and feeling not so well in myself so she write that down then told me to go lay down on the table so i did that and she messured my bump which i was 36+1 at the appointment and i messured 42wks then she checked his heart and she was happy about that, soooo then i got up and asked her is mussuring feather then i am anything to worry about and she said that it wasnt that every midwife messures diffrent and that it can depend on the babys position, after all that i got weighed (i dunno if i lost or gained as i didnt check) and then she said she needs to take bloods and then i will need to go to the hospital as they think its PE so i was like ok but is that at the horton (5/10mins drive away) or the JR Oxford (45mins drive away) and she said that seeing as i have travel problems she will try to swing it so then i can get seen at the horton which i was pleased about, so then i left the surgary and dad took me to the horton and i was sitting around for 10mins with the midwife trying to find out if i was surpost to be at the DAU, labour ward or Mat unit (upstairs) in the end she found out i was surpost to be at the Mat unit and we went upstairs and i was sat there from 5pm till going on for about 7ish i think it was and andy come in from finishing work and then we waited to see the doctor.... anyway he was speaking to me and told me that i was gonna end up admitted but my bloods come back alright and if the CTG was alright i can go home, so the midwife put me on the CTG and i had to wait till it had the criteriea met... anyway it kept saying it wasnt met and we found out that Flynn was sleeping at this time, which she was complaning about the lengh he was sleeping for in the end i told andy to go get me a cup of cold water and when i had that Flynns heart rate changed and then the criteriea was met and we was discharged at 9pm i was told that if anything kicked off or i was still feeling unwell over weekend to get my arse up to the JR... and from the time i left i started getting contractions every 5mins from my back to my front and the doctor i told him about this when he saw me said it was BH and i thought well this dont feel like BH anyways i had to go to sainsburys to go get some pull ups for the kids to wear at my mums in bed because my mum and dad said they will have them over night so i could rest... so we went to sainsburys, then KFC to get something to eat then to my parents and then back to home and i settled down but was still contracting and end the end i took parasetamol and that carmed it and by 11ish i think it was we ended up going to bed...

Saturday i woke up at funny hows but i slept in till going on 11am which i felt so good about and i had been getting the odd contracts but they was spaced out alot longer this time, i rang mum then went shopping and went to get the kids after and then come back home so nothing new there...

Sunday (yesterday) i was not feeling so well i didnt sleep well either i went to bed saturday night at 9:30pm and woke up midnight (sunday morning) then i was awake till 5am which i was not happy about Flynn thought it was fun to keep me up so i didnt have a good day then, i had a bath last night and i had one real contraction as it felt diffrent it went from the top of my bump to the bottom of my bump instead of across... and then ive had nothing sense then.

this morning (monday) i have been sick twice and been feeling like i want to be sick again i dunno weather its my morning sickness back or weather i am worried about tomorrows appointment as i feel like every time i have an appointment i end up in hospital

anyway sorry for the long post.... and sorry i havent posted up to many people as i have been so tired and i have been looking on my phone but at the mo i am on my laptop.

Still here. Cramping a lot though and I have a very painful backache :(

Hiya

can you update me please

Im down as due june 23rd
my twins were born May 16th Holly and Lily 5lb15 and 6lb1!

Congratulations BritAcrossSea! Hope you are both getting on well. x

Lovely pics Sooz - sorry to hear you had such a bad tear but congrats on getting home with LO now.

Lx

Congratulations Anna1982! That's great news. Lovely picture too!

Lx

Congrats Ladies - Well Done to you all :wohoo:

...Im still in one piece lol!

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm supposed to be due on Wednesday, but so far, NOTHING's happening. :nope: Still here in one BIG piece! :haha:

Congrats to all the newest deliveries!! This thread is really hopping and it's only the 6th!

Just thought I'd quickly update, we had a baby girl: Dotti Loiacono. She was born today at home in the birthing pool at 3.15pm weighing 8.3lbs :cloud9:.

Hiya

can you update me please

Im down as due june 23rd
my twins were born May 16th Holly and Lily 5lb15 and 6lb1!

Congratulations to both of you!

Had my growth scan today, baby is still small but they have no concerns and I don't need anymore scans :) if baby isn't here by 6th July then they're going to induce me, so I will be trying everything to get baby here before then as I really don't want to be induced!

I can't believe how many babies have been born already!

Congrats to all the new mummies! I'm so excited to become part of this group... Soon soon soon!!!!

Morning ladies, the first thing I have done after my cupppa was to check if we have anymore babies, It's so exciting congrats to all the june mummies so far.

Anyone else constantly dreaming about babies? x

thanks ladies,
still cant believe theyre here, I should only be 37 weeks and 6 days pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->