***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations on your little boy Lois! :happydance:

I had my 21 week midwife appointment today and got my MatB1 form. Leechling was still hiding, had to take my trousers down again and redirect the MW to find her HB. MW said she must be comfortable, I said she must be bloody stubborn. :haha:

We're cot shopping tonight. :D

Congrats Kerry for a great scan and fab piccies. That's amazing the difference from the 12wk scan to the 20wk. The LO looks so big now, which obviously I know we should expect but it's just amazing!

Lois congrats also on the scan and finding out you're having a boy. Glad that he was well.

i am back but need to go in a mo to get the kids i have been given canesten cream and pessary... thing is girls im worried about the long thing that come with it.... can someone thats been in it help me get a rough idea how i should do it as im worried i might get it too far and hurt bump

Just follow the instructions that came with it, they wouldn't have given it if it wasn't safe :hugs: I asked about it last time cos I felt uncomfy sticking things up there while pregnant and my doc's reply was you have still been having sex haven't you? I thought oh yes guess you have a point :thumbup:

Congrats on a :blue: bump lois

Congrats on your little :blue: bundle Lois! :happydance:

BTW - can you move my due date to 6 June? That's from my LMP and confirmed at scan.

Anna, I assume the pessary applicator is similar to a tampon applicator and that doesn't go too near/damage your cervix so I'm sure it should be fine. You could try the cream and eating yogurt for a couple of days and use the pessary if things haven't calmed down in a few days though? :shrug:
xXx

Congrats on all the scans and gender-finding-out-ness :happydance:

Lois - would you be able to change my EDD too please - it's now the 30th, rather than the 24th - thank you :flower:

Just been for an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet, and man did I eat! :blush: Usually can't have more then a couple of plates, but I just kept going back - obviously Baby was hungry too!!! :munch:

I've not had Chinese for ages. I want some! We've had gammon, egg, chips and onion rings tonight....I balanced it with a satsuma. :haha:

Leechling is currently punching me on my left and kicking me on my right....at the same time. The mind boggles :wacko:

Hi Ladies,
I was wondering if I could join you?
I am officially due June 30th but measuring a few days ahead, so maybe the last weekin June.
really looking forward to getting to know all of you and it will be great to learn what to look forward to with most of the women being ahead of me.

:hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I am officially due June 30th but measuring a few days ahead, so maybe the last weekin June.
really looking forward to getting to know all of you and it will be great to learn what to look forward to with most of the women being ahead of me.

Of course you can! Congratulations and welcome. How have you been getting on so far?

Lx

well i did the thing last night and it seems to of carmed it down alot... im still itchy but not alot i can tell its itchy but i havent scratched so i guess thats a good sign.... i cant get any yogurt till saturday sadly but ive been told to get that one that is adverticed on TV the TLC one?

oh and i'm an onion today :-D

Congrats on been an onion, glad things are going in the right direction

Congrats on been an onion, glad things are going in the right direction

i take back the feeling itchy not there lol i felt it so went to go put that cream on :-( i really want this to go to make me feel better....

Hi Ladies,

your due around same time as me, welcome to the group and any questions you need answered feel free to ask us im sure someone will answer it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->