***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I get to find out the sex of my LO in 2 days too! So excited! :dance: Hope they are cooperative this time! :winkwink:

Not ling now till yours Gemma

Hope baby behaves groovychick

I get my 20 week scan on Thursday! I'm so excited I could burst! :happydance: I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next few days of work. I hope the baby cooperates so we can find out the gender.

https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/9b7536f9.jpg

Our :yellow: bump

Hi guys,

Had my 20 week scan today and it looks like we're having a baby boy! It came as quite a shock as everyone seemed to be convinced I was carrying a girl for some reason.

Other than that, everything else seemed present and in the right places hehe. Except judging by his measurements and fetal weight, he seems a bit on the small side. In particular his abdominal circumference was only 135mm and his fetal weight 282g. They both appear to be just below the lower boundary on the charts. Do you think we should be worried?

Lovely pic bump buddy! :thumbup: :yellow:

Xue I shouldnt be worried hun, if they are worried they will tell you and have you in for monitoring regularly but if they have left you then I shouldn't be worried - sometimes these things aren't entirely accurate :) Congrats on your :blue: :wohoo:

Congratulations on the scans ladies!

I agree Xue, if they aren't worried you shouldn't be. Might be worth chatting to your mw about it at the next aptmnt just to put your mind at rest.

Lovely picture Claire-Lou!

Lx

Hi Ladies,
just got back from the scan it was amazing and baby is meauring perfectly and is healthy :cloud9:

and baby was not shy at all to let us know the gender..............
its a............................:pink:
:happydance:
I am very excited, DH was hoping for a boy but is already coming around. I am sure he will melt when she is born

Congratulations Britt on your :pink: and Xue23 on your :blue:. I also agree - I'm sure they'd have said something if they were concerned. :baby:

Thank you to all of you who have reassured me regarding my little little boy. I'm sure they would have said something if they were concerned. I guess if the professionals aren't concerned then I shouldn't be either.

Congrats Britt on your pink bump! Converse to your situation, my DP was expecting a girl - to the point where he'd only agreed upon a girl's name and didn't see the point in finalising a boy's name since he was convinced it was a pink bump! But we are both so happy that our first is a boy. DP is a big brother himself and I adore my elder brothers.

Ahhhh so happy!

Just got home from my scan. Everything is the right size and where it should be.

But the strange thing was...the technician said she saw a third leg. :blue:

Attachments

• bluebump1.PNG
    bluebump1.PNG
    364.2 KB · Views: 10
  • bluebump2.jpg
    bluebump2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 11
Congrats all of your on your different flavours (and yellow bump!)!

It's been a scantastic day! :thumbup:

xXx

Harocat I read that wrong I thought you said 3rd baby, I had to do a quick think I was like I didn't even know she was having twins :rofl: pregnancy brain :dohh: congrats on a :blue: bump

That's some potty pic harocat. :rofl:

Congrats to all who have had their scans. :flower:

Congrats on :pink: britt and :blue: harocat

Mine today! Fill you all in later

x

Congratulations Britt and Harocat! Good luck Gwizz!

I think that is the clearest "Boy bits" scan pic I've ever seen Harocat!

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->