***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

congrats ozzie and anyone else who has had gender scans

i have my 20 week scan next tuesday at 4pm so im excited/nervous about that
nursery bits coming out the loft this weekend so i can start getting things washed and sorted like bouncer and moses baskket etc
Lou
xxx

I don't think so, Lady. I think there's a couple more :)

Congrats and welcome to team blue!!

I was just wondering if anyone has been struck with the stomach bug (TMI severe vomiting & diarrhea?) DH had it last week. I woke up Sunday morning with it and although I'm not throwing up anymore more, I still feel AWFUL. :sick:I am having nausea worse then I ever did when suffering with MS. Even tried taking one of the pills my doctor prescribed for MS and it doesn't help AT ALL. I just didn't know if it took anyone else this long to recover?? Or maybe it's something more serious? :shrug:

Congrats Ozzi on your baby boy :happydance::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

I have my gender and anatomy scan on Monday morning, I can hardly wait!!!!!

20 week scan booked for 10th Feb i will be 20 weeks on the dot and hubby is going to see if he can come with me, if he does we might not find out as he doesnt want to find out, and i will have kids there

Is anyone else 'leaking' yet? I found a drop of actual milk coloured liquid last night. :blush:

i keep feeling like i am leaking like i have to look at my top as i feel funny but when i look nothing yet so not sure if thats a sign it will be soon or not!
i cant find the june mums bump thread anywhere so hope u dont mind me adding a bump pic on here!
i have been comparing to my previous pregnancies and my bump is currently about the size i was a 24 weeks with Annabelle!!! im gonna be huge, the whole bump shape is different this time though its way more rounded! excuse the mess everywhere we been decorating!
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/c35106c3.jpg
oh and excuse my clothes lol i got that stupid SPD support thing on and its dead uncomfortable with trousers so when im in house i just have comfy trackies on!
Lou
xxx

I didn't even know there was a June bump thread! You've got a gorgeous round bump, it's sitting real high compared to mine. People I've not told about the pregnancy have noticed this week so mine is coming along.

I only have half a belly button left as well. :rofl:

Hi Sooz,

I think I have started leaking a little at night as my top seems to have some little stains on the inside and the other morning my arm was a bit damp..... I was WELL freaked out!

I have big boobs though and I think it's happening if I am squishing them in the night.

It's all go from here on in eh?

x

Haha hubby keeps asking me if I've started 'leaking' at all yet - men!

Awwwwwwwwww, I think my little boy just had the hiccups. It's the first time I've felt them with him but I remember the feeling from my last pregnancy. So sweet.

Lovely bump lolly!

I keep getting the sensation of leaking nipples but no liquid when I check. I do have a little of the dried clear liquid (which comes first) on my nipples now and again though. So glamorous!

Lx

I had the dried clear liquid for a couple of weeks before this actual drop of milk emerged. It only happens in the evening which is when my boobs feel hot, heavy and very itchy!

Lois what do hiccups feel like?

I don't think I have any milk. Tbh my breasts haven't grown a great deal at all, my nipples have got a little bigger and are super sensitive and tingle everynow and then but that's about all so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->