June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

lol well i keep checking here to see if anyone eles has had there lil ones :) Been pretty crazy here in wyoming, its my daughters last week of preschool for the school year (feels like yesterday i was crying over her first day) and i have had 2 pre-term labor scares. The last one they had to give me magnesium and it took 6 hours to stop it. Also had to have the steriod shots for baby's lungs (ouch!! Those things hurt). Now im sitting on bed rest till next friday the 18th when i hit 36weeks. Anything after that and i can just have her. Im so very excited to meet this little girl! So is anyone ready to try just about anything to start their labor?? most of you gals are alot further along than i am. LOL at about 39 weeks with my first i would have done almost anything to just be done being pregnant. Hope everyone in here is still doing well, and please update if baby arrives lol

Hi girls. I'm still here....and still hanging in there...! Pelvis is very painful and struggling to sometimes even walk....and I am having some very strange stomach/back pains....but other than that I am ok! Had a growth scan yesterday and baby is measuring a couple of weeks bigger and already weighs approx 6 lbs. I have a very strong gut feeling she is going to come before her due date....so I'm rushing around (well as much as I can rush anywhere!), trying to get all the stuff done I need to before she comes.

I am not on this FB page that some of you are talking about....I know you're not allowed to publicly advertise it, could someone message me the link or something??

Good luck all of you ! xxx

dt1234565 had her baby last month from what ican tell as well! Hopefully she will stop by soon and fill us in! X

Hi girls....thanks for that. I've sent a request to the FB page Emzy. Cheers x

Hello:)! Well... looks like unless I miraculously go into labor and have this baby within the next 5 hrs 14 minutes this baby is coming in June. I was due May 29th and induction is set for the 5th... And considering..lol I don't see that happening I will have a June baby:)

well there are quite alot of junebugs born now.. :D hopefully they will come update in here for you ladies to read

how is everyone feeling..

Well, congrats on all the June Bugs that have already arrived! Are people posting pics on Facebook?

I'm still pregnant (HUGE) and uncomfortable. My c-section is set for 6/11, which is my dad's birthday, so it would be really cool if they make it to that day. :)

oh wow congrats u made it to term with twins that must be so hard hun, hope your resting as much as u can x

So many have pop from june bugs! so many lil baby girls lol. as for me i am being induced on the 5th of june, 11 days before dd. not looking forward to the pain but ready for my baby!!!

Hi ladies!

Well, I popped on 6/2. Actually, my water broke. :)

So the twins have arrived, hopefully that will even out the numbers some, since everyone seems to be having girls. There are two more boys on our list now! There are pics and stuff on my journal now, but here's a quick family pic with the newest members!

Attachments

• Photo Jun 07, 8 31 30 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 07, 8 31 30 PM.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies just wanted to update that my little boy arrived on 30th may by emergency c section. I had gestational diabetes and because of being on insulin I was booked in for an induction in 27th may however was sent home after waiting 4 hours as they were just too busy. I went back on 28th at 8am and was given the first tablet at 11.15am and the. Ext one 6 hours later, as the second was being inserted my waters broke. I had a few mild contractions, nothing very strong but they died away after an hour or so. Finally at 7pm the next day I got into a delivery room and a drip was started to stimulate contractions but after 10 hours 45 mins of labour I was still only at 2cm so the decision was taken to do an emergency c section. Thomas Anthony was born at 6.34am on 30th may weighing 9lbs 1oz 10 days early.
I haven't been able to get on here half as often as I would have liked but I have been reading posts when I can, congrats to all the ladies who have had their babies and good luck to those who are waiting.

Just wanted to update as haven't been on here in ages and a lot of you were so supportive to me through my problems in first trimester.

I had little baby Felix on the 12th weighing 9lbs 2.5oz. :happydance:

Congrats to all the girls who have had their LOs and good luck to those who are still waiting! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->