June Bundles of Joy - 2016

I've not noticed much of a difference, we only use the prep machine at night in our bedroom but she seems just as windy during the day.

good to know about the injections, 8 weeks still seems so far away at this point but it's good to know what's coming.

Glad people had a good night last night! Word of warning about the 8 week injections, they seem to make babies a bit 'off' for quite a few days after - Arthur has been unsettled and sad bless him and my friend's baby has been the same. A bit off his milk also. Just so you can all be prepared!

HV was saying something interesting to me today about how they've noticed an increase in colic since the introduction of the perfect prep - seems maybe because it only uses a tiny bit of boiling water and then water that hasn't been boiled at all... I'm a bit OCD about mixing my formula with boiling water anyway lol

My friend is a midwife and they are not allowed to recommend perfect prep in her trust because it doesn't kill all the bacteria in the formula or something.

Hi honey,
Mommy started a new group in discussions. The link was posted here. I think most have moved over there honey. Xx

karlilay! :

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/2400520-june-dragonflies-2016-babies-beyond.html

Congratulations Amy! This is an old thread though - for this year's June babies 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->