***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

mommyof2peas has had her little girl this afternoon - I'll let her update fully:D

Congrats hun!

x

Amelia Anne born at 9:01am, weighing in at 6lb 12oz, 19 1/4 inches. I will get some photos up soon as I can :)

Hi ladies I forgot to post in here ....

I had my baby girl megan louise born on 13th may weighing 6lb 1oz

Welcome to motherhood all u new mummys and all the best for the new mummys to be xxx

Wow - I turn my back for one week and we're up to 17 babies! Congratulations on all the new arrivals. :happydance:

My c-section delivery went really well last Thursday and we welcomed our daughter Maria into the world at 7lb 13oz. We were in hospital for three nights and now we're settling in at home. She's so cute and I can't believe my wriggley little bump is now a fully grown baby! :baby:

Hi ladies I forgot to post in here ....

I had my baby girl megan louise born on 13th may weighing 6lb 1oz

Welcome to motherhood all u new mummys and all the best for the new mummys to be xxx

Congrats!!!

Wow - I turn my back for one week and we're up to 17 babies! Congratulations on all the new arrivals. :happydance:

My c-section delivery went really well last Thursday and we welcomed our daughter Maria into the world at 7lb 13oz. We were in hospital for three nights and now we're settling in at home. She's so cute and I can't believe my wriggley little bump is now a fully grown baby! :baby:

Congrats to you:) Im happy everything went well

Pictures here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.222006164485842.63097.100000293811650&l=4aff47f9c8

Congrats to all the new mommies today....so lovely to see, I love checking this thread
:hugs:

Congratualtions 2peas, xshell and babydazed!! Lx

Gorgeous pictures 2peas! She's beautiful.

Congrats Girls!!!!!!!!!!

We still need more boy births !

:wohoo:

Just wait until next Friday :haha: That'll be my little man coming into the world then!

Congrats to everyone who has had their babies.. they are coming fast!

I'm working on it Gwizz, believe me! 2 days overdue now - boooooooooo. The husband is having sex tonight whether he likes it or not. LOL I don't think he'll complain.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->