June Bundles of Joy - 2016

My bleeding has slowed down then started back a bit but not bright red. Can you call someone?

Mine did that joey. It didn't get heavy nut it was enough to definitely need a pad again.

I would ring and check joey, mine occasionally starts again but not heavy or bright red.

Sorry Joey im not much help as my bleeding stayed quite consistent and is now a weird mucusy coloured discharge
But if you are worried, call or see someone?

It's common for it to get heavier again after about 10 days Joey, but I haven't heard 4.5 weeks - I would ring & check too.

I have a hana baby wrap. Haven't used it much but Róise is very content when I do.

Pixie- I hope Georgia has a better day today :hugs:

Afm - back from the wedding yesterday evening and I forgot to take our perfect prep machine so had to use ready made bottles, but with no access to a fridge was only able to use half of each bottle :dohh:

Joey - I agree I would call and get some info as they'll want to look into it, I don't think it's supposed to happen after that many weeks.

I can't wait for the bleeding to stop, it's still medium flow though.

Has anyone made a baby group yet?

I forgot to ask, has anyone got any experience of stridor in babies? dd makes this horrible noise every now and then like she has croup, if it happens while she's feeding (which is when it mainly happens) it makes her gag, I don't think it's croup though as I thought that only affected older babies? I'm taking her to the gp at 4 but I'm not sure what they'll be able to do.

vanilla BOTH of my kids make terrible sounds when they nurse occasionally, but it's only when my letdown attacks them. It's a bad sound but they've always been ok with it, i'm dealing with it again this time with ds, but i definitely had to manage it with dd as well. he tends to be more afraid of it than she was, she would just keep eating, he comes off and sometimes needs cuddles after, she just kept eating and would throw up later. :/ they just told me to watch my letdown, which is easier said than done.

Vanilla or anyone else who formula feed...
Is the perfect prep machine portable? Also are you using powder formula usually or ready made? I have a few doctor appointments next week where I have to take Hannah along with me, and I'm not sure what to do about formula feeding if she gets hungry while we are out.

I checked my abs for separation last night. I have about 2.5 finger gap and it seemed pretty deep :(. I read online about exercises that can be done to close the gap and want to ask my ob about it next week at the 6 week check. I'm also really hoping that time will help heal.. I can't find too much online about it though when I google searched.

Hannah did an 8 hour stretch last night between her last feeding before bed and her first nightly feeding. She did 10 hours the previous night but I'll still take 8 lol. I'm still assuming this is short lived and trying to not get too excited about it!

mommy - we formula feed on size 1 teats so the milk comes out very slowly so I'm not sure what's causing it.

Starlight - it's only portable if you're staying somewhere as you need to plug it in, It's not tiny but it's pretty lightweight. For out and about I take 3 or 4 sterilised bottles with their lids on in a ziploc bag - ( as they remain sterile for 24 hours ) and 3 ready made formula bottles.

I don't know anything about the abdominal gap but I hope it closes up soon for you. :hugs:

Well done Hannah! I hope it continues for you!

Hannah that's amazing! Arthur isn't doing that and he's 8 weeks now!

Starlight I'm very jealous lol

Georgia is 8 weeks too and the longest she's gone is 4.5 hours and she's only done that twice!

Yayyy Juniper is 1 month old today and gained 8.5oz in the last 8 days!
I'm thrilled! :happydance:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/IMGP0631_zpsi0wo241r.jpg

As for making a baby group/thread, I would love to but it is finding time to set one up as I'm sure you all are the same. It would be great if someone can but in the meantime I'm sure its OK yo use this one still? Maybe we could just change the thread name?!

Angel that's incredible! Is Juni exclusively breastfed now?I'm so glad all her weight issues seem to be behind you

Thanks Pixie! Yes exclusively bf now, I wouldn't have believed it was possible even 2 weeks ago!

I forgot to ask, has anyone got any experience of stridor in babies? dd makes this horrible noise every now and then like she has croup, if it happens while she's feeding (which is when it mainly happens) it makes her gag, I don't think it's croup though as I thought that only affected older babies? I'm taking her to the gp at 4 but I'm not sure what they'll be able to do.

Aaron and Georgia both have a stridor caused by laryngomalacia or floppy larynx. YouTube has dome videos. It gets worse when they lay on their backs and they snore. People are terrified by the noise they make when they cry too lol. Generally it's harmless.

Aaron and Georgia both have a stridor caused by laryngomalacia or floppy larynx. YouTube has dome videos. It gets worse when they lay on their backs and they snore. People are terrified by the noise they make when they cry too lol. Generally it's harmless.
Floppy larynx is what the gp said too, she said to film it and to show her in two weeks oddly . Do you know when they outgrow it normally?

Angel - gorgeous photo, that's great news that she's exclusively bf now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->