***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Aww hun, that must have frightened the crap out of you. Try not to panic (easily said!) as there can be lots of reasons for little bleeds that don't mean anything serious. How is the bleeding now?

Lx

Aww hun, that must have frightened the crap out of you. Try not to panic (easily said!) as there can be lots of reasons for little bleeds that don't mean anything serious. How is the bleeding now?

Lx

its gone to spotting now... which i dunno what happend

That's good news. I had a bleed at about 15 weeks which was basically a patch of bloody discharge on my underwear and then very mild spotting...the doctor I saw wasn't the slightest bit concerned abd everything has been fine since...I think full on bleeding is a different matter but it sounds like yours has slowed very quickly. If you want to get some kicks going try drinking a glass of iced water...the temperature change should liven things up.

Lx

That's good news. I had a bleed at about 15 weeks which was basically a patch of bloody discharge on my underwear and then very mild spotting...the doctor I saw wasn't the slightest bit concerned abd everything has been fine since...I think full on bleeding is a different matter but it sounds like yours has slowed very quickly. If you want to get some kicks going try drinking a glass of iced water...the temperature change should liven things up.

Lx

tried that and it dont seem to change anything i think my baby is stubborn... but thanks anyways

i just feel alittle uncomftable now

Welcome and congrats on :blue:

Glad everything is slowing down Anna :hugs:

hey guys just a quick post before i run skye to school

i found out i'm having a boy...

scan went well and will post up the picture soon as i can i need to get skye to school then ring the doctors about a problem with my thumb its swollen and i think its got an infection

Congrats on team :blue: Anna, and I love his name.

Congratulations Anna, glad all is well. Flynn is a lovely name!

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->