June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Try not to worry yourself too much Redrose cos that won't help I know it easy for me to say it but try and stay calm. If you are worrying too much why don't you give your midwife a call if nothing else just for some reassurance it will help you i am sure.

yep redrose, defo give your midwife a call if its causing you to be upset. hope you are feeling better soon.

lovely bump there fb, dont worry about stretch marks, i now have loads all on the underneath and now starting to come up near my belly button since my bump got tighter in the last week.

ive not taken a photo in ages, will have to do that this weekend at some point. off to the other house on my own tomorrow as hubster is off to london to do the marathon. the girls are doing a birthday meet up for me and another of us who had her birthday this week. just hoping ill manage the drive okay on my own, its only 120 odd miles each way but im knackered after driving an hour to work, i have to go on the m1 too, although i plan to stop for a break and to hobble around for 5 mins so hopefully that will help. doing it only in the daytime too. cant wait to catch up with them, havent seen them since christmas. bit gutted i dont live over there anymore as could have organised a baby shower, well its an excuse to eat lots of cake isnt it. although found out at work today that they office is planning one for me which is nice.

well i better get on and pack my bag, and make sure hubster has got all his stuff for the run, also that ive got it planned to record so we can try and spot him.

hope you all have a fab weekend x

tbh im starting to get so scared about labour and complications etc :(
i know its just me being paranoid most likely but i feel ive no one to talk to about it in real, my head keeps hurting on and off my bp feels like its through the roof im scared for lo but im scared what they will do if i tell them my bp is at me.. and being this hazzy is not helping me think straight :(
can i just sleep and wake up in 8 weeks :(

Sorry -- this can be a scary experience. I have been pretty relaxed so far, but I'm definitely worried as we come into the final weeks.

If you aren't feeling right, please call and get someone to check you out! Blood pressure is definitely something they should be keeping an eye on as you get toward the end of your pregnancy. I feel the same way sometimes. I have 7.5 weeks until my c-section and I have often wondered if I could just stay in bed for the remainder of the pregnancy. :)

Great bump fb!
Redrose, hope you are feeling better today hun - like the others said, definitely give your midwife a call if you are at all worried. And also you are mad for thinking about having another one already! I only wanted a 2 year age gap, but we set a date for the wedding and I didn't want to worry about being pregnant or having to lose weight. 3.5 year age gap seems really big to me, but I think it will actually be alot better as Grace can understand more and helps me out. I did want 3 children, but not sure now as we will have one of each. But if we do I will want the third not long after!x

Hi ladies! Definitely been sucked into the FB page...been ages since I was on here! Redrose, I'm finally moving into the more ready category from the freaking out about labor category. I'm still nervous, but I know we'll all do ok! Wait a week - you'll feel better :)

Found it! Waiting for the add. =) I'm on there much more than here.

My fried who was 6 weeks ahead of me just had her baby- its reallysinking in that we're going to be doing this, and soon!!

Hate to scare you even more but I have had my little bundle already:)

Jacob Sydney was born via emergency cesearean on 21 April at 05.53 weighing 5lb10oz.

He is currently in scbu and fingers crossed is doing well :)

My low lying placenta turned out to be completely covering the cervix and all the way up past my belly button at the front. I went into labour four times in total and on the last go they couldn't stop it and I started to bleed heavily. I was rushed down for a cesearean and given a general anethestic and they got him out. I lost 2litres of blood during surgery and didn't get to see him for 6 hours after so a very traumatic time for me.

But he appears to be healthy and is off all of the monitors so we just need to work on him gaining weight (he seems to be loosing to much weight at the moment) keeping his jaundice levels up and helping him to get the suckling reflex (at the moment he is being tube fed)

X

WOW congrats, it sounds like he is doing good amd will be just fine, good luck to both of you and hope bubs comes home soon

i cant believe how close we are now

oh by the way gem can u change my details from girl to boy please :)

Wow, congrats, Razra!

I hope you all can go home soon, and start getting into a regular routine!

36 weeks today and the ability to walk has finally left me. I'm in agony and just can't move my pelvis!!! X

Sorry to hear about the pain, Gemini! You're so close to being done. I know it's not fun, but the finish line is right there -- the pain is temporary! Keep growing that baby!

Hey everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to Razra (i know i already did that on facebook but you can't have too many can you??)

OMG what a real shame it is that this thread is so lonely now...i know i can't talk coz i haven't been on for about 2 months....in fact i think last time i was on my little piccie thing (can't remember what its called) in my signature said "1 month and 25 days" or something daft like that til my little girl is due...and now it says 17 days!!!! friggin hell! where did that time go??

Anyway sounds like everyone is doing ok...littlebird are you still hanging on in there hun?

I am sat at work with sooooooooo much to do, i have the WORST belly ache (as in poo/wind pains) and i just wanna go home but too much to do and can't leave it as only have tomorrow and friday left!

Anyway hope all is well with everyone and will check in again soon.....

FB rocks but just not sure if everyone is on fb?? I have seen a few new names but i'm not sure who the newbies are!!

Hugs xxxxx

Hey everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to Razra (i know i already did that on facebook but you can't have too many can you??)

OMG what a real shame it is that this thread is so lonely now...i know i can't talk coz i haven't been on for about 2 months....in fact i think last time i was on my little piccie thing (can't remember what its called) in my signature said "1 month and 25 days" or something daft like that til my little girl is due...and now it says 17 days!!!! friggin hell! where did that time go??

Anyway sounds like everyone is doing ok...littlebird are you still hanging on in there hun?

I am sat at work with sooooooooo much to do, i have the WORST belly ache (as in poo/wind pains) and i just wanna go home but too much to do and can't leave it as only have tomorrow and friday left!

Anyway hope all is well with everyone and will check in again soon.....

FB rocks but just not sure if everyone is on fb?? I have seen a few new names but i'm not sure who the newbies are!!

Hugs xxxxx

I'm still here, got 5 weeks until c-section. I know what you mean about gas pains/cramps. I am sitting here thinking I might have to take a trip to the bathroom soon. Of course, it is hard to get there, so I have to think about it first!

I'm not on the facebook page, I'm on facebook, but I haven't merged my BnB life with real life. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->