June bump buddy??

SazzleB

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered if anyone would like to be my bump buddy? :flower:
I'm due 10th June 2010 with my first and live in West Yorkshire.
Looking for an online/msn/text buddy :thumbup:

xx

Hey Im also due in june. June 5th. How has your pregnancy been going? Is this your first baby?

Hi :)
Aw June 5th is my birthday, a great day! hehe
Yes this is my first and so far so good, no sickness or anything! Think I've been very lucky.
Is this your first? Hope your pregnancy has been problem free too!! And do you know the sex?
This second trimester seems to be going sooo slowly for me. Have you bought much for baby yet?
xx

Hi SazzleB, i am due on the 1st of June, with my first, and also having a little boy :)
I live in Australia and am so so excited to meet the new addition.
How is your pregnancy going? Mine has been pretty much smooth sailing so far *touch wood*

This is actually my third baby! Never really thought id have 3 but here I am lol. Im soooo done after this (tubes will be tied). I already have a boy and girl so I decided not to find out the sex with this 1. I did with the other 2 but now my house is so full of kids stuff it doesn't mattter what it is im prepared lol. My daughter and hubby really want a girl, Im good either way though. You were lucky you weren't sick, ive found with every pregnancy morning sickness got worse for me.
Im already having a hard time sleeping with my bump and theres still like 16, 17 weeks 2 go :cry:
Time has stopped I think never mine slow......... I feel like ive been pregnant 5 years not 5 months lol. Doesn't help its winter and Im stuck inside all the time. Do you have a name picked out yet?

Hi Waitandsee! So many geminis :) Where abouts in Australia are you? I have 3 friends in Sydney at the moment ... hope they stay a couple of years so I can visit them when baby is a bit older. Yeah I've been lucky too, no sickness etc. Only thing is at my last scan I found out I have placenta previa, so I will have another scan at about 30 weeks and if it hasn't moved I'll have to have a C-section, and I really want a natural birth. Oh well.

Aw chrissy, you'll be a pro at all this then hehe! I'd love to have one boy and one girl eventually :) I would have liked a surprise but we found buying all white clothes etc got difficult and boring, at least you have things you can use from your wee ones whether its a boy or girl! Oh no, I really hope I'm lucky if I get pregnant again and get no sickness, I had one day when I was sick and that was bad enough, poor you! I couldnt get comfy sleeping, so I bought a bolster pillow (cheaper than the maternity pillows) and now I'm fine, sleep with it between my legs. I'm sure we feel like time is dragging now but before we know it it will be summer (no more snow!) and we will be cuddling our babies, can't wait!
We do have a name picked out ... I'm not supposed to tell anyone though so shhhh! It's Cameron. We're both Scottish and its the only boys name we could agree on :haha:
xx

I am in Melbourne, so a little bit away from Sydney :)
I had a low lying placenta, which thankfully has moved its way up on its own accord.
I am hoping for a natural birth also, with just gas and air if i can cope.
Time is going so damn fast, we will have our little ones in our arms before we know it :)

Aw Sarah I'd love to be your buddy :) We're both due on the 10th and both called Sarah ... perfect hehe! How are you getting on with your pregnancy?

wait.and.see - I like hearing about people's placentas moving up, makes me sure mine will too :) yeah I'd like just gas and air but I watched a documentary the other night about a maternity ward (not a good idea!) and now I'm not so sure :haha: it made me so scared of birth!

xx

Hi,

I wondered if anyone would like to be my bump buddy? :flower:
I'm due 10th June 2010 with my first and live in West Yorkshire.
Looking for an online/msn/text buddy :thumbup:

xx

I'm due the exact same date!! x

Aw there are quite a few of us then! And we're in to single figures now ... 96 days! :)

I am also due my little man June 10th.

Can't wait!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi girlies im due baby boy number 3 ALSO on 10th June!! :) :) :)

looking for new mummy friends who are due the same time as me!!

im in west yorkshire

my two other boys are 11 and 16 months :) :) :)

love Jen xxxx :D :D

Hey, I'm due 13th June, Would love to be your buddy xx

hi im also due in june (30th) with my 1st baby i live in the west midlands xx

hi im due 31st may but doctor thinks its 3rd June!! and as u can see its a little girl for me...
i would love to be ur buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->