***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hi I havent been on this for a while. Hope everyone is well and pregnancys are going smoothy. Congrats to all those that have found out gender. We are having a little boy, and naming him alfie. Here is my 20 week scan piccy of him.

Congrats on your boy!

Congrats Debbie on Alfie, so cute and love the name!!

Congratulations on your little man Debbie! Lx

Congrats MizzDeeDee on your :pink: bump!
Congrats Rose on your little :blue: bump! (great pics!!!!!!!)
Congrats Debbie on your :blue: bump!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ohhhhhhhhhhh congrats everyone who found out there team this past few days! my MIL managed to get me a moses basket stand from the charity shop only 2 quid so not too bad! its a mothercare one and in brilliant condition too so im chuffed with that!
i have moved my daughter into her big girl very pink room tonight and now to get the nursery ready, it doesnt need decorating just a little move around and clean etc ready for baby BOY still struggling to get used to it being a boy lol
Lou
xxx

Bargain Lollylou!!!!!!!!!! Cant beat them :D

My son is having his first night in a big boys bed Ekkkkk - they are getting so grown up!

xxxx

Hi Gwizz,

How did Ben get on with his grown up bed? Several of my friends are trying to get their nearly-2 year olds into beds at the moment and not finding it easy. The kids generally love sitting and bouncing on them but as soon as bedtime comes they're begging for the cot! If you had a success, feel free to reveal any tips that I can pass on to them.

Evie made it easy and just completely rejected her cot a few months ago. At the time it was a bit of a nightmare but I'm pretty relieved now.

Lx

Your scan today Groovy? Good luck!

Lx

Hi Gwizz,

How did Ben get on with his grown up bed? Several of my friends are trying to get their nearly-2 year olds into beds at the moment and not finding it easy. The kids generally love sitting and bouncing on them but as soon as bedtime comes they're begging for the cot! If you had a success, feel free to reveal any tips that I can pass on to them.

Evie made it easy and just completely rejected her cot a few months ago. At the time it was a bit of a nightmare but I'm pretty relieved now.

Lx

Heya

He got on fab! Went down at 7:30pm after a cuddle and a story and didnt hear a peep until 'mam?' 'mam?', he was lying on his bed waiting for me! at 7:30am :happydance: Steve said he did loose his dummy at midnight but quickly found it and fell back to sleep without help. Ive kept the bedtime dummy as I thought too many changes wouldnt make it work.

Not sure on tips but everything was the same in his room except I moved out ALL toys so they didn't distract him, bed was kept in same place and I added a stair gate to his bedroom do so he didn't walk into other rooms, bathroom etc in the night. I will remove this in a few eeks if he keeps it up :)

Hope they get sorted soon - little tinkers :D

x

That's fantastic. Well done Ben and well done mummy!

I think I'll keep news of your instant success to myself so as not to p*ss people off! lol

Fingers crossed for another good night tonight.

Lx

That's fantastic. Well done Ben and well done mummy!

I think I'll keep news of your instant success to myself so as not to p*ss people off! lol

Fingers crossed for another good night tonight.

Lx

:haha: thankyou - fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"