June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Mine were sore today need to invest in a new bra.
Just had chicken soup as I was feeling sick oh how I wish it would go away xx

Hi girls, I've literally felt so crap today :sick: have had to keep running to the loo, but i've still not actullay been sick, think I would just like to be sick to get it out the way!! Been sipping on ginger ale which is helping a little bit, but not alot! I've also had really bad baby brain, just started to run a bath and poured the bubble bath down the loo :haha: Good luck with your scan abic!!

Gemgem no the BT monitor does not have a screen.

Euro not sure where you are in London but the Portland is a great hospital just not sure what they charge?

xx

Just wondered does anyone else get pain when they stand up from sitting down ? Xx

Cricket I feel completely miserable as well. Sickness still going strong here and I feel like crap. I have lots of mouth ulcers and feel completely run down, I just feel awful. I constantly feel exhausted and am continuously throwing up whatever's in my stomach, even if there is nothing in there! I am still trying to eat as it's better to throw up something than retching and throwing up bile, so I think I'm keeping at least some food and drink down as although I am sick so many times a day, I am not always completely emptying my stomach. I know how you feel hun, I just feel miserable :( I just rang into work for my 3rd week in a row and they sounded really annoyed. Last week my boss was on the phone asking me to ask the doctor if I'd be back in this week and if there are any adjustments they can make to get me back in sooner... I thought like what?! I asked the doctor and he said, no, I am just too sick to work right now and he can't see me going back for another couple of weeks. So I told this to my boss and she sounded really pissed off. So that's made me feel even worse. As if I like being confined to my house being sick! I'd love to be well enough to work, as then I'd be able to get on with the rest of my life as well!

As for your tablets, I wouldn't take any more until you're meant to as you may have absorbed some of them x

So sorry, Emzy! I am lucky I've been able to work in little bits when I can. I did manage to sleep a few hours, but I still feel awful. I wish ginger ale would stay down...I'm so crazy thirsty! Hopefully I can just go back to sleep. I don't know how you're coping with a toddler, Emzy!!

Babyd I did that exact same thing last week, poured Holly's Oilatum bath stuff in the toilet!! Sorry you've been feeling crappy :hugs:

Abic yes they know why I'm off. They were really supportive at first, but now they just sound a bit pissed off at me! It's not like I can help it. I've just been back to the GP and he's signed me off for another fortnight. My boss was not happy, but I said if I felt better before then, then I'd get signed back on. I do understand that they need people in and a couple of people have left suddenly, so I think that's why they are sounding a bit annoyed. Still, not like I can help it and it makes me feel bad when they ask me to go back sooner!

I feel my work would act the same Emzy, that's why I haven't taken a day off yet, trying to save it for if I get really bad lol...so sorry you and Cricket are feeling so ill! Hopefully it won't last much longer for you now, although it probably feels like a lifetime!!

Emma1985and emzywemzy....sorry you're feeling so crappy! :( hoping you feel more on form very soon!

C'mon abic! Suspense is killing us here! Hope you manage to get out of going to the gym! Lol x

Oooops and you too cricket! Blimey, if what they say about amount of sickness is true, you aides are in for mini ladies! X

Hey ladies!

OMG i have a flippin BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Just nipping out but will write more later and will try and get pics on too!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee purely just amazing!!!!!

Can't wait to see pics if I have a flipping baby it should look the same!

xxx

Hey ladies!

OMG i have a flippin BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Just nipping out but will write more later and will try and get pics on too!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee purely just amazing!!!!!

SO SO HAPPY for you!!!!!! You must be so relieved!!! Can't wait to see the pics!
Is this your first one? how did your partner react?

Regarding the English - I have been here too long!!! Had I really avoided the French community when I first moved.. so with an English fiancé... It' French that I struggle to speak these days!
I am going to try to find names that work both in French and in English for the baby :)

Ok...I'm a bit crap with the technical stuff so we'll see if this works....

this is my peanut at 10+4 days.....38mm long and HB 167bpm!!! I'm in LOVE!!!

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
wow!!!! this is a brilliant pic!!! I so want another scan!!! the 6 weeks one was just a blob!!! :)
You must be so so relieved :)

Awww thanks Euronova! I am sooooo relieved I can't explain it! It's the best £80 I have ever spent ever!!

It was my first scan by the way and my first baby so very very excited! Have my proper NHS one next Friday ! yippeeeeeeeeeee!

Aww gawd so lovely!!! Brings a tear to my eye! xxx

Congratulations Abic. We paid for a scan tonight too- just wanted to know there was a baby in there! Going to attempt to post a pic now but first time so not sure if it will work! Bear with me...
The scan dates me as 9+6 which is 2 days ahead of my reckoning but sure 12 week scan will change EDD again. Current EDD is June 5th.

https://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/superhan82/2011-11-07193747-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->