***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Ooh it's a day for the girls. Congratulations LadyofRohan!

Lx

A good friend, who I met at antenatal classes last time, had her second baby yesterday and he's absolutely gorgeous. It's left me unable to think about anything other than this baby all day long...I'm like a zombie. Anyone else have days where you're just consumed by thoughts of your LO and willing the weeks to fly by?

Lx

Congratulations Lady of Rohan! Is someone keeping a tally of all the girls and boys for June? I know there are quite a few who are staying team yellow.

Lois - Yes, I obsessed with thoughts of my baby (Peachy as I call her). I borrowed a doppler from a friend at work who is 2 weeks behind me in pregnancy and I will sit and listen to her heartbeat all night until I get ready to fall asleep! It is still surreal that I am going to be a mommy soon.

oops i forgot about this thread!! but we found out we are having a little boy :)

A good friend, who I met at antenatal classes last time, had her second baby yesterday and he's absolutely gorgeous. It's left me unable to think about anything other than this baby all day long...I'm like a zombie. Anyone else have days where you're just consumed by thoughts of your LO and willing the weeks to fly by?

Lx

Me!!! All I dream about and think about is what life will be like when baby is here - it can't come fast enough! I'm even looking forward to labour, as it'll mean I get to see my beautiful little boy :cloud9:

Glad to know I'm not alone in my obsessiveness.

Congrats to Strawberry19!

My new Medela Swing Breast Pump arrived today...it's all getting more real by the day!

Lx

Glad to know I'm not alone in my obsessiveness.

Congrats to Strawberry19!

My new Medela Swing Breast Pump arrived today...it's all getting more real by the day!

Lx

Ooh I was so excited looking at my breast pump - weird thinking I'll be using it, it looks so scary!

Rose - I couldn't resist trying the brest pump I got last time while I was still pregnant (Not recommended as it can start contractions apparently!) and stupidly got a shock when it worked and liquid came out...what a wally!

Ozzieshunni - that's a bargain, well done!

Opinions needed - I have an appointment with my mw this week so will obviously run it by her but just wondering how the rest of you would react to this. So I'm nearly 24 weeks pregnant now and a week ago I had put on a total of 16lbs. I felt that was a little too rapid so I've cut back on the chocs and cakes and am eating 3 meals a day and a healthy snack. Weighed myself today and it seems I have lost 2lbs. Given that I am eating regularly and healthily I'm thiking this shouldn't be an issue but I'm not sure about that. Any thoughts? Anyone had any advice on this topic from their doc or mw.

Lx

Hi Ladies.

I had my scan on Wednesday, all appeared okay but they couldn't get all the measurements they needed so I get to see baby again next Wednesday for them to try again.

Here's a picture and one of my little bump.

Anyone else had to go back for another scan due to this reason?

I had the same problem getting the measurment for the NT scan and had to go back, my baby just doesn't want to do as it's told!

Hope everyone is well xx

Attachments

• Bump 3.jpg
    Bump 3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
Rose - I couldn't resist trying the brest pump I got last time while I was still pregnant (Not recommended as it can start contractions apparently!) and stupidly got a shock when it worked and liquid came out...what a wally!

Hehe I tried it too, feels so weird!

Squeal, my daughter was always hiding during my last pregnancy. Had to go back for a second 20 week scan and a second 4d scan at 30 weeks (which we had paid for privately)...all was ok though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->