June cycle ... Valentines babies for us please

Hi girls i think i may have had an implant bleed a few days ago(as ive never had spotting/bleeding a mid cycle but then im not long after a mc. I dont know what to think as it seem earlier for implation but ive hoping my early preg tests arrive tomorrow

Hi

Got a peak on my CBFM 21st and 22nd (CD14 & 15) which is much earlier for me, usually CD23/24 but on 1st course of Clomid so guessed things might be aloy different this month.

Hows everyone else getting on??

Hi lovelies,
Apologies for nearly letting the thread die! TTC is obviously damaging my already pretty feeble brain :dohh:
Right, so ladies, CD10 for me … where you all at? :hugs:

Have just ordered my pre-seed (ok a little delayed this month but was waiting to be paid!:rofl:) have CB OPK’s

Anyone already in the 2WW? How have the BDathons gone this month?

:dust: for you all …

My pre-seed arrived today along with opk and early preg tests.

I had never heard of pre-seed before being on this forum...but cant hurt to try???

It was technically our 1st month ttc...but was a hasty last minute start so think we missed ovulation.

Had brownish spotting on Monday and period like cramps since. Am also soooo tired.

So am now just waiting for :witch: or til I can test.

:hug:

Emma.xx

I'm 1DPO now but not holding out too much hope for this cycle.

We bd 6 days before, 3 days before and 1 day before ov but it all went to pot yesterday (ov day) when DH found out that the job he was due to start next week has fallen through - neither of us are much in the mood of bding at the moment when we're trying to figure out how the hell we're going to pay the bills! Sort of wondering if we should stop ttc for a little while til things settle down.... :hissy::hissy::hissy:

I'm in the 2ww - been looking for this thread for ages - glad u found it. Bdathon is over, preseed is used up and I'm relaxing into the 2ww. Wish me luck - anyone joining me yet? x

Good luck ladies in your quests for Valentines babies.....You can do it!!!

Wishing you all so much :dust:

Have fun!

Hi lovelies,
Apologies for nearly letting the thread die! TTC is obviously damaging my already pretty feeble brain :dohh:
Right, so ladies, CD10 for me … where you all at? :hugs:

Have just ordered my pre-seed (ok a little delayed this month but was waiting to be paid!:rofl:) have CB OPK’s

Anyone already in the 2WW? How have the BDathons gone this month?

:dust: for you all …

My tww is half way gone - I hate this bit, trying to decide if I should test or not. i bought First response 6 day early ones the other day but something is holding me back - prob'y the fact tht I'm not 10 dpo till tomorrow and I know the chance of false neg is so high before your due. :(

Lu - big hugs, so sorry to hear about Oh's job, fingers crossed he finds a different, better one ASAP :hugs::hugs:
Nic - stay strong, don't test to soon, we are all rooting for your :bfp: :dust: and huge :hug: for the wait
Jo - good luck :dust:
and to you all

Ooh, r some of us near testing already? Yeah, let's hurry up and get some BFP's on this thread!!!

Well done Fairie - think i was having a senior moment earlier when i couldn't locate any of you guys! doh! - note to self, senior moment very worrying when only 32 years of age!:dohh:

I am CD13 - temping (don't really understand it) but for first time in 6 months i've succumbed to monitoring my CM (thanks Zita West). And lo and behold, CD13 and i swear to god i just had a patch of EWCM (ewwwww sorry!).:blush:

So maybe i will get my smiley face on my CB OPK tomorrow fingers crossed!

Downside have got runny nose, headache and very sore throat... one of my mental friends said getting sick around conception time is good as apparently it's easier for the egg to impant! ha ha ha now i'm grasping at straws!!!:rofl::rofl:

How many BFP were there in the last week when the server went down - MAN!!! very impressive... surely it's our turn soon??:hugs:

I'm 2DPO. this cycle is really strange, I always get sore boobs 5 to 7 days before AF,it's when I know :witch: is coming. I always thought it was the hormones if you dont get preg, but this time they started to be sore the same day of my POK. I'm confused because obviously there was not time for anything to happen! any ideas? I'm thinking maybe was so much BD, I bought pre-seed this month and we :sex: a lot! day before, same day and day after! lets hope there were enough :spermy: there to do a good job this month, leaving a day in between is not working so lets see if this way is better.

Today is CD18, we BDd, CFBM was at High, CM was indicative of O, attempting Shettles method of TTC DS, so... we should be testing on June 12th!!! Hoping for :bfp:.. february would also be awesome for us, the 5th anniversary of when we met (valentines day!). Good luck to all of us!

AF is due any day for me. I hope I get a BFP instead. Dh and I were both born in February so maybe thats a good sign? Goodluck everyone!

I finally got a positive OPK after last months lack of ovulation

I finally got a positive OPK after last months lack of ovulation!! I'm sooooooooo happy. I know, not even a BFP but i'm really chuffed.

Also have rotten cold now but bring on the BD! hubby is in for a busy weekend!!!xxx

Yay for OV - get in there quick hun and catch that eggy, u can come join me in the 2ww then.

Nothing much going on here apart from the temps starting their rockiness again.

Jolyn - first month doing temps and i've been pretty consistent and low 36.02/36.07 and today 36.27 so went up a bit - OPK positive on the CB one and i will use the cheap ones this afternoon and maybe do the CB tomorrow just to see.

BD on CD12, not last night (too lurgy and poorly) but will give it a go tonight and probably tomorrow as well... maybe Sunday if i can still walk!!

So when will my ovulation with FF show a red cross??? confused!!

Come on month six.... give me a sticky bean please!!!

ff will do your crosshair lines about 3-4 days after sustained higher temps :) hth

Thanks Loula - first month using it just thought it might help although have been checking out my CM and that's been very helpful. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->