June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Also just a quick question, would anyone buy a used Angelcare? I know you can pick up a bargain but can't help thinking it would be a constant worry that it might not work correctly. What do you all think? x

Hi GemGem,

Think i'm gonna steer clear of the doppler simply because i know i will become obsessed with it and if i don't hear the heartbeat i will panic that something is up and will be constantly booking private scans just to put my mind at ease!

Hi Abi the Angelcare is for once the baby is born, it's the mat that lies under the matress and an alarm goes off if the baby doesn't move x

Gemgem yes I'd buy a second hand one and if it didn't work send it back!

You're not the only one with mood swings. I feel really miserable a lot of the time, prob from being sick all the time and I just feel so run down. I mope around and feel bad as I'm happy to be pregnant but just feel horrible! I remember feeling like this last pregnancy too and my moods leveled out a little in second tri, but I was a moody cow right to the end!!

Ooh I thought you meant the angelsounds doppler! The mat thing, no I wouldn't, I'd buy new!

bbut saying that, I didn't buy one of those as its just something else to be paranoid about!! I've just got a bt digital monitor x

someone shoot me.... i hate my work! my symptoms get worse the second i walk in here, must be physcological..... x

Right....scan tonight is BOOKED!!! OH can make it so have just called them to confirm!

Can't believe that in just under 7 hours i will know if i have a baby inside me.....

I am SHITTING myself.......

well excited for you abic! all will be fine im sure xx

Hi Abi the Angelcare is for once the baby is born, it's the mat that lies under the matress and an alarm goes off if the baby doesn't move x

OMG I am such a thicko!!

I literally have no idea about all these baby things!!

I did find a really cute high chair type thing tho yesterday and cant wait to start looking at the nursery sets....can't believe how expensive nursery sets cost!!!!

If anyone knows of anywhere that does decent nursery furniture at a reasonable price please let me know!

Ahh Abi I will try to log on tonight to see your good news!
Thanks Emzy I think your right and new is the way to go if your going to get one. Oh no I have been telling dh it will get better in 2nd tri I might keep it to myself that I might stay like this lol x

Abi y our not a thicko it looks like there are lots of Angelcare items and I didn't specify what I meant lol
I cannot wait to get nursey furniture. Mum has offered to buy it for us and as she used to work for Marks and Sparks she gets 20% off so will wait for a home event and we get 40% off!! xx

goodluck with your scan tonight abic.

I'm a prune today wooooooooo offically 1/4 way through my pregnancy. I'm sitting waiting (not so) patiently for the postman to come, praying that he finally delivers my scan date letter today. I had my booking in appointment nearly 2 weeks ago so how come i dont have my scan date yet?????? :shrug:

Abic can't believe you booked a scan! Cheeky! Look forward to your update!

Nursery furniture nothing wrong with eBay in my opinion get a new mattress for cot and all good. Our cots we have had have never been used much as baby has always slept with us so they have been as good as new. Nursery wardrobes are not very deep so don't last long as bigger hangers don't fit so they are not a good investment as far as I have experienced.

Nursery monitors the BT ones are voted the best by which magazine. I know people who have had the mat ones and they have driven them mad but it's a personal choice x

goodluck with your scan tonight abic.

I'm a prune today wooooooooo offically 1/4 way through my pregnancy. I'm sitting waiting (not so) patiently for the postman to come, praying that he finally delivers my scan date letter today. I had my booking in appointment nearly 2 weeks ago so how come i dont have my scan date yet?????? :shrug:

If it doesn't come - ring em!!! xx

what can i expect from booking in appt ladies? will i get my blue notes? mine is coming to my house, so will she be taking bloods there? x

DT the BT monitors are they ones where you can see the baby as well? x

Thanks for all the wellwishes ladies...I certainly am very excited!!!

Yeah i think i will be checking out ebay and that is a really good heads-up about the nursery wardrobes not lasting long....never thought about that so handy tip!

Think OH will be dragging my ass to the gym tonight so not sure what time i will get to update you all but i will DEFO log on tonight at some point!!

TrAybaby - my letter took almost 2 weeks but i know how u feel checking to see if the post has been every 5 mins!! Yeah defo call them if it hasn't come today....it may have got lost in the post or something.....fingers crossed it comes soon though!

Gemini - my midwife was just over an hour at mine. Just asked about family history questions , general questions and give me my bites and a pregnancy book. Had bloods at hospital x

what can i expect from booking in appt ladies? will i get my blue notes? mine is coming to my house, so will she be taking bloods there? x

Hey hun....it seems that from talking to people on here every has had a different experience of booking in. I got all my notes prior to booking in as the Dr receptionist told me to come in and collect them and start filling them in before my apt to save time.
I thought i'd have my bloods/urine etc all done then too but didnt as she said they do all of those at the scan now. I know other girls on here had some bloods taken but then some will be done at the scan so think each area is different??

Jusy enjoy it hun....if you can write all your questions down then do so as I thought there would be no way I'd forget what i wanted to ask but then my mind went blank when i got in there! Silly pleb that i am!

Have fun hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->