***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Glad I'm not the only one that has had to go back before then!

I was told my amniotic fluid was normal but on the lower end of the scale so they need to check this again next week.

Anyone else told this too?

I'm hoping everything is okay, going to try make an effort to get lots of fluid down me in the hope that it will help increase the levels.

Baby has been kicking away for the last hour though :)

As for the weight thing Lois, I haven't a clue. I weighed myself yesterday and I don't even think I've put any weight on, should I have done by now?

Lois as long as you are eating healthy and sensibly I can't see it been a problem

I was gonna try my pump too, I have the medula swing all nicely packed away in the loft (I didn't know about bringing on contractions) but I'm pretty sure I'd have jumped a mile if I got something out :rofl:

Nipple stimulation in later pregnancy can cause contractions. But you ladies would be ok:D lol

I'm scared to try my pump because I know they'll start leaking again. :blush:

Opinions needed - I have an appointment with my mw this week so will obviously run it by her but just wondering how the rest of you would react to this. So I'm nearly 24 weeks pregnant now and a week ago I had put on a total of 16lbs. I felt that was a little too rapid so I've cut back on the chocs and cakes and am eating 3 meals a day and a healthy snack. Weighed myself today and it seems I have lost 2lbs. Given that I am eating regularly and healthily I'm thiking this shouldn't be an issue but I'm not sure about that. Any thoughts? Anyone had any advice on this topic from their doc or mw.

Lx

I'm 11.5lbs up on my pre-pregnancy weight. I tend to gain 1-2lbs a week then I'll lose some then I'll start again.

Hi Ladies.

I had my scan on Wednesday, all appeared okay but they couldn't get all the measurements they needed so I get to see baby again next Wednesday for them to try again.

Here's a picture and one of my little bump.

Anyone else had to go back for another scan due to this reason?

I had the same problem getting the measurment for the NT scan and had to go back, my baby just doesn't want to do as it's told!

Hope everyone is well xx

I had to go back to have face, head and heart rescanned because Madam was in, and I quote, 'the worst possible position' for an anomaly scan. She wasn't much better second time round but with some perseverance they got what they needed.

I had a bad position with my little girl when I had my scan first time around too! Fortunately she was in a much better position second time around! :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm inclined to agree.

Squeal, I don't think it's an issue if you haven't put weight on at 21 weeks...just wasn't sure if there were any chemical reasons why it was bad to actually lose some weight during the 2nd/3rd trimester. I feel that it should be fine because I had put on plenty in the first place.

Lx

I lost last time in 3rd tri didn't intend to just did and still had an 8lb 4 lump :lol:

hi
sorry i havnt been around its just im tired all the time lol and normally in bed for nine!

hows everyone

had my 20 week scan alls well both girls laying transverse though,
got first growth scan on 1st march then every four weeks after that I cant wait

Im now as big as a full term single pregnancy so I should look like a elephant by the end!

Glad the scan went well Anna. I dread to think how tired you must be feeling!

Bump pic? :winkwink:

I'm double digits today! :happydance: I know I should've moved over to the May thread when my dates were changed but I'd got settled here! :coffee:

Glad you didn't leave us span

I can't even begin to imagine How tired you are Anna

I've actually just woken up from an afternoon nap and definitely feel better for it! I didn't realise how tiring this would be! :blush:

i had a 3 hour nap yesterday and a 2 hour nap today i am still tired o_O and hardly felt Flynn move or kick but i guess hes waiting till i eat

Which name do you guys like better

Ka'Aliyah pronounced kuh-LEE-uh meaning: sublime, exalted

or

Anaiah pronounced ah nah YAH meaning: God has answered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe