***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I've just done my 'back to work' calculations which I have been putting off for weeks and I am horrified that if I go back full-time compared to 16 hours a week we would only be 4p better off each month. How ridiculous!

No idea how I am going to broach this with work now though.

So organised Rose! :)

hehe I don't feel it, everyone seems to be buying so much, and other than cute baby clothes, we don't have anything else yet :dohh: Can't wait to have the moses basket and chair here to 'ooooh' and 'awwww' over :cloud9:

well i just found out i might be elurgic to the canesten cream that i was given a few days ago... i keep getting inflamed down there it kills me when i pee and ive been told if it gets up again by tomorrow morning ring the hospital or the doctors, im in tears atm

Hi Mommyof2peas! Welcome and congratulations. How is your pregnancy treating you? I have a low-lying placenta at the moment too and would really rather not have a cs. Apparently most women who have placenta previa at 20 weeks won't have it by 34 weeks though so fingers crossed.

Lx

Thats what I hope. But because mine is complete the nurse sounded like the kind I have almost never moves...Even if it moves some it will still be part in the way because it has so far to move. on the bright side just means more scans right? lol

well i just found out i might be elurgic to the canesten cream that i was given a few days ago... i keep getting inflamed down there it kills me when i pee and ive been told if it gets up again by tomorrow morning ring the hospital or the doctors, im in tears atm

:hugs:

:hugs:

I haven't been on in a few days or so...but I've found out that I'm having a .........girl!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

I can't believe we got the sex we wanted. How awesome is that?

ohhh been busy on here since i was last about, congrats to all the girlies who have found out gender of their june babies!!!
i have got to go to a physio appointment on monday regarding my spd i am agony with it almost the entire day and its making sleep horrendous, i wake up exhausted for the lack of sleep and am having terrible migraines! sorry my moan is over just needed to get it out as im fed up of feeling shitty!!
Lou
xxx

ohhh been busy on here since i was last about, congrats to all the girlies who have found out gender of their june babies!!!
i have got to go to a physio appointment on monday regarding my spd i am agony with it almost the entire day and its making sleep horrendous, i wake up exhausted for the lack of sleep and am having terrible migraines! sorry my moan is over just needed to get it out as im fed up of feeling shitty!!
Lou
xxx

:cry:

I hope you feel better soon!

I haven't been on in a few days or so...but I've found out that I'm having a .........girl!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

I can't believe we got the sex we wanted. How awesome is that?

Welcome to team :pink: :flower:

Sorry to hear the spd is causing you so much trouble lollylou. As if looking after a toddler wasn't hard enough! I hope the physio has some helpful ideas for you.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"