***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congrats Kerrygold xx
I was due yesterday, not had even a slight twinge :( i can deal with going over but really struggling with the heat.
Keeping fingers crossed something happens the weekend
x

16 hours of painful labor and 1 long 2nd degree tear later I had Kaliyah weighing 9lbs 3oz 20 inches long June 2 2011. She is the sweetest little girl. She was stunned by birth and didnt cry until 8 minutes after she came out. That was pretty horrific but all is well and im so in love. I will post birth story when I get home tomorrow :flower:

Attachments

• IMG00375-20110603-0248.jpg
    IMG00375-20110603-0248.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
June Marie
Born 6/2/11 5:04am
7lbs 8oz

Attachments

• IMG-20110602-00018[1].jpg
    IMG-20110602-00018[1].jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
So pround of Wifey!!! She had such an intense labpre. ontractions were on top of eachother. Almost no break in betwwen them and she still made it ALL NATURAL!!! What a girl :)

Congrats JNA and chevelle383!!! Both of your babies are beautiful!

Im getting excited...not long now, I hope lol Am I the only june mommy that gets more and more jealous with every baby story? lol Dont get me wrong Im just AS excited....but dang it Im so done LOL

Congratulations JNA and Chevelle383!!

Congrats JNA and chevelle383!!! Both of your babies are beautiful!

Im getting excited...not long now, I hope lol Am I the only june mommy that gets more and more jealous with every baby story? lol Dont get me wrong Im just AS excited....but dang it Im so done LOL

Nope, I'm just the same! I want to meet my baby now but at the same time I want him/her to cook a little longer as I'm afraid he/she is too tiny. I have a growth scan on Monday so will see what they say then.

I tried for the first time since very early on in the pregnancy to check my cervix today, couldn't even reach it! That's not good, if baby is near to coming isn't it meant to become lower?

I don't think she's posted in this thread lately but SofieKirsten had her baby Jake the other day :)

Good on you for being able to get around your bump to even try a cervix check! LOL I've been 2cm since tuesday and wondering if anything is happening. Guess Ill find out this coming tuesday LOL Im glad Im not the only one! I feel guilty wanting to jump in line, but dang it, if everyone else is doing it!! right? lol

I saw on her journal:) I've been waiting on pictures.

Im with you both...totally and utterly fed up now. Really want my little man here x

Congratulations to JNA and Chevelle! Two more beautiful girls join the world.

Lx

Has anyone been inserting EPO vaginally? I've got to the point where I can, but it just seems a little weird at the same time so I'm a bit reluctant to start. I've just been taking the one tablet orally so far a day.

If they tell me baby has fattened up on my scan on Monday I might try some Clary Sage in the bath.

I don't want baby here until after the 11th though as I am getting my hair done on the 9th and there's an NCT Nearlly New Sale on the Saturday!

Congrats JNA and chevelle383 (and Sofiekirsten)

:wohoo:

oh congrats JNA and Chevelle, what beautiful little baby girls :hugs:
omg, gets me so excited for my LO's arrival.

I didnt know SK had her baby too, wow exciting, her and I were similar in how far along we are...omg I better get my hospital bag packed lol

Has anyone been inserting EPO vaginally? I've got to the point where I can, but it just seems a little weird at the same time so I'm a bit reluctant to start. I've just been taking the one tablet orally so far a day.

If they tell me baby has fattened up on my scan on Monday I might try some Clary Sage in the bath.

I don't want baby here until after the 11th though as I am getting my hair done on the 9th and there's an NCT Nearlly New Sale on the Saturday!

I have to ask why you're concerned :shrug: Your LO isn't due for 3 weeks and you may go overdue. Don't rush nature :thumbup:

I have to ask why you're concerned :shrug: Your LO isn't due for 3 weeks and you may go overdue. Don't rush nature :thumbup:

Sorry, concerned about what? I don't want to rush nature, but I am getting a little impatient now as I want to meet baby, I think if I knew what we were having I could wait a little longer, I really don't want to go over due though, as long as I don't run into July that's fine with me.

Congratulations JNA and Chevelle :happydance:

I'm looking forward to having my own birth story. I completely understand where you're coming from Squeal, this team :yellow: mallarky is a lot harder than initially thought. I can't wait to meet our little boy/girl. In fact, we're having a good old Indian for dinner tonight - commence the spicy food!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->