June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

woohoo to 32 weeks how quick has it gone.
I just want work to be finished with now. only 5 shifts left after this one so not to bad , the joy of working weekends yey x

Yay for 5 shifts left pink and happy 32 weeks to you too.

Congrats on 32 weeks!

I am also counting down until I can be done with work. I had planned on working until delivery, but I am not sure if that will be possible, given the way I'm feeling lately.

have they given u a date they will induce u littlebird? or let u go as far as u can?

I have a scheduled c-section on 6/11, but that's 38.5 weeks. I will be amazed if I make it that long! Although it would be cool, since it's my dad's birthday.

wow i thought the longest u could go with twins was 37-38 weeks how are you feeling at the mo, u need a medal for carrying two

very close :happydance: in just under 6 weeks we will start seeing the babies arrive :)

:) can't wait to see all the piccys.

Can't believe it's getting so close now

wow i thought the longest u could go with twins was 37-38 weeks how are you feeling at the mo, u need a medal for carrying two

Yeah, I think it all depends on the mom. Some moms are able to carry twins longer than others and it seems like they're really touchy lately about scheduling c-sections early. They'd rather put a date on the calendar and change it depending on circumstances than deliver earlier than absolutely necessary. I will be thrilled if they come at 37, but of course I want them to be as healthy as possible and no time in the NICU would be ideal.

I am feeling pretty rough from day to day. Taking things slow and just trying to take care of myself and be comfortable. DH is really great with our older boys and I am thankful that he does as much as he does with no complaints because I would not be able to handle it if he didn't. I think he feels bad about my humongous belly and is realizing how much pain I have.

You deserve a damn medal... That's all I can say, this experience has me wondering if I could ever do it again. Twins? Hell I can't imagine the state I'd be in by now!!!! X

Thanks, Gemini!

The way I look at it, this is the easy stuff. I'm way more scared about what happens once they're here! I can do lack of sleep for a few weeks, but if we're talking months, I'm going to be a mess! I just talked to someone at my company who just celebrated their twins' first birthday. He said it gets easier after the first year. I'm hoping it doesn't take us an entire year to figure things out. :)

Yes agree Emma this thread is getting a little bit neglected. I have a bump pic from 32 weeks its a naked bump pic so ignore all the stretch marks I have got. :haha:

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
lovely bump :thumbup:

32 weeks for me now :happydance: ill do a bump pic later, i keep dreaming im gonna have twins after this baby, one dream i even dreamt i could see two eggs being fertilised it was so weird but nice in a way lol i told my oh thinking he would be like omg no way.. guess what he wants to try right away after this baby :wacko: hes worried cuz it took us three years to concieve this baby.. but id like to wait til baby is at least 6 months before we ntnp i think but im a little nervous incase we got preg right away lol

Red rose you are more fertile after you've had a baby too! So you may well get pregnant right away! That happened to my friend, took her 6 years to conceive her first then she got pregnant when her first was 3 months old oops! lol

Great bump pic, FirstBean!

RedRose, you are one of the few ladies I know who are talking about TTC again while still pregnant! :) I don't know what your plans are, but my kids are about 3.5 years apart and I used to think it was a really big gap but it has worked out very nicely. My BFF had hers 2.5 years apart and she said it was difficult with such a small gap. Of course, if you have them really close together, they get to grow up being nice and close in age. And it definitely gets easier as they get older!

tbh im starting to get so scared about labour and complications etc :(
i know its just me being paranoid most likely but i feel ive no one to talk to about it in real, my head keeps hurting on and off my bp feels like its through the roof im scared for lo but im scared what they will do if i tell them my bp is at me.. and being this hazzy is not helping me think straight :(
can i just sleep and wake up in 8 weeks :(

ive had abit of cry (hormones i blame it on and feel abit better) god i prob sound crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->