***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations to everyone who found out gender!
Happy V-day Sooz
I started leaking about 3 weeks ago make sure you wash your bra's as soon as you leak in them because breast milk stinks lol

Hiccups feel like consistent individual "twangs" with consistent gaps between them...as opposed to the random fluttering and bumping of kicks and rolls.

Happy v-day Sooz!

Lx

I started leaking about 3 weeks ago make sure you wash your bra's as soon as you leak in them because breast milk stinks lol

Thanks for the heads up :haha:

Haha no problem Sooz

Interesting find for me today is lo likes listening to Chris Brown (I hate him)
Every time one of his songs comes on she kicks like crazy more than I ever feel any other time. This morning she was sleep or something (still no movement) my sister came in the room and turned the computer on and started blasting deuces and bam Ka'Aliyah started kicking before the song got to the first chorus.

Happy v day sooz

My haven't leaked yet but are oh so itchy

I haven't leaked yet.....just REALLY itchy and dry nipples :-(

Me too :help: Is there anything to do for it? I've tried using aloe lotion... but that's not really effective.

In the Bounty Pack I got there was a sample of 'Avent Nipple Cream', I keep meaning to have a look when I go shopping but forgetting. I might give that a try.

https://www.boots.com/en/Avent-Mois...e-_---_-Avent Moisturising Nipple Cream 30ml

:wave:

We are team :blue: Saw baby boy this morning :cloud9:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

My 20 week scan isn't until next week and I feel it's ages away! The days are going to drag....:wacko:

Am I the only one that hasn't had their gender scan yet (for those of you that want to find out)?

Mines Tuesday at 2:30pm!!!!

Hello Ladies, just dropping in to say hi as I am due 18th June!

It's getting closer! :)

:wave: welcome!!!

i have my 20 week scan next tuesday at 4pm so im excited/nervous about that
nursery bits coming out the loft this weekend so i can start getting things washed and sorted like bouncer and moses baskket etc
Lou
xxx

I just been in our loft too getting stuff down :happydance:

It's our V-Day :happydance:

Happy V-Day!!

My haven't leaked yet but are oh so itchy

Same here, although i keep checking cos sometimes I 'feel' like I have but I havent leaked.

------

Lovely bump pic lou!

x

congrats Rose! I am there in 4 days!

girls, I am so excited, tomorrow morning we get to see bubs and hopefully find out if our baby is a he or she!! :happydance:

How exciting Brit! I can't wait to see the pictures, that's if you'll be sharing them with us.

Ours is Wednesday, but we're staying team :yellow:

Squeal, you're so much stronger than I! To be honest, I've only just really started to bond with baby now that I know the gender. :shrug: Could just be me.

Squeal, you're so much stronger than I! To be honest, I've only just really started to bond with baby now that I know the gender. :shrug: Could just be me.

I can see where you're coming from. It's so much easier to picture the baby if you know what sex it is and can name it and talk to it/about it when you know the sex, not that I'm confortable with the whole talking to my belly thing yet.

However, I do feel more of a bond with the baby now that I can feel it kick, I think it's made me a little more protective and makes me want to comfort the baby when he/she kicks if that makes sense?

I would love to know what we're having but at the same time I think having a surprise will be exciting and special for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->